Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (56473 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by goat22: 9:08pm On May 01, 2019
Ciaos:
So na true say Yahoo people dey add juju to their Yahoo... Hmmmmm!!!.Toto self dey greedy because i hear say na greedy people Yahoo people dey catch. She wan marry obasanjo pikin grin. Mugu fall,maga chop grin

How come mugu no dey know say mugu no be mugu but maga Don dey mugu for hin mugu in fact the maga na the maga but no be say him uncle na oponu mugu.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by kafulka(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2019
goat22:

How come mugu no dey know say mugu no be mugu but maga Don dey mugu for hin mugu in fact the maga na the maga but no be say him uncle na oponu mugu.
Amagite3:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is not done dragging her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill, as she has granted a new explosive interview.

Unlike her other interviews, this time she came with receipts to clear some stories that surfaced online.

According to her, when you keep poking the sleeping bear, eventually it will retaliate.

She addressed allegations that she was smoking and on drugs while pregnant with her son Andre.
She said Churchill and his mum lied to her about Obasanjo being his father.
She said Obasanjo told her Churchill is not his son, and didn’t hide his mouth
She revealed she never knew Churchill was an Internet fraudster until she caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop on his lap, and a red cloth tied around his waist.
She showed off the only things Churchill has bought for their son Andre.
She cried while revealing her son's school sent her a reminder because Churchill didn't pay their son's school fees.
She revealed why she changed her son's name to her father's name.
She shared an obituary photo of Churchill's real father.
She debunked allegations by Churchill that she pushed his mother.
She revealed she sponsored their wedding and there were over 200 guests as opposed to what he said that there were just 4 persons at the wedding.
She revealed she has not been to London for the past 5 years, that the only time she did was during her drug rage when she fell off stag.

The videos combined are over 1 hour, so brace yourselves and watch here;

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-exposes-ex-husband-again-in-new-explosive-interview-video.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by diluch123: 10:43pm On May 01, 2019
And so ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by passionberry(f): 10:50pm On May 01, 2019
grandstar:
Didn't you suspect before marriage?

There was this young family friend of ours my dad helped years ago.

While the guy was in uni in the US. he'll contact my dad that he's having financial problems and my dad would send him money

After leaving uni. he became quite rich. He sent my dad money and when my dad and mum were in the UK for my sis graduation, he gave them $6,000.

The guy developed a big interest in my sister but she was uninterested despite his wealth. My mum was suspicious about the source of his wealth

Later he became incommunicado and we learnt the reason for this was that he was serving a long jail sentence for drugs dealing.

Ladies, all that glitters isn't gold.
bros this your lies no be for this world oh ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by grandstar(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2019
passionberry:
bros this your lies no be for this world oh ..

What said is the plain truth. I even omitted some parts so it won't be so long.

My sister did her graduation in 1988. She's the first born.

The guy is now out. I think he was sentenced early 90's.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by baysol: 11:21pm On May 01, 2019
That na the wahala of marrying yeeboe women. Una wey no dey hear only by fire by force you wan marry them yellow yeeboe Una eyes go open. When someone is not marriage worthy and you consider yellow body that na the result.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by passionberry(f): 12:48am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

hmmmmm..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by passionberry(f): 12:52am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

i realy don't see what they achieve by doing all this fraudulent act...so were is your sister now? Thank God she did not accept him .
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by grandstar(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2019
passionberry:
i realy don't see what they achieve by doing all this fraudulent act...so were is your sister now? Thank God she did not accept him .

Shes still in the UK. A manager in a company. She's doing fine.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by passionberry(f): 8:16am On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Shes still in the UK. A manager in a company. She's doing fine.
ok ,that is fine .good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by goldenarrow: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Printerscanner:
Is there a similarity between Tonto Dikeh's madness and Aunty Kemi Olunloyo's craziness? I think they both need spiritual help.

I think, I can help them make sacrifice to the gods. One white Mercedes G-Wagon 2019, One white mansion in Banana Island, Seven white duplexes in Seven Capitals in Europe, Seven white fat female Elephants, Seven white fat Donkeys, Seven white females hens, Seven white African goats(e.g. eran Iya Oshogbo), Seven lorries of white French wines and $7m. I will buy from my own pockets and add the remaining things as my own contribution.

The sacrifice is to be taken to the exact spot where Uriah the husband of Bathsheba was killed when David sent him to war front.

It is fun, yet educative reading your posts. A cold can of G. Stout for you, my guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.