Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (52253 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Drug addict!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by phonemakemoney: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Beedude:

How can someone 'beheaded the head'. Don't always be too fast to comment. These are avoidable errors
I will give you a reply once you praise 99 of my error free post first before this one error.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by MetaPhysical: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
The government ahould not joke with lives of citizens.

With this action we have witnessed their capability to act and get relief for victims. We expect them to act similarly whether in Phillipines, Malaysia or Saudi Arabia or UAE.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by mapet: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
ednut1:
unlike u i am not gullible. The airport staff were forced abeg

If by "gullible" you mean "....of basic smarts".....I agree with you
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Authoreety:
Wow!

Nigeria just "WORKED"

Nigeria didn't work!

Religious sentiments WORKED!!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by handsomeyinka(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
B1ak3:
Good news! Congratulations to her and her family. I can't begin to imagine how they will be feeling right now.

And as expected the peddlers of hatred, religious bigotry and tribalism have arrived. Why can't we just be happy for others? Would you guys have been happy if she was executed? Na wa o

Don’t mind them idiots...Most of them are just borrowing mega bytes

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by shadeyinka(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
mapet:

The girls father did what any sensible person should do, rich or not, connected or not. Instead of ranting and raving with hatred and ignorance, he simply wrote a petition to the right quarters and momentum picked up. It is disingenuous and down-right mischevious to bring Leah Sharibu into this equation. Each case is unique and being pursed.
What if I prayed that as Nigerian government pursued the case of Lear so shall your case to be pursued in the time of your need. Would you accept this as a prayer or a Curse.

I am happy for Zainab!
I am happy the Government responded Responsibly!

I am not happy with the way they Treated the case of Lear Shuraibu! Are you happy about it?
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:
The government ahould not joke with lives of citizens.

With this action we have witnessed their capability to act and get relief for victims. We expect them to act similarly whether in Phillipines, Malaysia or Saudi Arabia or UAE.

Countries vary by countries.

Malaysia and Indonesia will execute...even if the country of the perp is the USA, or from Europe. Same for Singapore.

Philippines AND UAE....not sure.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by semyman: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

Hope u all have seen how the government quickly interven but has the same government ask questions about most Nigerians who are detention and death role in Asians country?
The government will claim they know the law and why carry drugs without even hearing from them if they were framed up like this girl.
These are not comparable scenario.
Those Asian convicts were in their line of duty

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
bkool7:
Big blow for Ipob

Foolishness is when your fellow yorubas who accompanied a Hausa/Fulani druggie were all arrested for narcotics and the Hausa/Fulani was released by the president the yorubas support while he (the president) chose to ignore the yorubas in the same condition for their heads to be sliced off and you come here to call Igbos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
ALHAMDULILLAH .! DOUBLE JOY FOR ME .IAM SO HAPPY .ONE FEMALE RELEASED IN LESS THAN 24 HOIRS FROM KIDNAPPERS AND ANOTHER RELEASED FROM PRISON .

ITS LIKE THIS RAMADAN WILL REALLY BE A GOOD ONE FOR ME INSHAA ALLAH

ANY INSULTS WONT BE RESPONDED TO IAM TOO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR DEPRESSION AND FRUSTRATION .IF YOU LIKE CLAIM ITS because SHE IS MUSLIM FROM NORTH ,NA UNA KNOW SHE IS STILL FREE?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by OVIHINNO(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

Hope u all have seen how the government quickly interven but has the same government ask questions about most Nigerians who are detention and death role in Asians country?
The government will claim they know the law and why carry drugs without even hearing from them if they were framed up like this girl.
The girl's parents went extra length to prove the innocence of the daughter. When the truth came out the government is left with no other option than to intervene. U don't expect the government to start running from pole to pillar whenever a Nigerian is arrested abroad for drug related offense when all indices points to the fact that the person is guilty..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ClearFlair: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
As from now henceforth, any Nigerian caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia now has a tailor made "it-wasn't me" excuse. I wonder how long the Saudis will continue to fall for it.

Meanwhile the dullard hands out millions to Boko Haram Fighters and sets them free, while Leah Sharibu is still a prisoner of conscience.

[img]https://images./5Y27yvknXjsEORAXLjgmY5.png[/img]

This your song is sweet o. Oya sing louder! Sing louder! Oya wail louder!! You’re just starting
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by OkunrinOloro: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Who is this crossbreed between a baboon and a dog with gonorrhea?

ClearFlair:

This your song is sweet o. Oya sing louder! Sing louder! Oya wail louder!! You’re just starting
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by mapet: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
shadeyinka:

What if I prayed that as Nigerian government pursued the case of Lear so shall your case to be pursued in the time of your need. Would you accept this as a prayer or a Curse.

I am happy for Zainab!
I am happy the Government responded Responsibly!

I am not happy with the way they Treated the case of Lear Shuraibu! Are you happy about it?

...and I will answer you like this;

1. You are unintelligent
2. You do not follow events but emotions
3. I doubt if you're capable of deep thinking

Leah Sharibu's case is a war-situation. How do you want FG to handle it? To fire a nuclear weapon into her location? Do you understand that if Leah Sharibu's negotiation is not handled with the sensitivity it requires, she might be killed?

While you're at it with your juvenile-rants (curse).....at least have the decency to spell Leah Sharibu's name (not Lear Shuraibu) appropriately. Do you even know who you're seemingly talking of?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

All that cooked up story about some people at the airport behind the drug bla bla bla na big lie. Federal government only came up with that story and made of go viral so that they can present of as an evidence to the Saudi government. I won't be surprised that those people they claimed to have been behind the drug planting were paid to act the drama. Na who no get connection for this country go suffer. My own be say make them also release Leah Sharibu. The federal government knows what to do for her to be released. Also extend this kind action to release other people who have been sentenced to death in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
good one from buhari
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by asawanathegreat(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations to the family and the whole nation at large
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by mapet: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
For those that need clarity on this case, see below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32p6c_oOkOE
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by 108Rose160: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
What?

&&$$££
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by dallyemmy: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank God!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by kevwemike: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

my brother na so we see am ooo. This is Nigeria. Pray for ur going out and ur coming in b4 u live ur house as a Christian, we Christian don't have a president
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Freshbaba95(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
ednut1:
There has been cases of many others framed uo. And FG no send. But this whole thing looks fishy abeg. Why tram When coke dey. Na this gal get d drug abeg forget hijab

Exactly what I've been saying. There are drugs equivalent to trams been sold in Saudi. The drugs caught on her were for personal use, not for selling. Honestly this country is shit..
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Freshbaba95(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

All that cooked up story about some people at the airport behind the drug bla bla bla na big lie. Federal government only came up with that story and made of go viral so that they can present of as an evidence to the Saudi government. I won't be surprised that those people they claimed to have been behind the drug planting were paid to act the drama. Na who no get connection for this country go suffer. My own be say make them also release Leah Sharibu. The federal government knows what to do for her to be released. Also extend this kind action to release other people who have been sentenced to death in other countries.

Federal government had to use airport staff, to make it look real, and also because they can't be tried in Saudi. The so called staffs dey their house dey chop chicken. How sure are we that, Leah is still alive
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ufojude: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
I am happy for her because she is God's creation and a precious life spared. One thing is clear, BUHARI and is CABAL are very sentimental and they are rubbing it on our faces.
This is inimical for the growth, development and unity of this country. We must rise up and speak out against this nepotism!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by MorufuAtanda: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
But why isn't Buhari fighting to secure the release of many Yoruba Muslims languishing in Saudi prisons and awaiting death row. Is it because we Yoruba Muslims are not Fulani?

Na WA o!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank you Allah,the Saudi Authorities, the Nigerian Authorities, the Crown Prince ,Mr President and everyone known and unknown that make this happened.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Just2endowed2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

She could be related to one of prominant elite so that's why her side of the story was heard. This can be attributed to nepotism which the government is famous for
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by shadeyinka(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
mapet:

...and I will answer you like this;

1. You are unintelligent
2. You do not follow events but emotions
3. I doubt if you're capable of deep thinking

Leah Sharibu's case is a war-situation. How do you want FG to handle it? To fire a nuclear weapon into her location? Do you understand that if Leah Sharibu's negotiation is not handled with the sensitivity it requires, she might be killed?

While you're at it with your juvenile-rants (curse).....at least have the decency to spell Leah Sharibu's name (not Lear Shuraibu) appropriately. Do you even know who you're seemingly talking of?
If Lear was the president's daughter, she would have been treated as a war casualty and left to die and be taped. How did they negotiate for the other students and felt that one daughter of a nobody was an insignificant collateral damage.

We all know how national resources was used to treat one boy who recklessly drove his power Ike to accident.

What we are saying is, let benevolence be without prejudice!

AND
A cultured person doesn't rain verbal abuses over disagreement of points of view
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Johncables402: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
I wonder if the government would have gone through all this stress if the lady was from a certain tribe or region? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.