Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. (62848 Views)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Messi And Suarez Stopped Barcelona From Signing Antonio Griezmann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by JubrinElSudan: 11:14am On May 02, 2019
Google ttranslate

But why would Suarez celebrate like that against his former club sef
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by gurunlocker: 11:15am On May 02, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Im GGMU but I'm a huge Messi fan !!

That's rare o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by blackboy(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2019
Beard gang
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by ElNero(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:
Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0... 2nd leg we can do it

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it

Be there deceiving yourself. Next week no far.
Looserpool sorry Liverpool will be like : "shebi una think say una sabi score, una go score so tey una go tire. We go show una say we be looserpool grin grin grin"

MESSI cannot afford to miss the treble he promised Barcelona, you get it? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it

Remember, Barca did much more against PSG. Barca are still much more in the game of surprises.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2019
Im just wondering what all the noise is about. Ronaldo the Goat has done 10times much more than what Messi of Barcelona not Argentina did. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by psalmylee(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2019
i am a man utd fan,it hurts alot admitting to this fact bt truly he is the greatest of all time cry cryGOAT

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it

after last years memories

and the way messi carry ucl mata for him head this year

just one away goal and LFC go piss for pant

in a bid to start early gengen pressing one counter from barca and game over

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by barinedan(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2019
Liverpool as a club is a huge disgrace to the game of football
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by deltateam: 11:25am On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it

If I hear. It's like you don't watch football. See what Tottenham did to Man city. That one was that Tots scored just a goal at home and came at away to torment man city.

Here we are talking of 3-0 goal score. Liverpool bye bye.

In fact if Liverpool should qualify ahead of Barca. Na red I will be and an field will be my home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by nnaeyes6: 11:26am On May 02, 2019
God Bless The King
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by psalmylee(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2019
HE IS UR LATE FATHERS BROTHER.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Messi fans can hype nonsense sha.

I didn't watch the third goal live but because of the noise around it I decided to see the replay and I was disappointed!

This is what he and Ronaldo scores on a good day so why the noise! I even thought he did something difficult that would be hard for Ronaldo to replicate. Mstcheeeeew!!!

Meanwhile like I said in another thread, klopp was the cause of yesterdays heavy defeat! He went there to park bus when he doesn't train with his players bus parking tactics on a regular! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ronaldo can never score that kinda free kick...especially at that kind of moment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by martineverest(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

I didn't watch the third goal live but because of the noise around it I decided to see the replay and I was disappointed!

This is what he and Ronaldo scores on a good day so why the noise! I even thought he did something difficult that would be hard for Ronaldo to replicate. Mstcheeeeew!!!

Meanwhile like I said in another thread, klopp was the cause of yesterdays heavy defeat! He went there to park bus when he doesn't train with his players bus parking tactics on a regular! grin grin grin grin grin grin
u didn't watch the match obviously....as a Barca fan, Liverpool totally outplayed Barca at camp nou.barca did the parking of bus,not Liverpool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by henrixx(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

you've said all rubbish and you didn't even watch rather sound like your friends described the game for you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by OMOTOWO(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
The most dreaded team in England was reduced to the level of Zaragoza in Spain and still some low budget asssss Moda fuckkkers still believe Messi need to play for English premier League to show he is actually good

Football = Messi
copy copy no go kill u..

U copies from goal.com and u didn't even edit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2019
shocked wait ooo. Only what am seen at the faces of this guy is money only. Allah which day me self go blow ?

Let me tell people waitin I dey sell.

Woossssssssss. Mmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhh
Sssssseesssssssssssssssssiiiissss

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by deltateam: 11:29am On May 02, 2019
martineverest:
u didn't watch the match obviously....as a Barca fan, Liverpool totally outplayed Barca at camp nou.barca did the parking of bus,not Liverpool

Forget talk. You are a fake fan. Leave barca now.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by OMOTOWO(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
The most dreaded team in England was reduced to the level of Zaragoza in Spain and still some low budget asssss Moda fuckkkers still believe Messi need to play for English premier League to show he is actually good

Football = Messi
copy copy no go kill u..

U copied from goal.com and u didn't even edit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by chiboy1116: 11:32am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

smh , I don't want to waste my phone's ink right now . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by dan761(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2019
Messi ,just blessed with Goals Scoring Luck ,Nothing is sweet like Success .....More Winnings ,More Awards,More Trophys................Meanwhile ,If your Health Challenges has to do with Staphylococcus aureus Infections and Infertility .The Solution that solved mine is here ,Visit www.gardennaturalshealth.com
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Xkalaban(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2019
Lol grin

My heart goes out to all the Madridiots n Penaldo's Bingos..... Pls take life easy....

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Emma1Oj(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2019
Baawaa:

Dreamer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
in the game of football, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by freemanbubble: 11:41am On May 02, 2019
OMOTOWO:
copy copy no go kill u..

U copied from goal.com and u didn't even edit

Bros you dull finish
This thing be like wetin i copy

Go quote where them for make this comment for goal.com
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by martineverest(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2019
deltateam:

Forget talk. You are a fake fan. Leave barca now.
dumb,so because we won,I shouldn't say the truth?..what was Ur reaction when Barca was leader one nil and Liverpool kept firing from all cylinders?
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Baroba(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2019
And some clown said Liverpool will beat Barca at Nou Camp, cheesy cheesy Barca will slaughter them at anfield if Liverpool try to open up play..

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by tonquendo4u(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

He went to park the bus? Did u watch the game at all? The problem with them was not parking the bus. They came out and played well. U don't do that against a Barça team that has Messi. Just park d bus and use Salah and Mane for counter attacks. They have pace

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jokerman(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Ronaldo can never score that kinda free kick...especially at that kind of moment

What about against Spain at the World Cup when Portugal was losing bro, against the workd's best Gk?
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by deltateam: 11:45am On May 02, 2019
martineverest:
dumb,so because we won,I shouldn't say the truth?..what was Ur reaction when Barca was leader one nil and Liverpool kept firing from all cylinders?

That's how mad men behave nah. Its not new. Firing aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Truckpusher(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2019
kushercain:
No matter how I dislike barca and this short devil by extension you have to respect greatness.
You can't put Chelsea in that your yeye cupboard.

Chelsea won Barca with Messi highly active and went ahead to beat Bayern to win their first champions league trophy. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring / 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.