Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. (62851 Views)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Messi And Suarez Stopped Barcelona From Signing Antonio Griezmann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Olumeme: 1:30pm On May 02, 2019
Messi, the greatest of all time!
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jokerman(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2019
Dayvid2:
Awards for Messi this season.
FIFA player of the year,
UEFA player of the year,
La Liga player of the year,
Copa del rey Golden boot,
La Liga Golden boot,
UCL Golden boot.

If e Dy pain you go and drink sniper�

COPA America awaits you.... grin

And the way Ronaldo was cheated last season, so that he won't win ballondor ahead of Messi, will be the same way Messi would be cheated
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... I didn't disrespect Messi, it was you who disrespect Ronaldo and I corrected your error
ok
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by obichiddy(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2019
That useless Dembele naim make Liverpool fans still dey talk. Person wey enter match for 90+5mins, get two clear chances but scuffed it like an amateur.
Anyways Messi no need our help shaa...He is a demigod....that's y barca fans worship him. His all round play is crazy....that pass to Vidal... Choi!
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by sssoulw(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
Penaldo fans wont like this quote grin grin grin
Dayvid2:
FIFA player of the year,
UEFA player of the year,
La Liga Golden boot,
UCL Golden boot.

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by osazsky(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
watch and see what will happen in the final
na so una use mouth put Liverpool for trouble, dem come they think say them good,now u want to cause ajax the same prob,pls let them be
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by duscollins: 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
cry
LesbianBoy:
Messi fans can hype nonsense sha.

I didn't watch the third goal live but because of the noise around it I decided to see the replay and I was disappointed!

This is what he and Ronaldo scores on a good day so why the noise! I even thought he did something difficult that would be hard for Ronaldo to replicate. Mstcheeeeew!!!

Meanwhile like I said in another thread, klopp was the cause of yesterdays heavy defeat! He went there to park bus when he doesn't train with his players bus parking tactics on a regular! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you are OK. It appears u are off ur onions. Who told you Liverpool parked the busy. Blind alley!
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by osazsky(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
The most dreaded team in England was reduced to the level of Zaragoza in Spain and still some low budget asssss Moda fuckkkers still believe Messi need to play for English premier League to show he is actually good

Football = Messi
who told u Liverpool is dost dreaded in england? were do u put city,they were lucky to escape with a draw at anfield thks to marez pk miss but were floged at d etihad,I follow d EPL a lot don't believe what the media trys to create out of nothing,imagine given d PFA to someone that is not mobile, cuz he is d most expensive defender,sterling did better but everybody hates him cuz he is black,pls don't place Liverpool as a big club yet in england all they do is run,have u watched Bernardo silver
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Airhuncho(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Messi fans can hype nonsense sha.

I didn't watch the third goal live but because of the noise around it I decided to see the replay and I was disappointed!

This is what he and Ronaldo scores on a good day so why the noise! I even thought he did something difficult that would be hard for Ronaldo to replicate. Mstcheeeeew!!!

Meanwhile like I said in another thread, klopp was the cause of yesterdays heavy defeat! He went there to park bus when he doesn't train with his players bus parking tactics on a regular! grin grin grin grin grin grin

When was the last time ronaldo scored a freekick for club side? Ode!
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Topmaike007(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2019
osazsky:
na so una use mouth put Liverpool for trouble, dem come they think say them good,now u want to cause ajax the same prob,pls let them be
so you are saying Barcelona will beat them?
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Airhuncho(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
aywhy93:
Y'all need to stop comparing Messi and Ronaldo... They are both Great in their own way. Messi beats Ronaldo in some parts and Ronaldo beats Messi in other parts.

For those that are saying it's foolish to tell Messi to leave Barca to prove himself, using stupid examples of their mother hoeeing with another man blah blah blah, i think they are actually not reasonable enough as this is football and moving to other places to conquer is part of its GREATNESS. Why are y'all shouting the Special one whenever you see Mourinho.? Isn't it because he moved to different places and was victorious there too.? There are many coaches far better than Mourinho but you keep giving recognition to him alone because he went to other places to conquer, so why is the case different in the Ronaldo and Messi issue.?

The Real GOAT is the one who Conquers EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE he finds himself and FYI, the most impossible free-kick ever scored between the two belongs to Ronaldo. Messi's longest range free kick ever scored is 31 yards from the center while Ronaldo has scored a 40 yard, even in the most impossible angle. So calm down and enjoy two greatness served differently.

Cheers!!!

All this long talk on top, i wonder if u go reason am when messi dey collect hin sixth balon dor. Ronaldo fans dey sabi stress dia self.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Airhuncho(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2019
Banter1:
Ronaldo was denied ballon d'or last time. because they don't want him to win the sixth one before Messi, now he's out of Madrid they can now hand it over to FifaMessi

Una dey always find excuse....haba....U go dey dia, e go pain u wella.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Airhuncho(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
jaxxy:
Im just wondering what all the noise is about. Ronaldo the Goat has done 10times much more than what Messi of Barcelona not Argentina did. grin

All dis irelevant talk....lol...i hope say e dey calm u down oh,...i knw say e no easy for u to see messi dey succeed....Wen all the awards go dey ball in, just avoid dat sniper wey dey ur auz.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Airhuncho(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

What about against Spain at the World Cup when Portugal was losing bro, against the workd's best Gk?

Please try to make ronaldo as relevant as u can this week oh bcus the whole football world is just talking about messi, ur all he has.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Airhuncho(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2019
Truckpusher:
You can't put Chelsea in that your yeye cupboard.

Chelsea won Barca with Messi highly active and went ahead to beat Bayern to win their first champions league trophy. tongue

I'm still trying to figure out how chelsea relates to this thread.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Wizywiz(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2019
Dayvid2:
FIFA player of the year,
UEFA player of the year,
La Liga Golden boot,
UCL Golden boot.

u failed to add european golden boot number 6 penaldo has 4
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jokerman(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2019
Airhuncho:

Please try to make ronaldo as relevant as u can this week oh bcus the whole football world is just talking about messi, ur all he has.

Lol... Na Liverpool give you mouth na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2019
Father! father!
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by emae009(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2019
aywhy93:
Y'all need to stop comparing Messi and Ronaldo... They are both Great in their own way. Messi beats Ronaldo in some parts and Ronaldo beats Messi in other parts.

For those that are saying it's foolish to tell Messi to leave Barca to prove himself, using stupid examples of their mother hoeeing with another man blah blah blah, i think they are actually not reasonable enough as this is football and moving to other places to conquer is part of its GREATNESS. Why are y'all shouting the Special one whenever you see Mourinho.? Isn't it because he moved to different places and was victorious there too.? There are many coaches far better than Mourinho but you keep giving recognition to him alone because he went to other places to conquer, so why is the case different in the Ronaldo and Messi issue.?

The Real GOAT is the one who Conquers EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE he finds himself and FYI, the most impossible free-kick ever scored between the two belongs to Ronaldo. Messi's longest range free kick ever scored is 31 yards from the center while Ronaldo has scored a 40 yard, even in the most impossible angle. So calm down and enjoy two greatness served differently.

Cheers!!!

Point of correction, nobody called Mourinho d special one cause he won titles everywhere. Mourinho called Mourinho the special one cause he won the Champions League with Porto in 2004.
secondly, if you want to talk about scoring from impossible angles then Ronaldo doesn't even come close. Ronaldo can score long range freekicks cause he can generate a lot of shot power but lacks accuracy. Messi has finesse and accuracy but lacks shot power
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by OMOTOWO(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros you dull finish
This thing be like wetin i copy

Go quote where them for make this comment for goal.com
shut up .I saw this same comment on goal.com or givemesport ..onyeara
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jokerman(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2019
emae009:

Point of correction, nobody called Mourinho d special one cause he won titles everywhere. Mourinho called Mourinho the special one cause he won the Champions League with Porto in 2004.
secondly, if you want to talk about scoring from impossible angles then Ronaldo doesn't even come close. Ronaldo can score long range freekicks cause he can generate a lot of shot power but lacks accuracy. Messi has finesse and accuracy but lacks shot power

Impossible angles ke?? What are you saying bro??
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Airhuncho(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Na Liverpool give you mouth na

I always had mouth with messi...no be today.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Kposkila: 5:33pm On May 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
No be Barca fault na useless Liverpool wey no fit win or draw the match cos this nonsense.. until then I rest my case..

Hala Madrid
U dey hala Madrid and small boys Ajax use una shine.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Charlyham123: 2:37am On May 03, 2019
Buy your fresh palm oil from charlyham food we sell in wholesale retail etc 25liters is sold for 7500 naira contact us now 09068711188 we deliver nation wide
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by emae009(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2019
Jokerman:

Impossible angles ke?? What are you saying bro??

what does it look like I'm saying??
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Banter1(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2019
Airhuncho:

Una dey always find excuse....haba....U go dey dia, e go pain u wella.
e no go pain me. cos me no carry Fifamessi mata for head. me no care at all
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Augustlove: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Jokerman:
Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0... 2nd leg we can do it

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it
and LIVERPOOL did it also

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by GODWINGODSON(m): 3:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Jokerman:
Liverpool 4 Barcelona 0... 2nd leg we can do it

Athletico did it
Juve did it
Roma did it
Last last u guys did it. U deserve a bottle if chilled beer for this�

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Corner taken quickly, Origi grin grin
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by okafor200(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
oboy I tell Una say I dey even suspect one strange man for my compound make keep eye like vulture so,

I was like see come na thunder go help me tear your yansh there for increasing this our NEPA bill this month,

but the man was like abeg na NEPA people cause am ooo.

anyways I want to give a heavy shout out to manubuqree everything we grill,
na all this Burkina Faso strange thunder nahim go help us fire your half yansh there.
sometimes I go dey wonder if na for cameroun dem born the fool.
always commenting like an outcast that just came into the country some few days ago

baba olowo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring / 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.