Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. (62850 Views)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Messi And Suarez Stopped Barcelona From Signing Antonio Griezmann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Messi fans can hype nonsense sha.

I didn't watch the third goal live but because of the noise around it I decided to see the replay and I was disappointed!

This is what he and Ronaldo scores on a good day so why the noise! I even thought he did something difficult that would be hard for Ronaldo to replicate. Mstcheeeeew!!!

Meanwhile like I said in another thread, klopp was the cause of yesterdays heavy defeat! He went there to park bus when he doesn't train with his players bus parking tactics on a regular! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your last comment about Liverpool parking the bus is a true testament of your IQ about football. No need to argue with you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by martineverest(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2019
deltateam:

That's how mad men behave nah. Its not new. Firing aimlessly.
u are the type that only wait for hear the result and make the loudest noise...Ur comment shows u don't watch laliga
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by deltateam: 11:49am On May 02, 2019
martineverest:
u are the type that only wait for hear the result and make the loudest noise...Ur comment shows u don't watch laliga

Radarada. Oshi.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by kushercain: 11:49am On May 02, 2019
Truckpusher:
You can't put Chelsea in that your yeye cupboard.

Chelsea won Barca with Messi highly active and went ahead to beat Bayern to win their first champions league trophy. tongue

Bros me sef na Chelsea fan but the guy fück us up last season

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

What about against Spain at the World Cup when Portugal was losing bro, against the workd's best Gk?
messi will score that kinda free kick with his eyes closed compare ....the range of both freekicks.... Ronaldo cannot score that type of free kick...last night...he might come close 15 years ago too bad he is used to tapins and penalties now

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... 2nd leg.. 4-0 for anfield... We go use supporter noises take scatter una

Lols cos una go fit replicate Beskitas noise audibass. Even if una like, carry trumpet come field, na mourn song una go sing las las.. or worst still have us a melodious ovation for dealing ruthlessly with you, and a stand-up audience for the G.O.A.T himself
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 02, 2019
We were the better team yester.... Just that we were not clinical as Barcelona.... But that's not an excuse. There's no excuse for failure...

Nonetheless, We wait for Barcelona at anfield.

We will give them the same hostility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by adanny01(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

I didn't watch the third goal live but because of the noise around it I decided to see the replay and I was disappointed!

This is what he and Ronaldo scores on a good day so why the noise! I even thought he did something difficult that would be hard for Ronaldo to replicate. Mstcheeeeew!!!

Meanwhile like I said in another thread, klopp was the cause of yesterdays heavy defeat! He went there to park bus when he doesn't train with his players bus parking tactics on a regular! grin grin grin grin grin grin

From the bolded, isnt it obviously who is better?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by kushercain: 11:56am On May 02, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Ronaldo can never score that kinda free kick...especially at that kind of moment

Guy don't get carried away. Messi freekick was 29 yards Ronaldo has scored 45 yards. Talking about moments how about the one against Wolfsburg to win the tie against them for Madrid or the one against Spain with basically the last kick of the game.
Praise your "goaaat" but don't slander the GOAT
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by jcross19: 12:03pm On May 02, 2019
LesbianBoy:

truly you did not watch the match Liverpool played Barcelona like stoke city while the barcelona were getting the result.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by autonomous22: 12:03pm On May 02, 2019
I will buy this type of Messi towel

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2019
martineverest:
u didn't watch the match obviously....as a Barca fan, Liverpool totally outplayed Barca at camp nou.barca did the parking of bus,not Liverpool

That's the thing...

They barely played, but took their chances.

The two major chances Liverpool blew, Barca might have converted them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by etcme(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2019
THE GOAT
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by olagbola45(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2019
jaxxy:
Im just wondering what all the noise is about. Ronaldo the Goat has done 10times much more than what Messi of Barcelona not Argentina did. grin

But ur Ronaldo is a goal machine how come him and messi is tied on same num of goals....

Tell me something new man....respect d lil man he is d real G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by cooltola(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
when Messi retires, it will be very hard for FC Barcelona to become the team it is now. Enjoy Barcelona while it lasts because in 4 years time, it may not be the same. It will be like the current post Sir Alex Man U.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Larryslim(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
No Cap!

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by aywhy93(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2019
Y'all need to stop comparing Messi and Ronaldo... They are both Great in their own way. Messi beats Ronaldo in some parts and Ronaldo beats Messi in other parts.

For those that are saying it's foolish to tell Messi to leave Barca to prove himself, using stupid examples of their mother hoeeing with another man blah blah blah, i think they are actually not reasonable enough as this is football and moving to other places to conquer is part of its GREATNESS. Why are y'all shouting the Special one whenever you see Mourinho.? Isn't it because he moved to different places and was victorious there too.? There are many coaches far better than Mourinho but you keep giving recognition to him alone because he went to other places to conquer, so why is the case different in the Ronaldo and Messi issue.?

The Real GOAT is the one who Conquers EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE he finds himself and FYI, the most impossible free-kick ever scored between the two belongs to Ronaldo. Messi's longest range free kick ever scored is 31 yards from the center while Ronaldo has scored a 40 yard, even in the most impossible angle. So calm down and enjoy two greatness served differently.

Cheers!!!

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Larryslim(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2019
People say messi should leave Barcelona to prove that he's a good player?
That's a stupid thing to say!
Man has been performing for 14years straight, And you are not convinced because he hasn't moved else where.
It's just like telling Ooni of Ife to move to Ikorodu, so as to prove that he's a good King.
Madness!
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by toprealman: 12:36pm On May 02, 2019
Suarez is a sore looser. ....happy for Baca though
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

That's the thing...

They barely played, but took their chances.

The two major chances Liverpool blew, Barca might have converted them.
yeah...it's Barca pattern of play since December last year.its mostly used against teams with high conter attack

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2019
Jokerman:

What about against Spain at the World Cup when Portugal was losing bro, against the workd's best Gk?
U mean DAT keeper of man u? Guy appreciate messi for once
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Banter1(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2019
kushercain:
No matter how I dislike barca and this short devil by extension you have to respect greatness.
Yes he's good. I never like him and that would never happen.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Banter1(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
6th ballon d'or loading.... grin
Ronaldo was denied ballon d'or last time. because they don't want him to win the sixth one before Messi, now he's out of Madrid they can now hand it over to FifaMessi
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
The most dreaded team in England was reduced to the level of Zaragoza in Spain and still some low budget asssss Moda fuckkkers still believe Messi need to play for English premier League to show he is actually good

Football = Messi
Your head dey dia baba cheesy
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by sunkieisland(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2019
my respect for him has increased because of his shout out to Iker Casillas after his heart attack.

There is life after the pitch.

Respect Messi

still #teamCR7

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Hotblaze10: 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
What a win... Messi superb free kick, world class
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Jokerman(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
U mean DAT keeper of man u? Guy appreciate messi for once

Lol... I didn't disrespect Messi, it was you who disrespect Ronaldo and I corrected your error
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by grandstar(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
No be Barca fault na useless Liverpool wey no fit win or draw the match cos this nonsense.. until then I rest my case..

Hala Madrid

My friend who's a Liverpool fan said Liverpool were the better team. The poor guy is devastated. He sees no reason for the loss.
Re: Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. by Dayvid2(m): 1:16pm On May 02, 2019
Awards for Messi this season. FIFA player of the year, UEFA player of the year, La Liga player of the year, Copa del rey Golden boot, La Liga Golden boot, UCL Golden boot.
If e Dy pain you go and drink sniper�

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring / 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.