Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl (2913 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by sirmseen(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
What i mean is a girl you are still toasting. what kind of random gifts can you get such girl even though you are not yet dating yet and not even sure if shes going to be yours at the end of the day but you don't want to loose so much if things don't work out as expected. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by omega25red(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
nothing

if i am toasting a girl we are probably going out to catch a movie, eat or get some coffee or something already so why am i buying her gifts? well the only thing is if you really like her you can take her flowers.
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by sassyril(f): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
lol, u r a wise business man
u wnt 2 invest wisely, nice 1
u cud tek her out or sth,
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2010
not always a good idea to start buying gifts so early,unless you are after hit-and-run

She will continually expect gifts once you give the 1st one,and get bored of you if you stop giving
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2010
What? shocked you are still toasting her? I wouldnt mind dating you grin grin (kidding)
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2010
give her condom grin
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by 1102(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
Random Gift you said,

that should do!
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by sirmseen(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
rokiatu:

What? shocked you are still toasting her? I wouldnt mind dating you grin grin (kidding)

Lets hook up online. We can be friends, platonic.
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 22, 2010
@poster
you are the %$#^@ reason why some women expect us lot to buy them gifts after meeting them for the first time!!!
donkeys like yourself are spoiling the market. . . . . . . .  and you are the same person who, in a few months, will come on NL asking why your gf is begging for gifts all the time.
gifts should be given to people who DESERVE them for a reason, going out with you is not one of these reasons!
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Tosinville(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2010
Poster,

u be mayee, so father-xmas like u still dey naija? Chai

Holy fcukadelic.
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by ice234: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2010
the best gift is spanish fly
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by ice234: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2010
the best gift is spanish fly
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2010
A teddy-bear or perf
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Enockia(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2010
them say when cunny man die na cunny man go burry am
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2010
A Perfume is always nice.
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by ice234: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2010
the girl dey smell wey u go uy am pef
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2010
@ujujoan
I wld hv gotten u if i ws askd 2 toast u
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Omolola1(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2010
Teddies!
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2010
ice234:

the girl dey smell wey u go uy am pef

You sound so silly! undecided

Rymzo:

@ujujoan
I wld hv gotten u if i ws askd 2 toast u

Buying a girl a gift doesn't mean you'll automatically 'get' her; just like not buying her one does not mean you won't get her. So stop being dense! *rooooooooolz eyez*
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by 1102(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2010
^^
Uju grin grin
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by nuga10: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2010
guys like u still dey 9jia,unbelievable but guy l must confess this is good.
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by ice234: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

You sound so silly! undecided

how silly na question na
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by double08(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
Buy her kpuff kpuff or when you have money egg roll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl by r231(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
Blackberry or Iphone will be nice grin grin

dat way she can call you everytime

don forget to send her credit everyday o grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About / Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove / My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.