Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall (57612 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos) / Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by sapeleboi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
aproko
TANID:

That She Is Brainless

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Isoduwa(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
This kind girl go good to 4uck from behind
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by sapeleboi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
I die here tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by greatermeme: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
Kindly look up the meaning of dexterity.
Dexterity is not big vocab nah! Ingenuity! Sorry for bursting your bubbles!

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
I will say my mind and I'll keep saying it... what had Nairaland turned to of late? this blog should be at same level with quora if I'm right but the major information getting the attention are all about sex, sex and ass, boob's etc.. we are what we portray to the outside world... if this trends continue. this blog may loose it appeal and that the end.. the owners or mods should salvage this sites from crashing...
my opinion...

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by eleko1: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
shocked if diz one shud grind tiny blokos, nah die o
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by stanliwise(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
zanebaddo:
am i the only one who had never commented on any post on instagram
you are not alone...
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by bengg: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
We serve you well
Home and office cleaning,fumigation,pest & weed control

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Follygunners: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
atilla:
Twale. I salute her skills

Craze dey ur head. What skills, abeg?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by stanliwise(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
I will say my mind and I'll keep saying it... what had Nairaland turned to of late? this blog should be at same level with quora if I'm right but the major information getting the attention are all about sex, sex and ass, boob's etc.. we are what we portray to the outside world... if this trends continue. this blog may loose it appeal and that the end.. the owners or mods should salvage this sites from crashing...
my opinion...
Quora isn't a blog. and Nairaland isn't a blog either. Nairaland should have been the likes of XDA. it should have been the world largest Forum and Discussion board for black people if possible. But seun is managing it like the way our government is managing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Adakintroy: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Only thing them know. Ask this one to solve l.c.m
Now wahaala.
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by vRendoh(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
It is sad that a grown daughter, beautiful by body shape standard wore blank pant in the public twerking with phone on her waist. I feel for her Dad....her family! She is not what the parent wished! So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by MissRaine69(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
Dexterity is not big vocab nah! Ingenuity! Sorry for bursting your bubbles!
It’s “ bursting your bubble” not bubbles

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by MissRaine69(f): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
vRendoh:
It is sad that a grown daughter, beautiful by body shape standard wore blank pant in the public twerking with phone on her waist. I feel for her Dad....her family! She is not what the parent wished! So sad
Thank you for being the voice of reason.
That is a skill that one cannot put on ones CV.
Phone balancing on ones ass whilst twerking is not a transferable skill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by IJOBA2: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=queensera post=77949911][/quote]GRAB YA AZZ wink
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Greatfullheart: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Damn.

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by IamPlato(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video here
you Mean I Should Use My Data To Watch Twerk Video. You Are Not Okay.

When I Have AnalQueenLuci to Twerk for Me, why Do I Need A Video
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
This kind of bom bom is called upper iweaka
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by asawanathegreat(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ikebe super
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by greatermeme: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:
It’s “ bursting your bubble” not bubbles
OK, thanks!
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
cheesy chai! ..yansh. this na d type of azz wen im twerk on ur groin u will jus be seeing heaven. ukwulicious ladies are bae. cc Imgrey and luminiouz.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
tendingNews:
A curvy lady has amazed Nigerians after a video of her twerking with a phone on her waist emerged online.

The bikini-clad lady who is obviously good in twerking balanced the phone on her backside and twerked by the poolside without the phone falling. People hailed her dexterity at the pool.

See reactions from amazed Nigerians and watch the video below after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/twerking-lady-balances-phone-on-her.html?m=1
the core essence? Just asking Does diz means she fucksssss berra? Moans, groans and grinds berra? Ask real men who knows what they desire when they actually want to get down... Diz type is called a show off.. Infact I don't look at them to think they are better than any other I see them as entertainer.. Just a talent daz all..
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Adakintroy:
Only thing them know. Ask this one to solve l.c.m
Now wahaala.
lowest common factor for real life she can ofcourse she could����not some fictional uncle brown mathematics... With dickssssss... Bro... Mathematics na excellent..
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Thank you for being the voice of reason.
That is a skill that one cannot put on ones CV.
Phone balancing on ones ass whilst twerking is not a transferable skill.
maybe i wee put it on cv.my wife must know how to balance phone on her ukwu wen twerking.
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Isoduwa:
This kind girl go good to 4uck from behind
oyel dey ur head
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by TANID(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
sapeleboi:
aproko
Hahahahahaha! grin Thank You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by MissRaine69(f): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe i wee put it on cv.my wife must know how to balance phone on her ukwu wen twerking.
I don’t know if that’s good what of those that are ukwuless but can do many other things? Don’t discriminate

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

I don’t know if that’s good what of those that are ukwuless but can do many other things? Don’t discriminate
i dont discriminate ooo i love all women but if i dont marry a woman with yansh wetin i gain
Re: Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall by foster212: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na their talent be that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.