Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking (11401 Views)

Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 5:12pm On May 02, 2019
According to research, Chase Amante has revealed how to figure out how many partners your girlfriend had without asking her.

Below are ways you can know your partner's body count without having to ask.
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 5:22pm On May 02, 2019
I'll drop the details later. Busy on a project now.
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 5:28pm On May 02, 2019
I'll elaborate on this later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by anthonyuncle(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
not really true.

there are some virgins that are more confident than a pastor

4 Likes

Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 6:54pm On May 02, 2019
anthonyuncle:
not really true.

In sex discussions?
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by anthonyuncle(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
In sex discussions?
ya
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 9:42pm On May 02, 2019
anthonyuncle:

ya
Damn!
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by Shugavee(f): 9:54pm On May 02, 2019
anthonyuncle:
not really true.

i don’t agree

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 02, 2019
You don’t know we women can be the queen of pretenders. My friend you will never know unless she tells you.

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 10:00pm On May 02, 2019
Shugavee:
i don’t agree
Seconded
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 10:09pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
You don’t know we women can be the queen of pretenders. My friend you will never know unless she tells you.

Yes women and creators of pretence..

But nothing last for ever.

Have u ever figured out someone is lying to u without d person telling u he/she is lying?

Same way u will figure out ur partner's body count.

When am done with the project I'll drop a full article on this. Maybe it will help explain more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by anthonyuncle(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2019
Shugavee:
i don’t agree

what are ur doubts
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by Nobody: 5:17am On May 03, 2019
And some experts that can pretend for Africa. Op has never met naija babes grin
anthonyuncle:
not really true.

Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 5:49am On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Tell me more.
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by anthonyuncle(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

am telling u,

he's talking based on his own experience
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 5:58am On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:

am telling u,

he's talking based on his own experience
According to research not according to my experience.

But I am wow that a virgin can be this confident in sex talks..

I thought they are clueless hence would not even want to be part of the talk.
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by anthonyuncle(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
According to research not according to my experience.

But I am wow that a virgin can be this confident in sex talks..

I thought they are clueless hence would not even want to be part of the talk.

there are different types of virgins,

it depends on da type u know
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 8:02am On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:

According to a research, there are two type of virgins.

1. Vaginalictical virgin: The one that has never been fvck in the vagina.

2. Analogtical virgin: The one that hasn't been fuvked in the anus.

Research also shows that up to 60% Nigerian women die as analogtical virgins
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by LarryBee1k: 8:18am On May 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
In sex discussions?
Leave him jare
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 9:01am On May 03, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Leave him jare

A true virgin would not want to engage in sex talks. Even if she does, can't be confident as anthonyuncle claims.

Even the so called sex pro most of them feel uncomfortable discussin abt sex.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by Nobody: 11:23am On May 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I'll elaborate on this later.

This is so wrong, overwrong dey worry am.

I am curious and inquisitive but I'm also cynical. undecided So make una go rework Una formula. sad
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 12:37pm On May 03, 2019
SBL28:

This is so wrong, overwrong dey worry am.

I am curious and inquisitive but I'm also cynical. undecided So make una go rework Una formula. sad
Just wait let me drop the full details before u guys conclude. The article is wide.
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by anthonyuncle(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

A true virgin would not want to engage in sex talks. Even if she does, can't be confident as anthonyuncle claims.

Even the so called sex pro most of them feel uncomfortable discussin abt sex.

truth is,

u are yet to encounter such virgins.
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by anthonyuncle(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

According to a research, there are two type of virgins.

1. Vaginalictical virgin: The one that has never been fvck in the vagina.

2. Analogtical virgin: The one that hasn't been fuvked in the anus.

Research also shows that up to 60% Nigerian women die as analogtical virgins

it seems dz ur research is based on just one source,

plz research deeper
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by logan2(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:

correct ,
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 3:16pm On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:

it seems dz ur research is based on just one source,
plz research deeper
We will. Thanks
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by Biglittlelois(f): 3:46pm On May 03, 2019
So a lady that can separate sex from love has about 20 body count, as in the ability of a lady to control her emotions, to be able to know the difference between lust and love, means she's had multiple partners, and they say we ladies are naive and not well informed smh!!!
Re: How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking by GreatResearcher: 3:54pm On May 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So a lady that can separate sex from love has about 20 body count, as in the ability of a lady to control her emotions, to be able to know the difference between lust and love, means she's had multiple partners, and they say we ladies are naive and not well informed smh!!!
Experience is d best teacher.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.