Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) (36663 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by njuwo(m): 5:58am On May 02, 2019
A Nigerian Man and Woman got married a week after they met.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-man-and-woman-gets-married.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by njuwo(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2019
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by navzla(m): 6:28am On May 02, 2019
No time to wasted time .they try sha and i u guys happily live after

7 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Oluromantic: 7:12am On May 02, 2019
It takes more than one week to get visa o. Na him this ones don use change their marital status

12 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 02, 2019
hmm mk sure u don't marry a gal like Tonto...my candid advise tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2019
The kind of marriage that happens in Nollywood movies when a man is asked to bring his wife as a sacrificial item for money rituals and he has to marry one sacrificial lamb like that.

I no talk anything.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2019
You have gone ahead to marry a stranger, after two months now you will come and be disturbing our peace with your marital affairs.

We have heard enough this week from one madam King

52 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by virus05(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2019
And they will seperate after a month

2 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Juni4jay(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2019
Hope you guys won't rush out too.

1 Like

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 10:33am On May 02, 2019
With all these things happening in marriages nowadays .

Some people get mind sha.

There is a proverb that says; " na cow wey rush go America dey come back as cornbeef "

4 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by simonlee(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2019
Many are mad and some are now married! grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by yemmight(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2019
It takes glory of God for this kind of marriage to last. In any case, a week is damn too short.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:37am On May 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
It takes more than one week to get visa o. Na him this ones don use change their marital status

It depends on the Country. Japan is 5 days from their embassy in kenya, if your application no get K-legcheesy

A screenshot from the embassy's website.

1 Like

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by freedomchild: 10:38am On May 02, 2019
Nawao. so fast. I can't try such thing with marriage
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by kingBenedict: 10:38am On May 02, 2019
A week is way too small...them no dey know person finish ooh...humans can change at any time...
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2019
This ones don tey for ground nah!
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:39am On May 02, 2019
With people like Tonto flocking the earth

I'd say this is a dumb move

1 Like

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 10:39am On May 02, 2019
grin

"A picture is worth a thousand words"....

2 pictures? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Savage3306(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2019
Sai grin
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:42am On May 02, 2019
Maxcollins042:
The kind of marriage that happens in Nollywood movies when a man is asked to bring his wife for sacrifice for money rituals and he has to marry one sacrificial lamb like that.

I no talk anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2019
This marriage go last...

Even if you use 10yrs study and get to know your partner wetin wan happen go still happen.

Dem no dey use old age take learn lefty...abi na fish wey dem don bend come smoke you wan try straight. .e go break na...

Who good good...who yeye yeye...

10 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2019
End time marriage

1 Like

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
One can only wish them all the best and hope they're still together in 2/5/10 years time.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2019
Auxtin85:
You have gone ahead to marry a stranger, after two months now you will come and be disturbing our peace with your marital affairs.

We have heard enough this week from one madam King
Those that married their heartthrob after SEVEN years of Courtship and their marriage crashed within the year nkọ?

Wish them well and move on.. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by deltateam: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
She just sold her destiny to a stranger.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2019
deltateam:
She just sold her destiny to a stranger.
You know NOTHING about her nor her destiny..

What if it's her destiny to marry a stranger? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2019
donbenie:
Those that married their heartthrob after SEVEN years of Courtship and their marriage crashed within the year nkọ?

Wish them well and move on.. shocked

I do not wish them bad Oga, but we have heard enough this week
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by deltateam: 10:54am On May 02, 2019
Pavore9:

It depends on the Country. Japan is 5 days from their embassy in kenya, if your application no get K-legcheesy

Are you living in Kenya?
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2019
Mheen! That guy get mind sha. Can't even wish this for my enemy not to talk of myself. God will see them through with this kind of journey.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by deltateam: 10:55am On May 02, 2019
donbenie:
You know NOTHING about her nor her destiny..

Siddon look nah.

1 Like

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2019
Nothing says they've not been in touch (maybe on social media, phone call, texts, chats, video call etc ) for months before they finally met face to face in December.

I engaged my fiancée the next day after I met her face to face for the first time, yet I had been in touch with her for months. Even though I was yet to meet her, I was sure she was who I wanted. I planned on the engagement even before we met for the first time.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.