Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (56476 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by TemmyT002(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
You don't min it
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Champneys: 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
I wonder why Tonto is still talking about this dude.

I thought we left all these drama in 2018?

Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Truthbites: 1:49pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto,na Churchill matter wan kill u
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by UltiMax(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2019
emkz:
Tonto, nooooooooo.

Learn from Tiwa Savage's mistake. When she went out and granted an interview and put her husband's secrets out there, it put a dent on her and her husband's reputation for life. I am not a Prophet of doom, but her husband is done and so is she. The dent never goes away, especially in this age of digital media.

The pain of the broken home would be felt the most by your son, yet I must plead with you to tell him these stories in private when he is older and not put it out there. It is frankly not our business. After watching this interview, it would make you look like a fool who can't put it together, putting to severe questions your marital credentials. Learn from Lilian Esoro. Her marriage to Ubi franklin crashed. We did not hear pim from her. With the things that happened subsequently, we now know who the bad spouse was between her and Ubi. Let time vindicate you even though you are bitter presently. With you continually bashing your ex husband, you may end up winning public sympathy for him; and knowing the kind of person you are, this may make you even more bitter and depressed.

Be wise and seek advise from a sensible and matured therapist who has gone through this to help you through this phase of your life. I am sorry things didn't work out between you and Churchill.

Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by SaturnNick(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2019
MrThisandthat:
A wise man once said nothing...
U sabi
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by remiotega: 1:54pm On May 01, 2019
A private tutor is needed at Ikoyi Lagos to teach History, Geography and French.

Wednesdays and Fridays.
4:30pm to 6;30pm.

You will be interviewed and tested on the stated subjects .Interested and qualified candidates should WhatsApp 08160903487.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Femi316: 1:55pm On May 01, 2019
millionboi2:
What does he sell?
Roasted yam and beans.....?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Fogman(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by omobaba1759: 2:01pm On May 01, 2019
Some of us fell in love and marry people we should have only bleeped once.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Rubbiish(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Tonto we have bn pretending that ur madness is just temporary, thinking that ignoring u make ur matter die down buh u are bent on proving us wrong. Wat u have actually is a top notch madness n should be taken to the nearest rehabilitation center...
Churchill I feel no pity for cos u brought this embarrassing psychopath into ur life....
The bold is very true
I believe tonto must have exhibited some of these traits and attitude before marriage, but churchill overlooked it, now he is paying for it. We should never take anything for granted with people we intend to spend d rest of our life with, people don't change after marriage, they only get worse

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Jaqenhghar: 2:03pm On May 01, 2019
iAudio:
Ohhh this people again?
If no be dem na regina daniel
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by philip0906(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2019
emkz:
Tonto, nooooooooo.

Learn from Tiwa Savage's mistake. When she went out and granted an interview and put her husband's secrets out there, it put a dent on her and her husband's reputation for life. I am not a Prophet of doom, but her husband is done and so is she. The dent never goes away, especially in this age of digital media.

The pain of the broken home would be felt the most by your son, yet I must plead with you to tell him these stories in private when he is older and not put it out there. It is frankly not our business. After watching this interview, it would make you look like a fool who can't put it together, putting to severe questions your marital credentials. Learn from Lilian Esoro. Her marriage to Ubi franklin crashed. We did not hear pim from her. With the things that happened subsequently, we now know who the bad spouse was between her and Ubi. Let time vindicate you even though you are bitter presently. With you continually bashing your ex husband, you may end up winning public sympathy for him; and knowing the kind of person you are, this may make you even more bitter and depressed.

Be wise and seek advise from a sensible and matured therapist who has gone through this to help you through this phase of your life. I am sorry things didn't work out between you and Churchill.
Lol... and you are writing this to a deranged lunatic?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by GraGra247(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2019
LIES FROM A DEVIL INCARNATE. HOW MANY LIES SHE HAS TOLD ABOUT CHURCHILL THAT GOT EXPOSED.

IF TONTO SAW CHURCHILL WITH RED CANDLE, IT WOULD BE HER FIRST LINE OF ATTACK FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS HER CHARADE.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by ollah2: 2:07pm On May 01, 2019
ambu2:
Holding a red candle, carrying laptop and tying red clothes don't show a Yahoo boy. It could be he was in the middle of a cult meeting via teleconferencing. It could be that he was trying to spiritually influence a company through its website. Well, it could also mean Yahoo boy stuff. But one thing is certain, he is fetish like most Yorubas.

When did red candles, red cloth relate with fetishism, have you religious people gone completely mad? Do you relate fetishness with biblical and quranic materials? Are you guys now fully dumb, stvpid and gullible to tag your ancestral things evil. Slavery is a choice in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Truthbites: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
sureheaven:
Only those who don't know Churchill will argue with tonto.

The guy is a Yahoo ritualist right from his days of sleeping in the burial ground in ondo to the days when maggots was coming out of his manhood to release them to the private part of the lady he slept with then. shocked

Him and his other Yahoo guys used to parade akiavic cyber cafe then

Another Tonto here, maggot comes out of his manhood and he still lived after many years.una sabi lie sha

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Hum2020: 2:11pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto pls can you put a stop to this issue i believe that churchhill has move on with his life why are you bring this disgrace to youself again .Churchill is a bad guy let him be from the look of things you are the one that destroyed your marriage because you believe you do any nonsense and get away with it.you should be shame of youself or mentality sick why not go for checkup

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2019
This b!tch is still hallucinating cheesy cheesy

She's still in love with a man that wants absolutely nothing to do wit her cheesy grin cheesy

I feel no pity for Churchill though. He wanted high class and got himself trash and crass.

Tonto is a laughing stock in her hometown- ikwerre. Her traditional marriage was annulled after she had boosted and mocked people because of it .
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by emkz: 2:11pm On May 01, 2019
philip0906:

Lol... and you are writing this to a deranged lunatic?

Please bros, let us not describe her in those words (they are too harsh).

She needs help and we can do better by giving her help.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Truthbites: 2:11pm On May 01, 2019
She mentioned school fees of the son?/so u rich Tonto cannot singlehandedly pay ordinary school fees for ur son?after sponsoring wedding for 200 guests?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Rosay15(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
sureheaven:
Only those who don't know Churchill will argue with tonto.

The guy is a Yahoo ritualist right from his days of sleeping in the burial ground in ondo to the days when maggots was coming out of his manhood to release them to the private part of the lady he slept with then. shocked

Him and his other Yahoo guys used to parade akiavic cyber cafe then
... huh, so you alone know all this?... I hail oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by mrkings84(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
Will watch the video when the pirated copies are out, for now can't spend huge data to watch what doesn't concern me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by owila4luv(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
and when did that became our issue? he has the right to do anything to protect himself as long as it doesn't affect anybody! every successful man in Nigeria has A Skeleton in His Cupboard and their wives knows and kept quiet! but your own mouth is licking, no man will want to marry a mess like you! f**k you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by stanley000: 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
She's selling but no one is buying cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
lovelyflowers:
Please my brothers I need USA line for WhatsApp chat me up if you can help.
+221771403697
@EFCC,Please watch this space
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
owila4luv:
and when did that became our issue? he has the right to do anything to protect himself as long as it doesn't affect anybody! every successful man in Nigeria has A Skeleton in His Cupboard and their wives knows and kept quiet! but your own mouth is licking, no man will want to marry a mess like you! f**k you

I'm successful without skeletons in my cupboard. We aren't all same bro...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by philip0906(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2019
emkz:

Please bros, let us not describe her in those words (they are too harsh).

She needs help and we can do better by giving her help.
I should help Tonto Dikeh? Wey many legit people dey to help na one craze person I go dey reason help?Hian
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by iamjavadem(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2019
I watch home videos and igbos are just as fetish as yorubas or maybe even worse.
ambu2:
Holding a red candle, carrying laptop and tying red clothes don't show a Yahoo boy. It could be he was in the middle of a cult meeting via teleconferencing. It could be that he was trying to spiritually influence a company through its website. Well, it could also mean Yahoo boy stuff. But one thing is certain, he is fetish like most Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Printerscanner: 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
Is there a similarity between Tonto Dikeh's madness and Aunty Kemi Olunloyo's craziness? I think they both need spiritual help.

I think, I can help them make sacrifice to the gods. One white Mercedes G-Wagon 2019, One white mansion in Banana Island, Seven white duplexes in Seven Capitals in Europe, Seven white fat female Elephants, Seven white fat Donkeys, Seven white females hens, Seven white African goats(e.g. eran Iya Oshogbo), Seven lorries of white French wines and $7m. I will buy from my own pockets and add the remaining things as my own contribution.

The sacrifice is to be taken to the exact spot where Uriah the husband of Bathsheba was killed when David sent him to war front.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by FriRaybam: 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
Anyone with useful idea on what it takes to withdraw some money from Diamond bank account. Am the next of kin after my dad passed on.the government is still paying his military pension. Or is there Diamond bank staff here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by GYBABA(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2019
OH! When they were in love, it was romantic & wasn't a big deal now they've split it's occultic hmmm? Who's she deceiving? Venomous born again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.