Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) (36684 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by BlackfireX: 10:59am On May 02, 2019
So she will be pregnant next month?
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by donbenie(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2019
deltateam:

Siddon look nah.
Those that married after 5 years of Courtship still breaks up within a year of marriage..

In life their is no guarantee..

There are many couples like them,celebrating their 50 years marriage anniversary..

If they are compatible,

Whether they meet 10 years ago or 1 week ago does not matter..

2 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:09am On May 02, 2019
deltateam:

Are you living in Kenya?

Yes.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:22am On May 02, 2019
Ask tonto abeg
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:28am On May 02, 2019
This is madness, marry someone within a week of meeting them? Pure madness
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by sunnyp20(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2019
This is mostly done by we the Igbos. You tell your mum you want to marry and she finds a wife for you from a family with good background and upbringing. You return home for christmas and see your wife for the first time, January is for introduction and the rest is history. My uncle got married like this and they have been married for 8years now with 3 kids, but me i no fit try am o.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

I do not wish them bad Oga, but we have heard enough this week
no vex jare.... just pretend you didn't read and hear anything abt Tonto dike.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:01pm On May 02, 2019
donbenie:
Those that married their heartthrob after SEVEN years of Courtship and their marriage crashed within the year nkọ?

Wish them well and move on.. shocked
Our papa dem,
Enter village from Lagos see fine girl go the girl papa house, they call d girl out ask her if she likes him
If she says yes, gbam marriage Don set she de follow her husband go b dat.
Na till death do them path bdat

1 Like

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by UniQue84: 12:23pm On May 02, 2019
Pavore9:

It depends on the Country. Japan is 5 days from their embassy in kenya, if your application no get K-legcheesy

A screenshot from the embassy's website.
hey bro would luv to talk to you, or you can send me your email really serious .
OR
Here is my email address: christopherehijele @gmail.com..thanks
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:29pm On May 02, 2019
UniQue84:
hey bro would luv to talk to you, or you can send me your email really serious .
OR
Here is my email address: christopherehijele @gmail.com..thanks

Send a PM
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by akeensbussy(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2019
Nothing special...My wife of today moved into my house a week after we met. after 2 months, she was pregnant then I did introduction and went to registry.

Today we are still together 8 years still counting. with 3kids.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 02, 2019
Auxtin85:
You have gone ahead to marry a stranger, after two months now you will come and be disturbing our peace with your marital affairs.

We have heard enough this week from one madam King
what about those one's that dated seven years and still don't get married or when they got married and divorce after three months.
yeye dey smell
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by BluntBlunt: 12:53pm On May 02, 2019
Just like the couples on who on earth did i arry on TLC
One thing they had in common is that they all rushed into marriage.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Young117(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2019
njuwo:
A Nigerian Man and Woman got married a week after they met.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-man-and-woman-gets-married.html?m=1

Don't want to hear he is 1 minute man tommorrow, we're tire of stories.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by chiedu7: 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
Maxcollins042:
The kind of marriage that happens in Nollywood movies when a man is asked to bring his wife for sacrifice for money rituals and he has to marry one sacrificial lamb like that.

I no talk anything.
I always you to think these were just stories, but na true talk
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by dljbd1(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2019
I know a couple that met on a Sunday and married the following Saturday. They have spent 13years together already with kids.

1 Like

Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 4:52pm On May 02, 2019
some people see marriage as a indian drama..hmmmmm a school that u can never graduates
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Dgreatway001(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2019
Dis is serious
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 02, 2019
daddytime:
This marriage go last...

Even if you use 10yrs study and get to know your partner wetin wan happen go still happen.

Dem no dey use old age take learn lefty...abi na fish wey dem don bend come smoke you wan try straight. .e go break na...

Who good good...who yeye yeye...

See as you dey talk like mugu. How you tske know say the marriage go last when you just meet am for here instead of 10 years study
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by dochenaj: 9:06pm On May 02, 2019
They could have been in touch for years. I have people I've been in touch with, for years and yet we have not met face to face.
It is the 21st century after all.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by lalanice(f): 10:01pm On May 02, 2019
Nigerians and bitterness, just wish them well, you that dated for 10yrs how well is your marriage?

Sometimes this type last longer.
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
They don't even look excited. Like the kind you feel when you want to get married to your love turned bestie... No laughter no smile. Just two strangers wanting to get the official thing over with and start raising kids. Me i cant even marry a guy i met within a month sef. I want to know every single thing about him. The kind of knowledge sef that i will make me read his mind before he acts or talks. Abeg forever is too long to be miserable
Re: Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) by Mryacks: 7:39pm On May 03, 2019
Kennydoc:
Nothing says they've not been in touch (maybe on social media, phone call, texts, chats, video call etc ) for months before they finally met face to face in December.

I engaged my fiancée the next day after I met her face to face for the first time, yet I had been in touch with her for months. Even though I was yet to meet her, I was sure she was who I wanted. I planned on the engagement even before we met for the first time.

This is a better explanation me think...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.