Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! (2383 Views)

Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic / Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by lukui: 8:23am On May 02, 2019
I was dating a girl and while I was having sex with her, her pussy was smelling like rotten fish!!!

if you have came across this please try and offer any advice on what she can do to stop it

she is very fine and a good girl!!!!!!
Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by SUPERPACK: 8:29am On May 02, 2019
Use your tongue and clean it.

10 Likes

Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by MrLankeeee(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2019
lukui:
I was dating a girl and while I was having sex with her, her pussy was smelling like rotten fish!!!

if you have came across this please try and offer any advice on what she can do to stop it

So this is what you want advice for?
You are the reason Jesus WEPT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2019
what are u expecting us to say?
if it started smelling when u were lashing her, check well,
it may have come from u
Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2019
lukui:

she should visit the doc, it might probably be infections, but if she is clean, then proper hygiene will do just fine as in she should take her babe 2, 3 times daily and properly wash down there some lady because of sensitivity don't to stick their finger there.

also note she should ordinary water, docs advice against the use of soap
Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by ValCon888: 9:22am On May 02, 2019
Spray insecticide there and continue firing.

4 Likes

Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by handsomebanana(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2019
You created a thread at 1:22 am today about licking pussy and now, the fact that you're posting this now mean say na the same pussy na smell so

After all the motivation to lick the pussy and online tutorial, na smelling pussy you go lick.
Hope no be ur first time sha

7 Likes

Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by Oruemu(f): 11:45am On May 02, 2019
Soak the pussy with hypo for a bout 20-30mins. watch the magic, hypo go wipe o!

2 Likes

Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by nelszx: 12:11pm On May 02, 2019
lukui:

Gardnerella vaginalis is what she has
Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by Sparkle777(f): 12:17pm On May 02, 2019
Fishy smells from the VG?? Go to chemist ask of canesteen vaginal tablets,let her insert for 7days. Also her hygiene should upgrade seriously. Let her wash wit water after unrinating, defeating and the main do. Wash all her undies after treatment. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by wiseone28: 1:41pm On May 02, 2019
Sparkle777:
Fishy smells from the VG?? Go to chemist ask of canesteen vaginal tablets,let her insert for 7days. Also her hygiene should upgrade seriously. Let her wash wit water after unrinating,defeating and the main do. Wash all her undies after treatment. Best of luck
urinating, defecate

1 Like

Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by scovic33: 4:13pm On May 02, 2019
I learnt CEFTRAZONE INJ works wella.. sad
Re: My Pussy Is Smelling, Please Help!!!!!! by rex444(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2019
Possible causes: use of pit( public ) toilet, diet ( stock fish, durian, chow tofu, etc) untreated infection. Am sure you can gather the pieces from here ah?

(1) (Reply)

I Like Him But He Has A Tattoo / Name A Nairalander You Can Marry Blindly Even Without Seeing His Or Her Photo / I Need An Advice B4 I Dump This Bae Or Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.