Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's (702 Views)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Tunchi101(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Most likely my friends that have dated an igbo girl keeps giving me the same complaint that igbo ladies are way more demanding than the yorubas. How true is this?
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by misspicy(f): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2015
OP explain demanding
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by peeparty(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Op I just the look you.
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Ibelong2God: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Onye na ejighi ego odi eri ofe owerre?
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Tunchi101(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:
OP explain demanding
. Materially
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Cholls(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother yes!
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Tunchi101(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother yes!
have you had an experience?
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by YorubaWoman: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by wtfCode: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2015
yes they're, although not all especially the independent and self made ones. And yet they're the best and classiest of all naija babes. No need to complain.

1 Like

Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Cholls(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Tunchi101:
have you had an experience?
my brother true me dem chop my money with no remorse.
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2015
wtfCode:
yes they're, although not all especially the independent and self made ones.
And yet they're the best and classiest of all naija babes.
No need to complain.

Wats classy bou depending on a guy

Define a classy lady for me

Oprah is classy yet she aint light skinned and she is chubby

dnt tell me ur defination of clasay is based on only skin nd dressin no IQ involved nd personal achievement
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2015
The tribalism is real!!!lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Pheals(f): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
U are still asking undecided if U see their demand U we think it's God dey we're asking!! Seriously it's bad.... even if U want to marry Ibo gal... U can't wait for the in-law demand and the girl siblings U will take the responsibity of schooling them so does Ibo shouting biafra and your wife na Yoruba. U go divide your pinkin mtchww
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Sammy12302(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2015
i have a dream that one day to marry a wife go be free for 9ja
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by dikeigbo2(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Op it depends on individual ,both tribes,but a trial will convince you. No harmer in trial though grin grin grin
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by Ginaz(f): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
I dont think so, it depends on the lady's character and personality.
Re: Is It Really True That Igbo Ladies Are More Demanding(Materially) Than Yoruba's by wtfCode: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
halfrica:

Wats classy bou depending on a guy

Define a classy lady for me

Oprah is classy yet she aint light skinned and she is chubby

dnt tell me ur defination of clasay is based on only skin nd dressin no IQ involved nd personal achievement
cuz they're intelligent,smart and clean and alot more.
...and what concerns lightskin with class?

(1) (Reply)

Does This Mean Anything? / 3 Tips To Note Before Starting A Relationship / My Facebook Love Is Celebrating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.