Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event (39164 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Muttee: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Last night, Senator Dino Melaye and Senate President Bukola Saraki stepped out for an event in Abuja looking dapper in their respective outfits.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Check-Out-Dapper-Photos-Of-Dino-Melaye-And-Saraki-As-They-Stepped-Out-For-An-Event.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Muttee: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2019

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by omotoniwa(f): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Saraki don len finish

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Earlystar698(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Bad Guys

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by neonly: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2019
omotoniwa:
Saraki don len finish

Bros saraki always training oooo in gym very active in d gym
Really like d guy keeping fit fat is not healthy bro

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by adekolaelect(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2019
neonly:

Bros saraki always training oooo in gym very active in d gym
Really like d guy keeping fit fat is not healthy bro
Hummm gym at least you most defend your hero to keep him as if alive .

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by krissconnect(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2019
adekolaelect:
Your grammar will one day disown you, you keep punishing it undecided

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by dharreyclothing(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2019
saraki don lean ;Dsaraki don lean

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by yemmight(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2019
They held us ransom for almost 4 years.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by myresearch: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Mark my word.

I will become Senate President

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Victorisoni3(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Nice outfit
Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Cadec007(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2019
The more i look at Saraki the more he looks like an igbo guy.... grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Chidex50(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2019
myresearch:
Mark my word.

I will become Senate President
Amen; After me.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Saraki will soon be forgotten like IPOB miscreants forgotten agbari ojukuwu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2019
adekolaelect:
Saraki akant balance is what many Nigerians will not see in their lifetime

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by demmy1981: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Second picture: in Saraki's voice - Less than a month to leave senate and hope i won't be in and out of court cases cos immunity has ended.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by isahsalee: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2019
2 senior thieves

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by kuntash: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2019
omotoniwa:
Saraki don len finish

And you dont think its better for his health ?
Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by udemzyudex(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2019
omotoniwa:
Saraki don len finish

Naija mentality,na when person get big belly them go confirm say na big man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Shhhh01(f): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2019
Why r they both looking at her like that na?

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Auduambless(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2019
yemmight:

Not Them, But Only Saraki.

Likes For Dino Jare, If U Wish, Share For Saraki

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by propsvila: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2019
Good
Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Shhhh01:
Why r they both looking at her like that na?

I hope ménage a trois (aka three-some) is not on their dirty minds.
Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by TheFacelessMan: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Cadec007:
The more i look at Saraki the more he looks like an igbo guy.... grin grin

Yeebows and claiming sha grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by TheFacelessMan: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2019
angry
Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Turantula(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2019
yemmight:
Aswear, they really dealt with Zombies
Re: Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event by Cadec007(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Yeebows and claiming sha grin grin
lmao, i am not igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.