Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (88936 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by lawman88(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2019
This is why I advise ladies to marry someone within your age bracket. A man in his 40s and you are in your 20s is far from each other. Just a matter of time, he will not be able to satisfy you again on bed. Too bad

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by emkz: 8:37am On May 01, 2019
Madam, now you have tasted it, you won't be able to stop. Take it a second time and I can assure you it would become your way of life.

You are now aware of the alternatives to what you are missing in your marriage, and even if its not with this guy, you'd always look outside.

It is always best to discuss your concerns with your man: if you like to be tossed, if you like to be tied up and your brains knacked out, if you like to be taken anally and even if you want to seek pleasures outside...discuss with your man and not an outsider. Now that a third party is involved, the dynamics of your marriage is changed forever.

Because your pleasures have been met, you'd now begin to disrespect your husband (without knowing) because in your subconscious, you feel you have better knacking. I won't claim to be a marital expert (I am not married), so I won't be able to tell you what to do or what not to do. As someone who has been at the receiving end of infidelity in a relationship, I can only tell you to follow your heart. Don't listen to what many people would tell you here, but weigh and decide for yourself what you want.

Whatever happens, be bold to face the consequences of your actions because these things have a way of coming out, except your husband is not a smart guy.

Best!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2019
watchindelta:
my future wife wil enjoy me when it come to sex.

lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by DEXTROVERT: 8:38am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

I don't usually comment on stuff like this
but ,here I my advise for you.

1. Let the truth die with you,
No Man no matter how gentle will hear this true and
still see you the same.infact the marriage is gone
if not physically, but emotionally.
I'm a Man, even if he tells you he forgive you,it will
forever play in his head. Be strong enough to act as if nothing happened.

2. Transfer if it's easy
Cos distance can have an impact separating you guys, if not on you, your cheat partner will get disinterested ,bet it with me things will not flow as usual.

3. Remember your kids anytime you feel the urge to do such again, imagine if this explode
you will join the league of divorcee, your kids suffer most, so much trauma, families will see you as a cheat

4. Don't spite your husband for sex beyond his ability
he'll suspect you, otherwise if he'll permit you use gadget.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Martin0(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2019
Katier00:
Do not beat yourself life happens . so just forgive yourself that is first step to recovery, forgive yourself ,yes you did something wrong it is unacceptable anywhere ,anytime any place, but life happens the question is the way forward stop judging yourself and have a decent conversation with your husband .you can lighten up your bedroom, he's just in his forties , he's not 70 . I believe he still have an erection so you can work hard and get that Dream man that you've always wanted and fantasized about . then for your colleague just look into his eyes and tell him it's over, tell him you're a married woman you have children and you respect the institution of marriage tell him all that and he will leave you . so let's just say this is a mistake, it is when you repeat it again that it will become a habit so don't beat yourself about it and I must commend your honesty we are human and sometimes we feel that way, you will feel like sleeping with another person that is not a spouse its natural anyone that will condemn your action is just lying I'm being hypocritical. so please you are just being human but don't let your flesh rule you because you are going to lead yourself to your own destruction ,be strong everything will be ok. one more thing please if you know the kind of husband you're being married to and you know that it's going to change everything by telling him that you slept with another person please don't tell him .just remember, don't do it again ,don't let the flesh possession thank you

hmmmmm
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by BlueAir: 8:39am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Marbella003,

I don't advice cheats, infact, I hate cheats whether a Man or Woman.... You did not advice yourself when your pussy was itching you.

Now you seek our advice after cheating on a good man. And you still feel like offering your pussy to the guy as a useless sex slave.

What a promiscuous Dog.

Get Lost. Filthy animal.
i agree with this crucifixion. Betrayal can never be justified.

But anyway my advice is u drop the colleague, might not end well. Face ur marriage, accept and boost whatever sexlife u have in ur marriage,. U had happiness and love from ur spouse and marriage but u chose a petty reason like high libido to smear something rare and beautiful.

Ur husband isn't suffering from poor erection and he lasts enough, ur complaint isjust his physical appearance which is very petty and irrelevant for any growing matured person (where u probably lack)

My observation :its her fellow ladies telling her "u are just human " u are honest. Blah blah blah blah. Keep it up, I hope if ur own cheating spouse is getting 60/50 consolation /advice, u wouldn't squirm on ur seat while u watch

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mikejj(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2019
frozen70:

I understand how bad and guilt you have been feeling about it

Just seat down and talk to yourself, take a transfer out of their to another location, just let your lover know that your relationship with him is affecting you psychologically

Try and live a new decent life, it all depends on your state of mind

Beg God to forgive you so far you know that you won't try it with another man again

Aa for your husband, don't tell him to avoid mistrust but teach him tjose sex skills so that you wont have any reason to search else where

Atimes in marriage you don't get exactly what you wish to have in your partner and once a single thing is missing, you keep searching for it, despite you are already hooked
exactly my thought she still need to tell her husband ..or that guilt willl still be there...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Starpro87(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:
I have a main account but I decided to create this one to post this in order to avoid embarrassment or reveal my identity.

I got married 4 years ago to my husband. He was in his 40s and I was in my 20s. The age difference between us has never really been a problem as we are both educated, well spoken, have similar personalities and share a lot of interests, and as a result we mesh well. My husband is a very caring and thoughtful man. This is one of the traits that made me fall helplessly for him, along with his intelligence and fun personality. I will not reveal anything pertaining to kids as this might punch a hole in my wall of anonymity.

I've always loved my husband and I still do. But I've never really been sexually attracted to him. This is not to say that I find him unattractive. No. He is okay as far as physical appearance goes, but his look has never been the kind to turn me on sexually. To put it plainly, I find that I'm only sexually attracted to young men around my age with tall, athletic bodies and with the energy and agility to please a woman satisfyingly in the bedroom. I met this kind of man in my work place and after we talked a few times I couldn't help but become attracted to him. I realized he was also attracted me, and fast forward to a week ago, we had sex in a hotel room.

I'm ashamed to admit that sex with him was glorious, but it truly was. It was better than anything I had ever done with my husband. I loved how he tossed me around the bed and did stuff to me that my husband doesn't do and I liked how ever part of his body felt firm and strong. After the act I felt a wave of shame wash over me. I recognized that I had committed an atrocity and I knew I had broken my marriage vows. The guilt of what I had done followed me around like a stench. I hated myself for betraying a man that had always loved and cared for me.

The problem I now face is that despite the guilt and the shame I constantly feel, I still yearn to experience another period of sexual bliss with my colleague. I can't help it. I'm torn. I already told my colleague that that one time was the last but deep down I don't want it to be. I know that if I tell my husband about what I did, that it would mark the end of my relationship with my colleague, but I don't know exactly how my husband would receive this information. I don't want him to look at me and see a betrayer of trust; a woman lacking integrity and virtue. No. I even thought of resigning from my job or requesting a transfer so as not to be in close proximity with my colleague but I know that wouldn't solve anything as I still have his social media info and occasionally stalk him(yes I do). I'm so conflicted. I don't know what to do.

You have put your marriage on the edge and it's crash is imminent. Be ready to dance the music.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by rednerd: 8:40am On May 01, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Martin0(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Men cannot handle cheating partners mentally like women do and that is just the truth. If you tell him now, the thought of you opening your legs to another man will constantly play in his head when he looks at you, which will eventually ruin your marriage. As a woman, if you cheat on your husband, you must take it to the grave otherwise you have yourself to blame.

To the sex part, encourage your hubby to look appealing for you. Work out together, eat well, mould him into the man that you want him to be physically. Tell him what you want him to do in bed. There’s only so much you can do, but for the sake of your vows and your home, good sex is really not worth it. You have to mentally train yourself to avoid temptation, that is the only way to stay faithful. And realistically most couples go through this at one point, so don’t beat yourself up too much. Dust your shoulders and do better and do not risk your family and your marriage for prick again. It is a temporary satisfaction and You will regret it.

saffi saffigrin

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by watchindelta(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:

lipsrsealed
true grin grin grin i really ooo grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Snow02: 8:40am On May 01, 2019
dirtycoin:
Why put your hubby in this position? Get a divorce and have your sexual bliss with the man you desire.

Your caring and loving hubby does not deserve the rubbish you have done to him and plan to do to him.
fact
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Tolinti(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2019
I would have said that the age difference played a part but since you already knew your sexual prowess even before get married, you should have taken it into consideration. Good sex plays a vital part in many marriages, although some fails to hide the fact but that's the truth.
Right now, you are between the devil and the deep blue sea. You know your husband's personality more than any of us and if u feel he can handle the news of your infidelity, then discuss with him and improve his sexual prowess. Some 50yrs old men are like a Ferrari in bed, so i don't think age is a major factor at times. It's all about healthiness. Some men are novice when it comes to good sex and most times couples fail to discuss this part. So, mould your husband to be sex appealing to u. Visit a sex therapist if you have to. Get advise from experts.
But if u can't disclose this issue, let it remain with you till grave and stop for good, although since your mind is still attached to the young man(men), it is will be difficult for anyone to fully advise you except you are willing and know your children's future is at stake if this attitude persist.

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by 989900: 8:41am On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Madam, you should not be flaunting your problems on social media ; you will get the worst kind of advise on earth . And secondly , you need prayers ...lots of prayers , because adultery is something that is capable of destroying not just your home , but your peace of mind. My advice : [s]seek your spiritual leader ; he will know how to handle this from a Godly perspective[/s].
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by greenguy: 8:42am On May 01, 2019
You need a lot of prayer. You need to come back to God. The problem is not your husband, not your colleague but you. It's just a matter of time and you'll find yourself in the hands of another man once the circumstances are right. You seek adventure, you want to have a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and then that, the yearning never ends my dear. The road you're in is a dangerous one, sweet but only destruction lies at the end of it. I pray you overcome this lust. Be contented. Stop the excuses.

Your colleague is just catching fun, you're being used, though it's sweet. He can't marry a woman with kids, he can't love you, he can't trust you cos you're a cheat. Seek help, get a counselor and get out of this mess.

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by zicoraads: 8:42am On May 01, 2019
What is wrong with this generation? Don't we have any shame at all? Nowadays, I'm even scared of meeting anyone and committing. It's as if no single person can be trusted to remain faithful in a relationship.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On May 01, 2019
When we advice people not to settle for less, they think we are joking.

This is what we mean

So, you went to marry someone you aren't sexually attracted to and you thought all will be well? Let me tell you, it is better to marry someone you are sexually attracted to, but don't really love, than vice versa.

Sexual attraction can eventually lead to love, but no matter how much you love someone, if you aren't sexually attracted to the person, that marriage will have holes and patches.

This may be the first time you have cheated, but I can assure you, as long as your sexual appetite is beyond what your husband can offer, it will not be the last

Stop marrying people you aren't sexually attracted to.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by dejolly(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2019
You will definitely still cheat on him because you see your husband not sexually appealing to you and am sure you can't keep that away from you. At your age you need sexual advancement and you probably want to explore more when you see your kind of man.

Your level of estrogen is high. You can't stay without sex for 1 month. I hope your marriage last!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2019
I go like fvck you too.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Getfun: 8:42am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003:

We know you and your husband is gonna hear about this, am also using a account you can't verify my identity, better desist before we let the cart out of the bag
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2019
Continue cheating and expect the consequences
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Yustob: 8:43am On May 01, 2019
One word BITCH
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Mintayo(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2019
Lust has taken over.
Op, for your kids sake and that of your husband, pls cut off your relationship with your colleague.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by mikejj(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2019
grin and to all those guys bleeping people wife..le me catch you

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Shelumiel: 8:44am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=989900 post=78003934][/quote] You be mumu
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by MrPRevailer(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2019
Marbella003
Does your husband take testosterone supplement?
It's the natural chemical that makes a man's body active. The body's production of testosterone drops significantly after 40 years. Therefore he needs to take supplements. And I believe there are powerful ones out there that gets the job done.

Next, he should be working out.
Testosterone + working out = ripped body and energy to toss you about.

If his size ain't good also, then buy some stretching products.

If you have the money to do these, they are a good solution to helping you transform your husband to what u want him to be, despite old age.

Also, if you are a Christian, you would have to tell him. (Restitution), For the sake of heaven's gate.
Although u must make up your mind to not cheat anymore, because if you do restitution several times, you might be very hard do it again after another crime.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by fmwise2k(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2019
the moment you attempt this the second, third and fourth time, the guilt disappear and it will no longer matter whether you cheat on your husband, to you, it becomes 'just s3x' irrespective of who is offering the sex. so think twice before you kill your conscience totally.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by JasonScoolari: 8:45am On May 01, 2019
BlueAir:
i agree with this crucifixion. Betrayal can never be justified.

But anyway my advice is u drop the colleague, might not end well. Face ur marriage, accept and boost whatever sexlife u have in ur marriage,. U had happiness and love from ur spouse and marriage but u chose a petty reason like high libido to smear something rare and beautiful.

Ur husband isn't suffering from poor erection and he lasts enough, ur complaint isjust his physical appearance which is very petty and irrelevant for any growing matured person (where u probably lack)

My observation :its her fellow ladies telling her "u are just human " u are honest. Blah blah blah blah. Keep it up, I hope if ur own cheating spouse is getting 60/50 consolation /advice, u wouldn't squirm on ur seat while u watch
God bless you jare, safarigirl, sweetilicious and saffi are the only ladies here saying things the way they are.... The rest of them are just giving consolation speech like Unai Emery.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by davillian(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2019
Typical example of when your wife doesn't fear you.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by Chubhie: 8:46am On May 01, 2019
Octopusssy:

This is why people should not bring their problems to social media. People like you will lead them astray.
I'm not that bad

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by meritadavize1(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2019
It's not a big deal, you are just a satisfied olosho.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2019
Continue cheating and expect the consequences

Karma is a bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.