Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents (9725 Views)

Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners / Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East / Are One In Three Africans Really Middle Class? - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
well said pro01!
Couldnt agree more.

but the o.p has a point!

Many of today's parents especially the upper middle class still spoon-feed their kids even at 30.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
The 'parents' in this article are just very few and the so called 'middle class' kids grow faster than their ages and think further than their pocket monies can take them. They are the ones bubbling with ideas. They just wanna be heard and some of them succceed at it. This article generalizes a fraction that is so minute
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
pro01:

The fact remains that whatever it is you have 'achieved' today is ENTIRELY due to the high pedestal that your parents relative wealth placed you, from which it was much easier to climb (if one can even call it that) the ladder of success. I don't listen to folks like you because you did not/have not paid your dues. I know a couple of my uneducated Igbo hustler brethren who 'trekked' from some rustic village in Anambra to Lagos, leaving behind dirt-poor parents, and armed with nothing more than N1,000 and a single-minded determination to succeed 'by any means necessary'. A number of them find that success one way or the other and achieve wealth that I can only dream about. Now, such truly self-made individuals are best placed to lecture us on how to prepare ourselves and/or our children for the world, not some dude who was chauffeur-driven to school, lived in his parents London home, and bought his own home from saving lump pocket money given by his parents! You guys whose palm kernels were cracked on your behalf by "benevolent spirits" never cease to amaze me with your smug self-righteousness and fallacious sense of achievement.
You have said it all. There are a lot of misguided elements here who want to compare their privileged life in the West with the harsh reality of life for the lower and middle class youths in urban areas of Nigeria. But I have come to expect such priggishness from the OP although he is not the author of the article.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
It has to be said though that there are myriad opportunities available for youths in Western countries today to be independent and explore the world what with fully paid internships, exchange programs, and summer work camp placements.

You would be hard pressed to find any one of them that plans to be burden to his parents  after graduation.

I cannot speak about the corresponding scenario in present-day Nigeria but the post is still a crazy generalization.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by darkey(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
Madcow:

What is your definition of Middle class?

Dats what i like to know
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by sirp2007: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
I DONT TOTALLY AGREE WITH D POSTERS
reasons;
1)UR WRITE UP IS FOR D UPPER CLASS NOT MIDDLE CLASS, EVEN AT THAT THE CLASS IS NOT THE ISSUE BUT D KIND OF TRAINING GIVEN TO D YOUTH.TAKE URSELF FOR EXAMPLE,UR PARENTS BROUGH U UP PROPERLY NOT because THEY WERE POOR.

2)SOME OF THESE SO CALL CHILDREN FROM POOR HOME END UP AS SOCIAL MENACE because THEY LEARN MORE OF VICES ON D STREET,

3)THERE RE SOME OF THESE KIDS FROM RICH HOMES THAT RE DOING VERY WELL.AND SOME FROM POOR HOMES THAT RE TERRIBLY BAD

4)AS FOR BEEN EMPLOYABLE, ITS APPLIED TO BOTH D RICH AND THE POOR.HAVE U NT SEEN POOR DULL KIDS B4,THEY RE WORSE OFF(I WILL RATHER EMPLOY A DULLARD FROM A RICH HOME THAN ONE FROM A POOR HOME COS U MIGHT END UP CARRYING HIS/HER FAMILY BURDEN.)

MY POINT IS THE KIND OF TRAINING ACCORD THESE YOUTH IS D CAUSE NT D SOCIAL/ECONOMIC CLASS,(OVERPAMPERED IS A RELATIVE TERM)WHEN U DENY SOME KIDS WHAT THEY WANT IT MIGHT JUST KILL THERE DRIVE SO WATCH IT
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
darkey:

Dats what i like to know

Well I am sure that if you had read the article carefully you would have found that they are referring to those Nigerians rich enough to send their children to Western colleges and universities with all the necessary and extra expenses.

They count as strictly upper class in Nigeria but middle class in the West.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by delaice(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
I think some of you are missing the point. Yes I agree the poster should have addressed it to UPPER middle class parents, and by that I dont mean the Dangotes or Otedolas. I mean the oil big boys, Banks Mid-level management to upper management. Entrepreneurs with small thriving businesses. Trust me, there are alot more of these than you think. I know a few of them. Some of them are my friends.

You know the type - Went to a school like A Hall (I said like o, dont crucify me), after that never fought for admission into uni, it was like the admission was just handed to them, to a foreign uni or one of our private ones. Never had to work, infact their parents insisted they do not work while at uni. After that came home, served (obviously in Lagos), their posting already arranged (with an allowance to rival a banks entry level staff). After which a well paying job was already waiting for them without having to even learn the meaning of the acronym CV. I know the type because I would have probably fit into it, but the passing of my dad forced me to sit up.

The poster is not talking about poor families, very valid subject but a subject for another post.

On the work experience factor. I will give you an example. My sis is currently studying in the UK. For this summer she has been working for free (not even expenses, and this is not Naij where you will be getting gara here and there). She is doing that because she wants the experience and knows it will help her in the future. She could have saved her transport fare and used it on shoes, booze and parties. Thats the type of initiative youths should show. Now I know there are alot more opportunities in the UK for students and Nigeria has its peculiar problems, but tbh I think the poster is talking more about the mentality of these youths. The mentality currently is i need money, i need alot of it, i need it now, and i must get it by whatever means with as little effort as possible. And thats because their parents have basically thought them that you do not need to work for money, people will just give it to you whether you deserve it or not. Instead their mentality should be work hard now, the money will come eventually.

Also I should add this is not all parents. Some UPPER middle-class parents do a good job of teaching their kids the value of money and the proper way to go about getting it.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
delaice:

You know the type - Went to a school like A Hall (I said like o, dont crucify me), after that never fought for admission into uni, it was like the admission was just handed to them, to a foreign uni or one of our private ones. Never had to work, infact their parents insisted they do not work while at uni. After that came home, served (obviously in Lagos), their posting already arranged (with an allowance to rival a banks entry level staff). After which a well paying job was already waiting for them without having to even learn the meaning of the acronym CV. I know the type because I would have probably fit into it, but the passing of my dad forced me to sit up.
whatever means with as little effort as possible. And thats because their parents have basically thought them that you do not need to work for money, people will just give it to you whether you deserve it or not. Instead their mentality should be work hard now, the money will come eventually.
Well I have to say you are one of the few people that actually bothered to understand the article which, by the way, was not authored by the OP.

It has do be said that middle and upper class youths that grew up and are based the West don't have this pampered mollycoddled lifestyle. The emphasis is clearly on being independent and standing on your own two feet at an early age.

The article may stricly be applicable to a tiny minority of international students from wealthy homes.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
Op you made a semi point, But who say sugar no sweet? Nna copy this and paste it in your house gate oo
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by RotimiA: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
To the poster.

I think you have made some unfair comparisons between our society and that of the UK. In the UK an 18 year old can get a job as a school leaver and earn money which can make him or her become financially independent from his or her parents. The same cannot be said of Nigeria whereby it is an upheaval task for a graduate to get a job not talk of now just having a WAEC certificate which most employers will glady snub any day.

I'm sure if you did a survey of youths in Nigeria you will find that most will rather not depend on their parents for money but given the rate of high umemployment in the country the reality is different. Also you made a comment that you were able to save money whilst staying at your parents house in London and buy your flat at the age of 25. I am sure this was when the economy was still buoyant in the UK and people could get good jobs easily after leaving school.

The problem isn't with parents helping out their kids rather the problem lies within our society where graduates capable of working are not giving jobs on merit but instead jobs are offered to those who have the right connections in certain places.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Ranoscky(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
Whoever struggles hard and make it in Nigeria, can also make it over there in UK.

Come down here in Nigeria and make it dat easy let me see.

*wether u no go call ur papa and ur mama make dem send money for ticket for u to take comeback*
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2010
Wallie (m):
Middle class kids in the US move out of their parent’s house at age 18 but mostly end up going away to college in a different state. The kids that don’t want to go away to college can find jobs that allow them to survive on their own.

In Nigeria, the same is probably true with the exception that kids that did not get admitted to a University can’t usually find a job that is not degrading. A job has to have a certain level of dignity attached to it and what that dignity is varies per culture.

Rotimi A:

To the poster.

I think you have made some unfair comparisons between our society and that of the UK. In the UK an 18 year old can get a job as a school leaver and earn money which can make him or her become financially independent from his or her parents. The same cannot be said of Nigeria whereby it is an upheaval task for a graduate to get a job not talk of now just having a WAEC certificate which most employers will glady snub any day.

well said guys. that's why it appears we're lazy (or not trying enough) here while infact we ain't really. it's the environment that's different. that's why when i look at the pictures of my classmates from primary school overseas on facebook i often feel like a failure. my dreams these days is to get on that entreprenueral level and give many youths a job and opportunities for self independence that i never really had.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by tpiah: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2010
Overparenting is in my opinion the greatest evil handicapping the Nigerian youth. It is at the root of our national malaise. We have a youth population of tens of millions of who are being “breastfed and diapered” well into their 30s.
Even though the examples I have given above are from parents of considerable affluence, similar patterns can be observed from Abeokuta to Adamawa!
Wake up mum! Wake up dad!
You are practically loving your children to death! No wonder corruption continues to thrive. We have a society of young people who have been brought up to expect something for nothing,  as if it were a birth right.

true talk.

the really scary thing is the lack of a solid moral compass and value system.

this used to be more common with kids who were somehow underprivileged as someone mentioned previously,  but now it's everywhere. And not necessarily limited to a particular age group either.

not good at all.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by elderbros(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2010
Redman44:

The greatest thing that has happened to me so far is being told my dad to start looking after myself after I completed my youth service.  As soon as I got a job paying me 15,000 Naira [ I was not really paid by my employer until I left the shores of Nigeria ], my dad started asking me if I was making plans to secure my own accomodation cool cool cool. Then I found my way out of Nigeria to Western Europe. Family turned their backs on me after a while. I'm stronger now and my future is bright doing things on my own. Nothing beats being independent and free smiley smiley smiley

www.vibes-extra..com

smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by InkedNerd(f): 2:31am On Sep 21, 2010
OP, thank you for starting this thread. A lot of the things that you point out in the thread are very much true. Although my parents provided me with whatever I wanted, it doesn't mean I was given everything I wanted. I am truly thankful for growing up in a city like New York, I have both street smarts and home training. Your letter reminds me of a conversation that I once had with my dad about one of his co-workers. He mentioned to me that his co-workers kids that live in the city and kids that grew up upstate. In the conversation, he said that his co-workers daughter was having a hard time adjusting to life in the city because when she lived in the burbs upstate, her father took care of everything she needed. That conversation really made me appreciate my father. He always stressed the importance of be being independent and being able to stand on ones own two feet. My father grew up in a house with 8 maids and was very much aware that life wasn't always going to provide him with a maid. He left home at a young age and was able to live and travel all over the world due to his desire to be independent. I can see where you are coming from with your post. Even some of my cousins are guilty of what you've stated. One of my cousins was telling me about how he wanted to move to NY and live in Manhattan. I told him that it would be a bit costly to live in the types of neighborhoods and apartments that he mentioned to me and he said to me "My dad can afford it." In my mind, I shook my head when he said that. Nigerian parents need to learn to let go sometimes. Its not always a bad thing to let your child go out on their own.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by logica(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2010
You can't call a man giving his kid 200k per month stipend "middle-class".

Oh by the way, the person that said something about kids in Nigeria only having degrading jobs available, fact is kids in the US will take what you call "degrading". That is the difference.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by lambeast: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2010
Something that works right for a person might not for the another shocked.
       In a situation where a person who was born into a poor family sad,tried hard to make it in lyf but didn't work out as planned due to our so called ECONOMY,starts a lyf (would u call that a middle class).Eventually,gets married nd tried to raise afamily.This person will try in all possible ways for his/her kids not to go astray@ least not to end up just lyk him,i mean,their lyf should be more meaningful than his is every ramification.that is even an understatement,help his/her kids in every manner he thinks it's right.Would u call that OVERPAMPER/SPOONFEEDIN ,Blah,
        God help us all when the tym comes for us all start parenting,i wish we did better.I don't think this is a "WRONG PARENTING" issue ,rather the problem lies with our economy.Let's face it!!! Lol
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Olaolufred(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2010
The Poster gave a very good exposition.

However, only about 10 to 15% of Nigerian population falls to that category.

However, The youth from poor background are the most hit of the present situation.

The rich can still give 200,000K, the poor youth can't get 5 Naira from his father.

The Truth must be told to we youth that our desire to be a Man and be Independent is important.

If we don't have the desire, we will only live in penury blaming others for our misfortune.

Let us keep focus. Don't mind starting small, because every big house starts from foundation.

That unpaying job today may be part of the experience that will land to you the paying job tomorrow.

I direct my speeches to the 85% or more youths whose parent can't afford to give 500 Naira Salary.

However, in our determination to make it, we must not go into vices.

Remember, the only person to blame for your predicament is You. Not even your Father. We all have our own life to live.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by ud4u: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2010
Nice piece, but is found among the first class citizens
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Olaolufred(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2010
Having lost my Dad at 7.
Having been looked upon as nothing.
I understood soo fast by God's grace that no one owes me anything as far as better life is concerned.
Any support I recieve from any man is a priviledge, not a right.
I faced some harsh circumstances. May not be worse.
But with focus it paid off.
I think we as youth miss it most time when we allow the pressure of poverty to drive into vices or loss of focus.
I understand how it pains to be poor.
BUT POVERTY IS OF THE MIND. If you accept being poor as a destination, then you really are poor.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by SEFAGO(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2010
Good article and so true. Lots of spoilt rich Nigerians.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by nikkygal(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2010
delaice:

I think some of you are missing the point. Yes I agree the poster should have addressed it to UPPER middle class parents, and by that I dont mean the Dangotes or Otedolas. I mean the oil big boys, Banks Mid-level management to upper management. Entrepreneurs with small thriving businesses. Trust me, there are alot more of these than you think. I know a few of them. Some of them are my friends.

The poster is not talking about poor families, very valid subject but a subject for another post.

On the work experience factor. I will give you an example. My sis is currently studying in the UK. For this summer she has been working for free (not even expenses, and this is not Naij where you will be getting gara here and there). She is doing that because she wants the experience and knows it will help her in the future. She could have saved her transport fare and used it on shoes, booze and parties. Thats the type of initiative youths should show. Now I know there are alot more opportunities in the UK for students and Nigeria has its peculiar problems, but tbh I think the poster is talking more about the mentality of these youths. The mentality currently is i need money, i need alot of it, i need it now, and i must get it by whatever means with as little effort as possible. And thats because their parents have basically thought them that you do not need to work for money, people will just give it to you whether you deserve it or not. Instead their mentality should be work hard now, the money will come eventually.

Also I should add this is not all parents. Some UPPER middle-class parents do a good job of teaching their kids the value of money and the proper way to go about getting it.

GBAM!!!

You just echoed my thoughts exactly. . . A lot of people here are missing the point and thinking the article should only refer to the upper class. I have a lot of these 'upper-middle class' people as colleagues and honestly you can see how they over-pamper these kids under the guise of loving or protecting them.

Quite a number of these parents need to let these children withstand the rigours & challenges of life without necessarily always being there for them. . . Compared to their counterparts outside Nigeria who have been set free and are working their backsides off while schooling in uni, their Naija counterparts in Babcock, Convenant uni etc are all about partying, collecting huge allowances from home & find it diffcult to cope in the outside world. Still wondering why the malaise of exam malpractice is still on the increase? The instant gratification syndrome wont go away so soon sincechildren are so used to being 'assisted' regardless of the circumstances.

Its now like naija parents just hand their kids a 'get-out-of-jail-free' card and that makes them so lackadaisical about their approach towards getting on in life. Instant gratification now seems to be the order of the day as a good number of the privileges these naija students are entitled to, their counterparts abroad can only dream of it. . . .Now, am not talking of runs girls, but kids whose parents give them enough to buy brazilian hair, BBs, shop regularly abroad etc. . .

Now tell me, what kind of morals, values & ethics are we instilling in these children? Children need to take some heat as they go through life to refine & mould them to be better people in future but a lot of these parents still find it diffcult to accept that fact. . .
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by beecrofty(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2010
undecided
logica:

Oh by the way, the person that said something about kids in Nigeria only having degrading jobs available, fact is kids in the US will take what you call "degrading". That is the difference.

the jobs regarded as degrading are jobs that don't pay enough to even cater for your daily needs, please don't compare working at McDonalds with working at Mr Biggs, abi udondeymadt ni? when u work at Mc, u get about lets say 2dollars an hour, so $2 X 10hours a day = $20(N3000), that is how much you get a month if you work at Mr Biggs my friend, so wat the f*ck do you mean by that statement up there
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by monsieurp: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
The fact remains that whatever it is you have 'achieved' today is ENTIRELY due to the high pedestal that your parents relative wealth placed you, from which it was much easier to climb (if one can even call it that) the ladder of success. I don't listen to folks like you because you did not/have not paid your dues. I know a couple of my uneducated Igbo hustler brethren who 'trekked' from some rustic village in Anambra to Lagos, leaving behind dirt-poor parents, and armed with nothing more than N1,000 and a single-minded determination to succeed 'by any means necessary'. A number of them find that success one way or the other and achieve wealth that I can only dream about. Now, such truly self-made individuals are best placed to lecture us on how to prepare ourselves and/or our children for the world, not some dude who was chauffeur-driven to school, lived in his parents London home, and bought his own home from saving lump pocket money given by his parents! You guys whose palm kernels were cracked on your behalf by "benevolent spirits" never cease to amaze me with your smug self-righteousness and fallacious sense of achievement.

some folks think that because they rode on their fathers backs and landed on success are qualified to lecture us , please you are only a rich kid who got lucky not 2 be caught up in the rot, so dont rub your bullsh, t in our faces.
consultant my foot
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by monsieurp: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
this thing is pissing me off, a guy was raised by his rich day,was chauffeur driven to school,went to a university in UK and comes to the thread to lecture us on how to be successful.
my question to you is why didn't you pay your tuition while at school to show us how independent you are? Mr wise guy, i say u only got lucky, and you are coming o nairaland to make noise,
i don't support parents giving their kids pocket money after school but Mr wise guy, u are not qualified to lecture us on success cos u have not paid Ur dues,
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by SEFAGO(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
well all of u ur papa and mama shuld have worked had to be rich instead of being jealous of people whose parents worked hard to make their lives comfortable. Yes he/she has the right to lecture people from the social class he comes from. He/She is not talking to the poor/ lower middle class people.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by logica(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
beecrofty:

undecided
the jobs regarded as degrading are jobs that don't pay enough to even cater for your daily needs,  please don't compare working at McDonalds with working at Mr Biggs,  abi udondeymadt ni?  when u work at Mc, u get about lets say 2dollars an hour,  so $2 X 10hours a day = $20(N3000),  that is how much you get a month if you work at Mr Biggs my friend,  so wat the bleep do you mean by that statement up there 
. . . and who says working at Mr Biggs is even degrading? There are actual "degrading" jobs that pay much better than that. Na u dey craze. slowpoke.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
SEFAGO:

well all of u your papa and mama shuld have worked had to be rich instead of being jealous of people whose parents worked hard to make their lives comfortable. Yes he/she has the right to lecture people from the social class he comes from. He/She is not talking to the poor/ lower middle class people.
That is off point. Actually the OP was not even the author of the article. The article was in fact written by a woman who has lived in London, who has been opportuned to see how a minority of Nigerian international students live.

In fact I smell serious jealousy on the part of some students of Nigerian origin studying abroad for these highly-privileged international students.
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by oyinda3(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
SEFAGO:

Good article and so true. Lots of spoilt rich Nigerians.

SEFAGO:

well all of u your papa and mama shuld have worked had to be rich instead of being jealous of people whose parents worked hard to make their lives comfortable. Yes he/she has the right to lecture people from the social class he comes from. He/She is not talking to the poor/ lower middle class people.

ok sefago. u really need to shut up now.
go and run around a track. u need to metabolize the booze that's gone up ur brain. tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
pro01:

So what is the poster feeling like? Self-made or what? Abegi! I don't see a world of difference between you and the "middle class" parents and their spoilt-brat children whom you so impugn.

So you beleive in luck then?

You dont beleive that a man works his own destiny with his bare hands. While it has been easier for some than others, there is no doubt that every successful man (no matter how easy he had it) paid a price to get where he is!

The poster does have a point and so do you.

meanwhile where have u been? how come we no longer fight? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Middle-class Lagos Parents by seeker(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
I'm not worried about these people the OP is talking about, one bit. They're not even up to 1% of the population. They are insignificant. The one's that concern me are the millions upon millions who will never get the chance to get a proper education, good health and shelter. Those who can only dream of 200,000 in a year for the whole family. Those for whom being yahoo yahoo, kidnappers, robbers and assorted area boys is a real option. If they're not sorted out, they'll be the ruin of this country. The insignificant band of spoilt brats, I don't care about and they don't count (at least statistically)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Naija/americans Are Viewed Amongst Nigerians! / Yoruba Naming Ceremony / Questions About Yoruba Idols Sango Ogun Osun Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.