Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) (44704 Views)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Salowise: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2019
immhotep:

APC
Ah my teeth. Na me you slap so abi, no worry I dey come for you.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by topstone4: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2019
yarimo:
Why going their with security since you are claiming people love you ? lipsrsealed undecided

Osinbajo claims to be loved by his people, but does he go out without security? You love to act dumb, don't you think?
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2019
enemybulldozer:
What baffles me is that yarimo is among the people here on NL that parades themselves as wise people while IPOB is seen as brainwashed and miscreants, now look at what yarimo just posted.

lol..
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Donald95:

Snipper Alert. Don't die b4 your time abeg for your mother's sake
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bighead9:

Amaechi's god son.
please am looking for Amaechi, did u help me see him.
Re: Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) by Bighead9: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
please am looking for Amaechi, did u help me see him.

Amaechi is busy Constructing world class Infrastructure in the Ministry of Transport.

Sai Amaechi the Lion of Rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.