Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (56471 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 01, 2019
Churchill is Obasanjo's spitting image. You don't need a DNA test to determine the relationship between those two.

The question is why on earth would Oba J sit her down and confirm/deny paternity to her? Probably because he was trying to get a taste of Tonto's yellow pussy himselfgrin We all know the old man is crazy like that. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Evercurious(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
sureheaven:
Only those who don't know Churchill will argue with tonto.

The guy is a Yahoo ritualist right from his days of sleeping in the burial ground in ondo to the days when maggots was coming out of his manhood to release them to the private part of the lady he slept with then. shocked

Him and his other Yahoo guys used to parade akiavic cyber cafe then

Thank you. If only people ll look beyond her screams and craziness to see the truth in all she has been saying. Well I pray she receives inner peace from God

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 01, 2019
mmclatino:
Tonto the bloody hypocrite , you both enjoyed the money when you're together. If the allegation is true.

Tonto wan Marry Obasanjo pikin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 01, 2019
FriRaybam:
Anyone with useful idea on what it takes to withdraw some money from Diamond bank account. Am the next of kin after my dad passed on.the government is still paying his military pension. Or is there Diamond bank staff here.

Get his death certificate and start the process. Then provide evidence that you are his next of kin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by ambu2: 2:28pm On May 01, 2019
ollah2:

When did red candles, red cloth relate with fetishism, have you religious people gone completely mad? Do you relate fetishness with biblical and quranic materials? Are you guys now fully dumb, stvpid and gullible to tag your ancestral things evil. Slavery is a choice in 2019
Points of correction: Candles are hydrocarbon product from crude oil. It is never your ancestral things. Laptop is not your ancestral things. We are all slaves to whiteman's research and technology.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by focus7: 2:29pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto Dike is now boring with her endless hate and allegations against her ex husband now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
Amagite3:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is not done dragging her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill, as she has granted a new explosive interview.

Unlike her other interviews, this time she came with receipts to clear some stories that surfaced online.

According to her, when you keep poking the sleeping bear, eventually it will retaliate.

She addressed allegations that she was smoking and on drugs while pregnant with her son Andre.
She said Churchill and his mum lied to her about Obasanjo being his father.
She said Obasanjo told her Churchill is not his son, and didn’t hide his mouth
She revealed she never knew Churchill was an Internet fraudster until she caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop on his lap, and a red cloth tied around his waist.
She showed off the only things Churchill has bought for their son Andre.
She cried while revealing her son's school sent her a reminder because Churchill didn't pay their son's school fees.
She revealed why she changed her son's name to her father's name.
She shared an obituary photo of Churchill's real father.
She debunked allegations by Churchill that she pushed his mother.
She revealed she sponsored their wedding and there were over 200 guests as opposed to what he said that there were just 4 persons at the wedding.
She revealed she has not been to London for the past 5 years, that the only time she did was during her drug rage when she fell off stag.

The videos combined are over 1 hour, so brace yourselves and watch here;

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-exposes-ex-husband-again-in-new-explosive-interview-video.html
i also saw tonto with a Love Machine, cucumber and a black candle all combined

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
FriRaybam:
Anyone with useful idea on what it takes to withdraw some money from Diamond bank account. Am the next of kin after my dad passed on.the government is still paying his military pension. Or is there Diamond bank staff here.

I doubt if the military runs a contributory pension scheme. In which case you are not entitled to the money, not even as next of kin. Unless you can find a way to keep drawing without interfacing with the bank officials.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by nwadiuko1(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2019
Chuvin22:
Brace yourselves and watch 1hr video of hate. Lol. Op i hail thee.

If you need data holla me.
abeg i need data
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
This lady helps help. Its unfortunate we take mental issues lightly in this country
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by D1zion: 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
You're still pain cos he's not bantering words with you.all this while, is it that it skipped your memories to say he's yahoo until now or what.abeg carry yourself waka go siddon one side.your sugar daddies & bobriski no dey satisfy you.this man talk say im no want again, why not act matured & let sleeping dogs lay.you're here barking everyday on any little opportunity given you.bitter bitch.!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Topshow2010(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2019
She no tired ni ,she sha wan destroy d guy by all means ......Fear woman oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by ambu2: 2:37pm On May 01, 2019
iamjavadem:
I watch home videos and igbos are just as fetish as yorubas or maybe even worse.
I am not talking videos. I am talking daily personal experience. Yes, Africans are generally fetish but this has been heavily eroded down by Christian gospel. Cherubim and Seraphim, Celestial church, and such indigenous Yoruba churches are heavily fetish in their religious practices. So for Yorubas it is really difficult to draw a clear line. This, I understand and appreciate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by biggie73(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2019
Stop trashing your son's father. It doesn't make me like Tonto more. Men, be careful of letting your woman knows your secret. Women are basket mouthed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by maroke1: 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
This girl act too childishly, learn to move on since you are the one that trigger the separation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Guyman02: 2:47pm On May 01, 2019
Ciaos:
So na true say Yahoo people dey add juju to their Yahoo... Hmmmmm!!!.Toto self dey greedy because i hear say na greedy people Yahoo people dey catch. She wan marry obasanjo pikin grin. Mugu fall,maga chop grin

The guy and his mum were fraudulent for parading him as Obasanjo son, he deceived her to promote his brand all because she didn't do enough background check before throwing herself stupidly at him.
Now she is bitter and feels used, she needs to let go and move on with her life.
She is the Mugu and he is the Maga cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by wonlasewonimi: 3:00pm On May 01, 2019
Who in their right mind will go and marry Tonto dikeh... I blame the guy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by greatermeme: 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
lovelyflowers:
Please my brothers I need USA line for WhatsApp chat me up if you can help.
+221771403697
But, what do you want to use it for?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by deltateam: 3:01pm On May 01, 2019
A woman must never sponsor her wedding. If the man can't marry her, let him get out.

That's my take. Most times the same man will lose respect for you and see you as desperate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by santiagorodrig: 3:02pm On May 01, 2019
incase you want to monitor anyone's whatsapp and see what they are upto , you can contact https://www.samsungtechnicians.com they are the best ,they give you proof first

Amagite3:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is not done dragging her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill, as she has granted a new explosive interview.

Unlike her other interviews, this time she came with receipts to clear some stories that surfaced online.

According to her, when you keep poking the sleeping bear, eventually it will retaliate.

She addressed allegations that she was smoking and on drugs while pregnant with her son Andre.
She said Churchill and his mum lied to her about Obasanjo being his father.
She said Obasanjo told her Churchill is not his son, and didn’t hide his mouth
She revealed she never knew Churchill was an Internet fraudster until she caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop on his lap, and a red cloth tied around his waist.
She showed off the only things Churchill has bought for their son Andre.
She cried while revealing her son's school sent her a reminder because Churchill didn't pay their son's school fees.
She revealed why she changed her son's name to her father's name.
She shared an obituary photo of Churchill's real father.
She debunked allegations by Churchill that she pushed his mother.
She revealed she sponsored their wedding and there were over 200 guests as opposed to what he said that there were just 4 persons at the wedding.
She revealed she has not been to London for the past 5 years, that the only time she did was during her drug rage when she fell off stag.

The videos combined are over 1 hour, so brace yourselves and watch here;

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-exposes-ex-husband-again-in-new-explosive-interview-video.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 01, 2019
I have watched the video, infact all Nigerian men are animals and beasts. Women beware. King Tonto, you are a winner.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by daymol(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2019
well!! tonto will be thinking she's doing Churchill, all I know is HYPOCRITES don't last.. continue!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by justdare007(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=ambu2 post=78011984]Holding a red candle, carrying laptop and tying red clothes don't show a Yahoo boy. It could be he was in the middle of a cult meeting via teleconferencing. It could be that he was trying to spiritually influence a company through its website. Well, it could also mean Yahoo boy stuff. But one thing is certain, he is fetish like most Yorubas.[/quote
And Tonto is not... Igbos always biased anytime it comes to Yoruba.
Tonto just want to trend again joor.
Yahoo ko, Yahoo ni.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by donbenie(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry undecided
. Well, I am not surprised.

Men can do anything for the Money.

What if, what she's saying is the truth
When a Man over dance in the Market Square,he gets called a Mad Man..

NOBODY cares who is right or wrong,

What exactly is our business with him tying red clothes and lighting candles?

Whoever knows the woman should take her to a Therapist,

Her OBSESSION is getting obsessive..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2019
Wawa mata kawai
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 01, 2019
Churchill go dey wish he can rewind back to the day he meet this loonies Tonto madness don graduate
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 01, 2019
FriRaybam:
go to court first, then the court will give order to all the banks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by Mcreloaded(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2019
Kemi dey learn for where Tonto dey.
Kemi is more sane
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by payne4real(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2019
Conduct CBT examination without internet. Create and assign test the software marks and generate result.

Www.smartcbtng.com.ng

#ConductCBTTestWithConfidence
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap by donbenie(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2019
sureheaven:
Only those who don't know Churchill will argue with tonto.

The guy is a Yahoo ritualist right from his days of sleeping in the burial ground in ondo to the days when maggots was coming out of his manhood to release them to the private part of the lady he slept with then. shocked

Him and his other Yahoo guys used to parade akiavic cyber cafe then
NOBODY cares,

Let her stop disturbing the peace of Nigerians and move on with her life..

No be she be the only woman with a failed relationship..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.