Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,058 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� (14074 Views)

A video of a Hausa lady and a guy dancing together has surfaced online VIDEO / Tweets Of Buju Insulting Davido, Wizkid And Mr Eazi Surfaced Online / Leaked Video Of Ghanian Pastor Making Love In The Car Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by lawman88(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2019
This can only happen in the society where moral compass have been lost totally. Too bad. May God keep this kind of woman away from innocent men planning to marry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by mikejj(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
Salamanderoffai:
Of i no zoom am wetin I gain grin
cheesy grin yeye man..las las Toto go follow kee you

1 Like

Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 02, 2019
Make sure you always treat LADIES the way they present themselves
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 02, 2019
lawman88:
This can only happen in the society where moral compass have been lost totally. Too bad. May God keep this kind of woman away from innocent men planning to marry cry cry cry
Amennnnnnnnn
They are DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by YungMillionaire: 2:37am On May 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Billybeegjefre(m): 3:01am On May 03, 2019
kelvinrhs:

I actually like it wide
It makes penetration easy

Chinos
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Billybeegjefre(m): 3:03am On May 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fake

Yes becos puna no fit long like this abi ?
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Billybeegjefre(m): 3:05am On May 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
men too like to look woman to-to even crase woman own dem go look , come to talk of celeb own

At list just to avoid depression nah
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by cucuzee247(m): 5:38am On May 03, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
If you zoom out to see wella, gather here grin

I won’t lie, I zoomed it grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Obas101(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2019
dreamwords:
Although it's photoshop
But wtf
It's not.. she has even released a statement about it
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by MyGeneration(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2019
Emidroid:

I just realised that she is a stripper sef...mtchewww
Once a stripper always a stripper
Her stripper days videos are still online though she has been doing everything to try and remove them but people dae way settle down get her time. Just go to xvideos and type cardi b. You would see her fooling herself. That's why her marriage to offset does not surprise me.

Stripper vs thug marriage.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Emidroid: 9:30am On May 03, 2019
MyGeneration:

Her stripper days videos are still online though she has been doing everything to try and remove them but people dae way settle down get her time. Just go to xvideos and type cardi b. You would see her fooling herself. That's why her marriage to offset does not surprise me.

Wow! On xvideos? Make i take full speed check am out
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by dollytino4real(f): 10:30am On May 03, 2019
Billybeegjefre:

At list just to avoid depression nah
ok
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Guymant: 11:00am On May 03, 2019
LuciferUpright:
*spits angry
[img]https://media1./images/d78608da8e24e319f0c47a10601e0c8b/tenor.gif?itemid=4325187[/img]
Abegi....
99.9% of all male nl are ready to eat it
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Odingo1: 11:17am On May 03, 2019
There is one she spread her asshole out while stripping on stage, I wonder the hype about that stripper self.
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by dreamwords: 12:27pm On May 03, 2019
Obas101:

It's not.. she has even released a statement about it
But this exact one is
Re: Cardi B's Vagina Surfaced After Her #bbma's Red Carpet� by Emidroid: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2019
MyGeneration:

Wow...will definitely check out those videos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man / Would You Marry Him - Even Without A Good Job / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.