Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

It’s An Insult Being A 2mins Man, See The Reasons Why You Don’t Last Long In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s An Insult Being A 2mins Man, See The Reasons Why You Don’t Last Long In Bed (517 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s An Insult Being A 2mins Man, See The Reasons Why You Don’t Last Long In Bed by happigist: 11:06am On May 02, 2019
Hello guys,

I think is high time we discuss the reasons why some men don’t last long in bed during sex.

You met a very beautiful and attractive girl that captured your heart with her beauty.As a bad guy that you are,you wasted no time but,walked up to her to let her know how she makes you feel.with your magical words,you were able to convinced her that your feelings for her is true and she accepted to run things with you.

In the process your feelings for each other grew stronger and she finally want to have sex with you.

You two start making out and your clothes starts flying, then you get an erection. Slowly she grabs your dick and slides it into her. And you gave just five thrusts and bam! You cum all over her. Or probably you did’t even go up to 5 thrusts before you ejaculated.

Shit!!that’s really a bad story and a Bleep up to you.I’ve even heard of cases where guys ejaculates even without penetrating a woman at all ? they just gets their dicks close to a woman’s body and in all the excitement, BAM! they cums without as much as penetrating the girl at all.

If all this happens to you,You won’t be called a real man but,a 2 minutes man.As a 2 minutes man your woman would always cheat on you.

Just imagine that!!A woman you love cheating on you because you couldn’t satisfy her sexually.

But,don’t worry there are reasons why you don’t last long in bed.

Know the reasons and put a stop to them.

The link Below are some reasons why you do not last long in bed
https://www.happigist.com/its-an-insult-being-a-2-minutes-man-see-the-reasons-why-you-dont-last-long-in-bed/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland / If You Were To Be In Regina Daniel's Shoe; What Would You Have Done?? / "I Never Had An Orgasm"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.