Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years (4288 Views)

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by koffinene: 3:49pm On May 01, 2019
Man who's NEVER had sex with his girlfriend of five years because of their Christian beliefs has to be shown how pre-intimacy works - with a PUPPET

Tomiwa, 27, and fiancée Wunmi, 23, are waiting until after marriage to have sex
Pair met at Bible group and Wunmi said she was wowed by Tomiwa's intelligence
Christian couple attend sex therapy in advance of their Nigerian wedding night
Brit Tomiwa admits he is 'inexperienced' in the bedroom while Wunmi is a virgin

A boyfriend made an embarrassing confession during sex therapy with his fiancée when he admitted he thought women 'weed through the clitoris'.

Tomiwa, 27, and partner Wunmi, 23, appeared on BBC3's Sex on the Couch, which sees couples visit therapists at a specially constructed clinic, to discuss their upcoming wedding night.

The pair met at a Bible study group when they were teenagers, and Wunmi admitted she was 'wowed' by Tomiwa's intelligence.

See video: http://social.freepopulation.com/blog/view/49/meet-man-whos-never-had-sex-with-his-girlfriend-of-five-years
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by kiddkash(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2019
i believe
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by IamD18: 4:00pm On May 01, 2019
My respect for them. It's just not easy.

May their union never experience any spirit of Jegede and Tonto.
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Jayslicky: 4:05pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
My respect for them. it's just not easy.
And you believe this, the woman dey collect dick on a steady, by the time the guy eyes open, e go be like season film, trust a nigerian woman at your own peril.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by koffinene: 6:42pm On May 01, 2019
grin
Jayslicky:
And you believe this, the woman dey collect dick on a steady, by the time the guy eyes open, e go be like season film, trust a nigerian woman at your own peril.
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
You guys will never see anything good in Nigeria women,
you guys will always insult Nigeria women at any given chance just to make yourself feel good,
your mother and sisters aren't Nigerian, I think?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2019
Different stroke for different folks, what should be a normal thing as become strange and doubtable. This generations ehm...

check my signature
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 01, 2019
OP some pictures would be nice...
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Chineduogbojo95: 8:26pm On May 01, 2019
Some of the best new car technology that brings the future to us in 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2IafFEiX0M
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Tomiwa111: 11:08pm On May 01, 2019
Jayslicky:

Sorry that you havn't met a Nigerian babe that you can trust bros...my wife is completely faithful, trustworthy and loyal smiley that's what happens when you truly fear God

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Tomiwa111: 11:10pm On May 01, 2019
can I just say that this article is really poorly written...my wife (fiance at the time) and I went on there just to show people that waiting until marriage is truly a viable option...we didn't need sex help of course...the BBC asked us to tell our story so we did

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by babyfaceafrica: 12:19am On May 02, 2019
who asked them?
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by lukui: 12:45am On May 02, 2019
one thing that is funny about Nigerian women is that after sleeping with all the guys in the streets, they still call their thing private part!!!!

private indeed!!!!
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by koffinene: 9:23pm On May 02, 2019
wink
lukui:
one thing that is funny about Nigerian women is that after sleeping with all the guys in the streets, they still call their thing private part!!!!

private indeed!!!!
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by Avast(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2019
koffinene:
Man who's NEVER had sex with his girlfriend of five years because of their Christian beliefs has to be shown how pre-intimacy works - with a PUPPET

Tomiwa, 27, and fiancée Wunmi, 23, are waiting until after marriage to have sex
Pair met at Bible group and Wunmi said she was wowed by Tomiwa's intelligence
Christian couple attend sex therapy in advance of their Nigerian wedding night
Brit Tomiwa admits he is 'inexperienced' in the bedroom while Wunmi is a virgin

A boyfriend made an embarrassing confession during sex therapy with his fiancée when he admitted he thought women 'weed through the clitoris'.

Tomiwa, 27, and partner Wunmi, 23, appeared on BBC3's Sex on the Couch, which sees couples visit therapists at a specially constructed clinic, to discuss their upcoming wedding night.

The pair met at a Bible study group when they were teenagers, and Wunmi admitted she was 'wowed' by Tomiwa's intelligence.

See video: http://social.freepopulation.com/blog/view/49/meet-man-whos-never-had-sex-with-his-girlfriend-of-five-years
I lasted for 6 yrs with my first love before we broke up.
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2019
lukui:

private indeed!!!!
Private What??Public Sperm Dumping Tunnel.(PSDT)
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by poojapelu: 11:07am On May 19, 2019
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by BlueAir: 1:26pm On May 19, 2019
vVera:
You guys will never see anything good in Nigeria women,
you guys will always insult Nigeria women at any given chance just to make yourself feel good,
your mother and sisters aren't Nigerian, I think?
if there's anything good to believe, I will say. But u can enlighten us tho
Re: Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years by BlueAir: 1:27pm On May 19, 2019
Tomiwa111:

Sorry that you havn't met a Nigerian babe that you can trust bros...my wife is completely faithful, trustworthy and loyal smiley that's what happens when you truly fear God
all the best for long wink

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Sexiest Female Celebrities In Nigeria 2021 / From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat / Trending Video Of SHS Female Student Bouncing On Top Of A Student In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.