Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (56673 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by deebrain(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2019
Anyone that takes this woman seriously is either jobless, stupid or both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by flattommygood: 3:32pm On May 01, 2019
Is this lady still talking about Churchil? Hmm PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Dazonic: 3:57pm On May 01, 2019
This is the video , I think we need to,check it out , something is wrong some where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5zfIWXcrhY
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto is still bitter angry cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Yard4people: 4:00pm On May 01, 2019
I have been in the same shoe, I totally understood her story. Don't judge but feel her pain
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 01, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
Abeg no distract us with your family po joor....when all was rosey did u tell us ??
Actually she did
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by olushina559(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2019
What do you expect from drama queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Tonto we have bn pretending that ur madness is just temporary, thinking that ignoring u make ur matter die down buh u are bent on proving us wrong. Wat u have actually is a top notch madness n should be taken to the nearest rehabilitation center...
Churchill I feel no pity for cos u brought this embarrassing psychopath into ur life....

It was not his fault to fall in love. A woman is mostly like undisclosed package. You only get to find out what's inside when you have brought it home and unwrapped it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by teefaht(f): 4:32pm On May 01, 2019
This lady is totally crazy. She's bitter, I pity the poor kid.

She probably put on good attitude when they were dating and become a nuisance after marriage. That's what most Nigerian men want. I pity Churchill though
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Igetmyown247: 4:35pm On May 01, 2019
She’s looking for attention cause the attention now is on Regina Daniels and not her, lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by kayjay69(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2019
I think the raw, abusive, abrasive Tonto we saw in all movies was actually the real Tonto, no wonder she played those roles so well.

Colonelswitz101:
Tonto we have bn pretending that ur madness is just temporary, thinking that ignoring u make ur matter die down buh u are bent on proving us wrong. Wat u have actually is a top notch madness n should be taken to the nearest rehabilitation center...
Churchill I feel no pity for cos u brought this embarrassing psychopath into ur life....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by rafcrown(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
ASTONISHING

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Dazonic: 5:00pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Tijani0001: 5:02pm On May 01, 2019
This lady is finding it difficult to get over this man's love in her. Eyaa, e dey happen sha but ladies ones u know u are going to b bitter, y will u involve yourself in something u can't control?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by negbike(f): 5:11pm On May 01, 2019
Excellent Advice!!!
emkz:
Tonto, nooooooooo.

Learn from Tiwa Savage's mistake. When she went out and granted an interview and put her husband's secrets out there, it put a dent on her and her husband's reputation for life. I am not a Prophet of doom, but her husband is done and so is she. The dent never goes away, especially in this age of digital media.

The pain of the broken home would be felt the most by your son, yet I must plead with you to tell him these stories in private when he is older and not put it out there. It is frankly not our business. After watching this interview, it would make you look like a fool who can't put it together, putting to severe questions your marital credentials. Learn from Lilian Esoro. Her marriage to Ubi franklin crashed. We did not hear pim from her. With the things that happened subsequently, we now know who the bad spouse was between her and Ubi. Let time vindicate you even though you are bitter presently. With you continually bashing your ex husband, you may end up winning public sympathy for him; and knowing the kind of person you are, this may make you even more bitter and depressed.

Be wise and seek advise from a sensible and matured therapist who has gone through this to help you through this phase of your life. I am sorry things didn't work out between you and Churchill.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Codes151(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2019
So we should paint her black n she shouldn’t defend herself!!!

Since it’s tonto, she’s bad but church hill nko? Smh!

Nairaland’s and daftness
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2019
All these people saying tonto dike should stop disturbing them,should direct their issue to the mods, as of the last time i checked,the interview was not done with Nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by themanderon: 5:26pm On May 01, 2019
Its only a person that hasn't got anything to do that will sit down for an hour watching a disturbed lady narrating her checkered life to whom it may concern.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Just2endowed2(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2019
meobizy:
When the dick is too good she'll come up with many falsehoods in the hope you'll get angry and call her up.
I understand, I even had an ex calling me up to apologize five years later.
I don close chapter for that mumu girl matter, she should not spoil my recent relationship, abeg.

Lol it means you did no wrong... It happens and such is life. Hope you will forgive her but not saying you should take her back oh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by hollah123: 5:40pm On May 01, 2019
ambu2:
Holding a red candle, carrying laptop and tying red clothes don't show a Yahoo boy. It could be he was in the middle of a cult meeting via teleconferencing. It could be that he was trying to spiritually influence a company through its website. Well, it could also mean Yahoo boy stuff. But one thing is certain, he is fetish like most Yorubas.
mad man, so Na Yoruba's get okija shrine and others abi?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2019
This woman needs serious psychiatric and psychological help... This is a clear case of Major Depression, with episodes of mania.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by HotB: 5:58pm On May 01, 2019
FRUSTRATION
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2019
deebrain:
Anyone that takes this woman seriously is either jobless, stupid or both.

Sadly, you just described the average Nigerian youth... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by showafrica(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2019
Emmyefe1:
That night self she still open Lag so make she keep quiet � she dey wish say na she Marry dat Regina husband now

I tell you, exactly what's on my mind. Tonto is wishing na she be Regina Daniels by now. The girl Don over trend pass all of them now she is mad and just remembered churchil ruined her chances
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by muhdfaruq(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2019
emkz:
Tonto, nooooooooo.

Learn from Tiwa Savage's mistake. When she went out and granted an interview and put her husband's secrets out there, it put a dent on her and her husband's reputation for life. I am not a Prophet of doom, but her husband is done and so is she. The dent never goes away, especially in this age of digital media.

The pain of the broken home would be felt the most by your son, yet I must plead with you to tell him these stories in private when he is older and not put it out there. It is frankly not our business. After watching this interview, it would make you look like a fool who can't put it together, putting to severe questions your marital credentials. Learn from Lilian Esoro. Her marriage to Ubi franklin crashed. We did not hear pim from her. With the things that happened subsequently, we now know who the bad spouse was between her and Ubi. Let time vindicate you even though you are bitter presently. With you continually bashing your ex husband, you may end up winning public sympathy for him; and knowing the kind of person you are, this may make you even more bitter and depressed.
Be wise and seek advise from a sensible and matured therapist who has gone through this to help you through this phase of your life. I am sorry things didn't work out between you and Churchill.
Nice advice
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by meobizy(f): 7:13pm On May 01, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Lol it means you did no wrong... It happens and such is life. Hope you will forgive her but not saying you should take her back oh.
Her case don end.
She's only trying to bait me into talking with her so she can weasel back into my life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Legendguru: 7:23pm On May 01, 2019
i guess at this point its time for this dog to shut up and stop barking
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Just2endowed2(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2019
meobizy:

Her case don end.
She's only trying to bait me into talking with her so she can weasel back into my life.
her case don end.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by owila4luv(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2019
Zionista:

I'm successful without skeletons in my cupboard. We aren't all same bro...
no be your type of success we the talk! masef i leave in ma own 3bedroom apartment and drive a camry muscle, earning close to 200k a month with little side biz to assist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.