Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me (962 Views)

Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by murphyfada(m): 4:09am On Sep 19, 2010
I have done nothing but support my GF in my own little way. Our relationship is just over a year and last week she told me she can no longer manage with me.She told me that she was tired of the relationship and that for the past one year she has achieved nothing materialy; that all i care about is my libido. This is a girl i have only had sex with on ten or less occasions. She even lost her virginity to someone else while we were still dating because of my stupidity; I tot she was still young and didn't want to take advantage of her not knowing she needed the THING desperately. Yet i still love her; she's gone anyway but i can't stop thinking about her and i doubt if she is replacable. I think i now agree with the saying that "all girls are the same". Am confused! Need advice. I don't know; maybe becos she is pretty, sexy, neat, young(less than 20) and intelligent, i have this feeling i can't see someone better. Look at all the girls around, who knows who's worse or better. Where the shorties at?
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by TewMuch: 5:15am On Sep 19, 2010
My guy focus on developing yourself first. dude you are 29 and chasing under 20 girls, without achieving anything for yourself. Are you looking for young girls because you think they are not wise and wont open eye materially? in Naija 12 yr olds are sharp now and will ask for money. Fix yourself first, or these heartbreaks and insult will continue. Ur too old for this my guy.
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 19, 2010
murphyfada:

I don't know; maybe becos she is pretty, sexy, neat, young(less than 20) and intelligent, i have this feeling i can't see someone better. Look at all the girls around, who knows who's worse or better. Where the shorties at?
Or maybe you are too damn dumb silly, and lost in love that you can not see this woman is a fricking gold digger.
No matter how pretty someone is, there's someone prettier than them. instead of you to thank God, you're
here regretting on a woman who has no love for you. How dumb can you get young man undecided
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by noblegas2(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2010
angry & wu told U dat she is irreplaceable? angry angry
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by Girl846(f): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2010
By the sound of things, this girl is not worth it!
Were you married to her - No! she isn't your wife so you don't owe her anything!
I don't get why *some* girls depend on their boyfriends as their life support for money/material possesions.
I mean, its okay for guys to pay for a few dates and get you presents once in a while.
Girls need to be able to provide for themselves as well! tongue
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by Tosinville(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2010
Murphyfada,

"haba!!! Alhaji, i no go lie u sef dey find dis girl small small something na she go understand say u never get much at all na im bad pass", we already know Nigerian girls are too materialistic, bunch of golddiggers who can't even stay stick u probably for like 2months without green-light(moni or gift) jus like one of members here said "12yrs old 9ja girls don know money" but for this young girl to stay with u a whole year without a gift or so shows "she don try na" cos you need to sometimes appreciate her around you and due to way u speak shows u love her.

Lets be sincere, if you're with any 9ja girl probably for 10months(10 is even 2much) nd she didn't bother to request anything from u then its certain you are with a good girl hardly before any other nigerian girls can do that even though she's working.
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by Stanfordx: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
TewMuch:

My guy focus on developing yourself first. dude you are 29 and chasing under 20 girls, without achieving anything for yourself. Are you looking for young girls because you think they are not wise and wont open eye materially? in Naija 12 yr olds are sharp now and will ask for money. Fix yourself first, or these heartbreaks and insult will continue. your too old for this my guy.
dis is the most sensitive advice so far.Guy arrange urself first then millions of gurls wl be running after u.It has happened 2me b4.Make money and marry ur honey.
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by omega25red(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
poster whats done is done now learn from what happened.
work on yourself life getting off your azz and going back to school (if you need to) get out there and look for a better job (if you need to) and dont do all these things for any woman do it for yourself. also wipe the crusts out your eyes because there are tons of women everywhere just because one left you doesn't mean that life ends. get up get out and do something.
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by MOBO444(f): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
@ Poster go through my old and previous article and research on Black women you will learn a lot.
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by Duniverse(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
Are you an igbo man? Why will your girl leave you because of material things come to look at it maybe you were'nt meant for each other
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by murphyfada(m): 2:01am On Sep 20, 2010
Thanks for the advice guys. Point of correction; When i said i care in my own little way it means i have been giving her things not until she ask me but she is just not satisfied with should i say the little i do. Here is a girl i buy gifts for, send her money for her upkeeps in school(no matter how little), take out for lunch; i mean does it get any better? se na until i close my bank becos of her.
Two, i have a job that pays my bills. Might not be a white colar job but i am making ends meet,I know i will get there.By the way, se na until person get all the money person go get woman we go love am ni? Then na your money dem go trip for and not you. This thing na simple logic. About the fellow that said i should go to school; am not educated to masters level but i school small. I have an HND in banking and finance from a reputable polytechnic; I have undergone courses in estate management, journalism and at the moment in an IT course. No be how educated you are go make you rich. I don listen to una advice sha. Thanks a lot
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by TewMuch: 2:17am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^
Try and look for a girl closer to your age that is working.The 10yr gap btw d both of u sef is much.The girl is young, and that is when they are most materialistic.Looking for fast boys and fast money to show off in school, sey na dem papa get money.Getting a young girl at your age is not appropriate.A girl from 25-29 will take the relationship more serious with the hope of getting married, and is most likely to stick around.Find someone that has a job, and you also try your hands at other things.So you can get money and finish your bachelors.Goodluck, but don't do anything illegal trying to make the money.Everyone has their own time.Cut ur coat according to your size when it comes to women.Ols guy like u with under 20.lol.
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by deniyor: 3:00am On Sep 20, 2010
Mugu #1
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by 1102(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
poster what ever you do please dont commit suicide
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by deniyor: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ Why not 190? If he commits suicide, there will be more girls (young girls esp) to go around btw you and I.
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by Omolola1(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
hmmn!
Re: my girlfriend left becuase she wasn't gaining anything materially.advice me by deniyor: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ I assume you don't mind sharing - for the good of mankind grin

(1) (Reply)

Haba Father / That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come / Pls Help! I Want Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.