Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed (27323 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Heineken(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2019
Hhhh
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Joemaximat: 8:27pm On May 17, 2019
Would love to read the free version
Jobuggle007@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by KingDann: 12:56am On May 18, 2019
I'm interested.
Kingsley1310@gmail.com
Thanks in advance!
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by uchedum(m): 3:33am On May 18, 2019
beckonk@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 5:19am On May 18, 2019
Sent. Anyone left? Show interest if you need it.
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Maziray7: 11:55am On May 18, 2019
iLegendd:
MEN SEE What Tra.madol and Viagrà Don't Want You to Know on Curing PE and Lasting Longer in Bed [PICTURE]

Do you want to cure your premature ejaculation and last as long as you want in bed? I'll reveal it to you and why Tràmadol or any sex enhancing dr.ugs is ripping you off.

I created a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5162056/see-what-found-when-googled a few days ago and right now, our business WhatsApp is buzzing. In this buzz, another client sent me a message today...

On the 1st of February, 2019, a man named Ken messaged me on WhatsApp to buy a book called Lasticle.

In that chat, we had a little misunderstanding, but that by the way. He came back on the 1st of May, 2019 and said something shocking.

I'll post the screenshot of our chat for you to see how Ken can now last as long as he wants in bed. You too, can do the same.

Modified 16/05/2019: Read this to see our bonanza https://www.nairaland.com/5191501/all-men-should-see-now

Typing...interested, marthakent72@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Maziray7: 11:56am On May 18, 2019
iLegendd:
MEN SEE What Tra.madol and Viagrà Don't Want You to Know on Curing PE and Lasting Longer in Bed [PICTURE]

Do you want to cure your premature ejaculation and last as long as you want in bed? I'll reveal it to you and why Tràmadol or any sex enhancing dr.ugs is ripping you off.

I created a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5162056/see-what-found-when-googled a few days ago and right now, our business WhatsApp is buzzing. In this buzz, another client sent me a message today...

On the 1st of February, 2019, a man named Ken messaged me on WhatsApp to buy a book called Lasticle.

In that chat, we had a little misunderstanding, but that by the way. He came back on the 1st of May, 2019 and said something shocking.

I'll post the screenshot of our chat for you to see how Ken can now last as long as he wants in bed. You too, can do the same.

Modified 16/05/2019: Read this to see our bonanza https://www.nairaland.com/5191501/all-men-should-see-now

Typing...interested, marthakent72@gmail.com
iClef post=78485743:
interested. mar
iClef:
I'm interested
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by drey076(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2019
iClef:
I want it too... temitayo640@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Vickeycrown1(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2019
gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by philcz(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2019
phil16terpase@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Santdsaint: 3:40pm On May 18, 2019
Please send to goddyese@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 6:07am On May 19, 2019
Sent. And who is left out?
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by JohnnyWisdom: 8:13pm On May 19, 2019
iClef:
iLegendd...I av seen it.Thank you and God bless you.
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Sbeylee(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2019
iClef:

Am interested sbey0708@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Westsida: 12:09am On May 20, 2019
Interested... Blubear722@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by hspda: 12:14am On May 20, 2019
Pls send to hspda10@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by emmanosyclo(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2019
Pls send to this email: alaje4real@yahoo.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Drshobz(m): 5:52am On May 20, 2019
drshobz1990@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by chere25(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2019
ncherechi@yahoo.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 11:47am On May 20, 2019
It has been sent. Who's left? Post your email. Do you know we're having a birthday bonanza? Don't miss it...

1 Like

Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by jheaboiy(m): 12:27pm On May 20, 2019
please send me the free version jboyworld4real@yahoo.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by MrCuteking(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2019
Smartme783@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by ITL: 1:33pm On May 20, 2019
ztomi2009@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 12:59am On May 21, 2019
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 8:59am On May 21, 2019
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by Nobody: 3:06am On May 22, 2019
Sent who is next in line?
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by category(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2019
Please send to rigofvig@yahoo.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by AyarmBoye(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2019
Please send.... Ifeoluwaeladeboye@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by vest(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
iClef:
It has been sent. Who's left? Post your email. Do you know we're having a birthday bonanza? Don't miss it...

isaackelechiavugara@gmail.com
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by ehis010(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2019
ehis.fly@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by stbruno(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
Futuristicmebbis@yahoo.com
Send make I see
Re: MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed by piehorse: 9:01pm On May 25, 2019
I'd love d book pls
Hpius54@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.