Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Most Nigerian Men Are Gigolo, They Are Only Good For S3x - Slay Queen Declares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Men Are Gigolo, They Are Only Good For S3x - Slay Queen Declares (1411 Views)

The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Men Are Gigolo, They Are Only Good For S3x - Slay Queen Declares by datgidiboy: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
A Facebook slay queen, Ada Uchenna has taken to the social media platform to declare that most Nigerian men are seen as gigolo! She stated that what they are good for is s3x only!
She wrote:
Most Nigerian men are seen as Gigolo outside Nigeria!
What they are good at is Fvck, Sex and Service machine!
Ask me how?
It is not news that over 60% of Nigerian men who migrated to Europe and other countries were able to get a Resident card by servicing older women /men.
Well ebe onye si eri nri, ya bara ya!
Part of the reason most Nigerian men, especially the Abroad husbands will never wish their spouse to get exposed to western culture. Unfortunately, the world is becoming one through the use of social media.
Technology is one good thing that happened to female gender in this generation.
Back to the gist....
Money empowers... When a woman have money she has choice. She can choose to be married or become a single parent like our billionaire Linda!
That notion does not go well with our egocentric Nigerian men.
To them a woman's place should and must be under a man. A woman's relevance should be attached to man.
Funny enough these tigers are like meek lambs overseers. They do all the house chores, wash, cook do everything for their madam there. And they dare not complain or cheat on their madam.
But Once they enter plane back to Naija.... They will turn to Tigers aka Public joysticks.

.. Source: Facebook.com
https://www.legitgossip.com/2019/04/most-nigerian-men-are-seen-as-gigolo.html

Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Gigolo, They Are Only Good For S3x - Slay Queen Declares by jaheymezz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Look who's talking self
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Gigolo, They Are Only Good For S3x - Slay Queen Declares by phelonrays: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
hmmmm..
everybody wanna be a slave 4th queen in Nigeria.....
I pity the next generation...........
Re: Most Nigerian Men Are Gigolo, They Are Only Good For S3x - Slay Queen Declares by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
By all means sista, tell us all what you are good for... Or better yet, who you will settle for (if not one of these used gigolos to father your child)?

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Advice. / Check Out These Beautiful Angels / Watch Viral Video Of Ronke Tiamiyu Masturbating Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.