Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,170 members, 7,856,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

"Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" (3742 Views)

This Beauty Is A Curse / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, these brothers wanna strip me of every. My job, family, height, nyash...looks. Everything!! grin grin
I'd like to see your pics someday

Let's see who's behind the craziness of nairaland males sad
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by okrikaboi: 1:44am On May 01, 2019
LordKO:
The statement is as true as truth itself. You may not understand until you find yourself in a relationship with a lady that possesses almost all the good attributes you need in a woman, one who within you on ordinary eye is one of the most beautiful women in the world and so duly attested by outsiders too. But in your love eye she isn't, she can't command your pupils dilation attraction no matter how hard both of you've tried to make things right.

While on the other hand, you've met with a not-so-good-looking lady in outsiders viewpoint, who in your love eye is the true most beautiful woman in the world. One who her downside and reason you'll jettison her is because she's of no good character.

My issues now I cast on the red because I experience both as a cruise cycle

3 Likes

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by pocohantas(f): 7:54am On May 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I'd like to see your pics someday

Let's see who's behind the craziness of nairaland males sad

Someday you will.

The craziness isn't about the looks. That poster is an ex, he wanted to marry me but I wasn't interested. It has been 2yrs, yet he hasn't regained his sanity. You need more than good looks to make a man feel that way.

smiley
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by QueenSekxy(f): 7:58am On May 01, 2019
Elderlucifer:

Start telling her the bitter truth. She is ugly.
Sharap. I've seen her pics, she's very beautiful.
Dark and beautiful.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 7:59am On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Someday you will.

The craziness isn't about the looks. That poster is an ex, he wanted to marry me but I wasn't interested. It has been 2yrs, yet he hasn't regained his sanity. You need more than good looks to make a man feel that way.

smiley
I know, there was a time he created multiple accounts to troll you, I was a ghost reader then. That shi* was funny grin grin grin grin
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by pocohantas(f): 8:08am On May 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I know, there was a time he created multiple accounts to troll you, I was a ghost reader then. That shi* was funny grin grin grin grin

Na wetin love dey do. I done tell am to focus on im new gf, im no go hear.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by QueenSekxy(f): 8:12am On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Na wetin love dey do. I done tell am to focus on im new gf, im no go hear.

There was a time he used his slayer2 account to create a thread about his pregnant gf.

Shey he was the one?
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by pocohantas(f): 8:13am On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

There was a time he used his slayer2 account to create a thread about his pregnant gf.

Shey he was the one?

I doubt it is him, except say im just wan seek attention.
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by QueenSekxy(f): 8:18am On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

I doubt it is him, except say im just wan seek attention.
Okay. But he is behind slayer2 account??
Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2019
LordKO:
The statement is as true as truth itself. You may not understand until you find yourself in a relationship with a lady that possesses almost all the good attributes you need in a woman, one who within you on ordinary eye is one of the most beautiful women in the world and so duly attested by outsiders too. But in your love eye she isn't, she can't command your pupils dilation attraction no matter how hard both of you've tried to make things right.

While on the other hand, you've met with a not-so-good-looking lady in outsiders viewpoint, who in your love eye is the true most beautiful woman in the world. One who her downside and reason you'll jettison her is because she's of no good character.

thanks. nairaland is a place to learn a lot, now with these ... pupils dilation attraction ... i don know something i want to know long time ago

2 Likes

Re: "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" by okrikaboi: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Whatsblocc how do I contact you I really need to learn should I drop contact details??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Avoid Staring At Fine Curves And Big Ass? / Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. / My Life Is Ruled By My Genotype.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.