Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope (18733 Views)

I Don't Receive Pension From Abia Government — Ex-Governor Ikpeazu / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel / South-South Never Supported Ojukwu During Biafra War – Ex-Minister, Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by proxillin(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Aso Rock Cabals will do anything to truncate Tinubu 2023 presidential ambition.

I will join this Aso Rock cabal.

You guys told us not vote Atiku because he is a thief...I want to see how they will tell me to vote Tinubu.

If you can't vote Atiku, then dont vote Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2019
proxillin:

I will join this Aso Rock cabal.

You guys told us not vote Atiku because he is a thief...I want to see how they will tell me to vote Tinubu.

If you can't vote Atiku, then dont vote Tinubu..

I was never part of the people that supported Buhari( u can check my posts during the last concluded election). I don't care if you are a thief, because no one is holy. I prefer someone who can bring development by working with the right people and not a clueless man with so called " Mr Integrity charade". I still prefer Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by proxillin(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I was never part of the people that supported Buhari( u can check my posts during the last concluded election). I don't care if you are a thief, because no one is holy. I prefer someone who can bring development by working with the right people and not a clueless with so called " Mr Integrity charade". I still prefer Tinubu.

Ok.

They demonize Atiku on corruption ground...we are waiting for Tinubu too ooo...LOLz..

Oma loud gan ni ooo
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by ibetmonday(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
that was foreseen
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
proxillin:

Ok.

They demonize Atiku on corruption ground...we are waiting for Tinubu too ooo...LOLz..

Oma loud gan ni ooo

grin

Tinubu chance is in 2023. And the Cabals don't want Tinubu influence to go beyond Lagos and some south western states. It will be battle royal. grin
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by erinalex: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dshocker:
Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu has a big greedy eyes in reality...And they say "okpolo eye,no be open eye".

May northern Nigeria use him and dump him like a piece of rag.

Why do you people, always developed Fever at d mention of Tinubu.

Bukola Saraki was governor for 8yrs, Senate president for 4 yes; yet he wanted to become Nigeria President...... To fools ; that is No greediness.

David mark was former governor in Niger state under military rule, he later became communication minister under Babangida.
He became senator since 1999- 2019, part of his time as Senate president.
Yet he wanted become Nigeria president. Just like so many politician in d land.

To brainless pple, all other politicians that nurse d ambition of becoming president Are Not Greedy, it is only Jagaban that is greedy among them.

You major problem with Tinubu is ENVY. And u don't know how to explain it.

Because, there is nothing you can accused Tinubu of, that u don't have other politicians doing same.

It's just in ur DNA to hate Jagaban.

The same useless pple like you, will claim Tinubu is not relevant; yet u can do but discuss him daily.

Can u for once in your life, Ignore Tinubu. And face the elected politicians from your villages.

Or is it,if you don't discuss Tinubu your generation will perished ?
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by hisexcellency34: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why are u so pained? Are u Tinubu's houseboy?

erinalex:

Bukola Saraki was governor for 8yrs, Senate president for 4 yes; yet he wanted to become Nigeria President...... To fools ; that is No greediness.

David mark was former governor in Niger state under military rule, he later became communication minister under Babangida.

To brainless pple, all other politicians that nurse d ambition of becoming president Are Not Greedy, it is only Jagaban that is greedy among them.

Because, there is nothing you can accused Tinubu of, that u don't have other politicians doing same.

The same useless pple like you, will claim Tinubu is not relevant; yet u can do but discuss him daily.

Can u for once in your life, Ignore Tinubu. And face the elected politicians from your villages.

Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by erinalex: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why are u so pained? Are u Tinubu's houseboy?

You are the one in pains.

Tinubu has not even declare his intention and all of you are already wailing.

Why do u pple always show so much concern about Tinubu ?

Spend some time to talk about d politician from ur region.

Tinubu is too important for u pple to ignore .
If Tinubu is going to d toilet, u will be disturbed, if he is going to bathroom, you must talk.

The more u discuss him,d more he become popular.

If u can not live without mentioning that name Jagaban, so b it.

Pls,when u get to ur church, place of work,stadium, on d roads, villages, cities , bus stops etc; don't forget to spread t gospel........ Tinubu this, Tinubu that.

No other politician like Tinubu, nightmares for the pple that can only type...." E pain am " .

Lion to the illogical once.
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
seunmsg:
They can’t just stop talking about Tinubu. Everybody from the north to the east to the west seems to have an opinion about Tinubu. Is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria?
It is PHd strategy in progress. If you know you know
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by Goke7: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
erinalex:

you nailed it bruv, it's all envy as they want what the man has but unfortunately they are not ready to do put in the work to get such results
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by oyatz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
What exactly do you want Tinubu to do?

Is Tinubu the only Yoruba politician?

Redoil:
The thing be say we yoruba people are easily taking for a ride
1. Awo was promised to be the next president if he assist the north in defeating biafra and he latter died by....
2. Abiola was a very good friend to ibb he even won a free and fair election and was to be crowned the president only for them to do the needful to him.
3. History is the sturdy of the past to know the present and to determine the future.
Tinubu should learn from the mistakes of yoruba men who came be4 him and were slaughtered like ...... Just to retain power.
4. We yoruba people are too dull to tag along or do any busines with the north.
5. Tinub we love you
(opolo eye no be open eye and if are new in this make u pay tithe)
Buhariadvocate seunmsg ur attention is need hear tinubu is under attack
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by oyatz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
There are at least 20

Heavy weight Nigerian politicians , why are you fixated on Tinubu?

Why the noise about what Tinubu has done, what Tinubu is doing or what may happen to Tinubu?

MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin

Tinubu chance is in 2023. And the Cabals don't want Tinubu influence to go beyond Lagos and some south western states. It will be battle royal. grin
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by Coolgent(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
He is yet to face very serious problem.
Next Level things!
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
oyatz:
There are at least 20

Heavy weight Nigerian politicians , why are you fixated on Tinubu?

Why the noise about what Tinubu has done, what Tinubu is doing or what may happen to Tinubu?

Lool
I didn't say anything bad about Jagaban. I was stating what might happen( that is if Tinubu declares his presidential ambition). We all know Tinubu has a lot of enemies. Anyways, he is still one of my political role model.
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by emmykk(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Honor10:

lolz, Clement isong in #1000 too, olodo

Yes the south south and south east you don't like are more respect in national affairs. Deal with that.
Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by hisexcellency34: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
He should forget about becoming president because they won't allow him
oyatz:
What exactly do you want Tinubu to do?

Is Tinubu the only Yoruba politician?

Re: Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope by oyatz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is this a revelation or prophecy or wish by you for Tinubu?

You know who can NOT be allowed to become a President but you don't know who can be allowed to become a president?

When and where did Tinubu declared for the Presidency?

Why not allow Tinubu to discover this matter by himself?

Are there not many other politicians that will NOT eventually become president, why the fixation on Tinubu?

hisexcellency34:
He should forget about becoming president because they won't allow him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Dickson Congratulates Diri, Ewhrudjakpo Over Supreme Court Verdict / Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured) / South-south And South-East Governors Meet In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.