Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) (44708 Views)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
yarimo:
Why going their with security since you are claiming people love you ? lipsrsealed undecided
This Wike matter is paining yarimo seriously.
Lzaa what should we do?
cc afamed adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
yarimo:
Why going their with security since you are claiming people love you ? lipsrsealed undecided

u nigerian people, u will surely have a complain. how do u expect a whole governor to go out without security
mr complainer u better stop criticizing ur leader because u dont know where u will find ur self tomorrow
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
As blood flows...
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Very beautiful lady, she looks like my governors daughter, a very pretty girl I like.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Follygunners: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Foolish innocent 9ja pple hailing these rogues and corrupt animals! angry
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by MXr8p: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wike my man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Hmajeed(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Forming fake humility
it's called SAKAMAJE

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Platony(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Amaechi right now

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Focusmind: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerian politicians are just comedians . See how the guy must have caused heavy traffic in that market. See the camera man the way he was videoing the drama as if it was a Nollywood scene, with " action!". So, the first lady no get ground nut oil and sachet tomatoes for house?

see how people are so excited. Ignorance is a big problem in Africa and Nigeria in general. Wike's drama apart, why do poor people in Nigeria get excited when ever they see governor or some senior government officials in their locality. You see the poor running and looking excited to see the same people that are oppressing them.

The rich hardly does that - they don't give a Bleep about the presence of a government officials. But all these streets people will just be falling over themselves to see their 'oppressor' and receive handshake and probably post the picture.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Banter1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Grabs knife punch the tommy
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
How is this news? Buhari had doned it several times with Aisha
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by moufan: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
pkang:
Slayer of APC, AAC, Amaechi, Ambode lol
what does ambode have with wike? #deluded
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
yarimo:
because he's a bigboy! are you jealous?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
yarimo:

The love may become too much
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bad guy on black goggles
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
The first family trying to enjoy ordinary life small,,� lolz
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Bighead9: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
WICKED WIKE

Amaechi's god son.

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
yarimo:

DSS will bundle him like a kid into a vehicle back to government house if he dare step out without security. He doesn't have a choice on that one.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Gforce2019: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wike watch bad. No copy fayose style for River state. He no go work. Nah mafia plenty for river state..
Dem go just waylay you and waste you.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by LZAA: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
immhotep:

This Wike matter is paining yarimo seriously.
Lzaa what should we do?
cc afamed adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
WIKE IS POLITICALLY WICKED AND HUMANLY NICE!
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
fine money fine wife
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
yarimo:
Tell that to your god buhari grin grin grin I know you've not been yourself since Wike won the Elections.

You were supporting what the army was doing but, little did you know it was just a matter of time.

Think before you post anything the internet never forgets.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
rockstar27:

u nigerian people, u will surely have a complain. how do u expect a whole governor to go out without security
mr complainer u better stop criticizing ur leader because u dont know where u will find ur self tomorrow
What baffles me is that yarimo is among the people here on NL that parades themselves as wise people while IPOB is seen as brainwashed and miscreants, now look at what yarimo just posted.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2019
I just love this man wife naturally, infact I like seeing her face
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Platony:

Amaechi right now
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Salowise: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2019
De devil big belle called wike, the brother to frog voice davido.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 30, 2019
Salowise:
De devil big belle called wike, the brother to frog voice davido.
APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Corrupt States In Nigeria (2022) / I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.