Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Reasons Not To Have Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Not To Have Sex Before Marriage (480 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Not To Have Sex Before Marriage by Jitesblog00101: 9:12pm On May 02, 2019
You might have heard from people not to have sex before marriage because of some biblical principles like "it's a sin, you're breaking laws" and stuffs like that. Am not speaking from the Bible, but I'll give you biological and practical reasons why you should wait until marriage before having sex. so let's get started.

Firstly.. We all know that Sex connects us and this is simply biological. The hormone oxytocin makes women attach to men and makes men protective over women. You can check Google for that. So if you connect with someone you don't LOVE... Don't complain when shit starts happening to you because you never took time to check that person before jumping into bed with him or her.Some persons will ask - what if i love the person am having sex with?. The truth is you don't love someone to have sex with that person. Love is a heart thing. Sex is fleshy. Let's be realistic here.

Secondly, You loose respect. The ladies starts lying to you and sees you as nothing no more. The guys may even start hitting the ladies. Both parties starts having multiple sex partners. Having multiple sex partners can lead to Divorce. Check Google .It’s like having a piece of duct tape, and you stick it to something, and then you pull it away, and then you stick it to something else, and you pull it away, and if you do this continuously, it eventually loose the ability to stick to anything. See the rest @https://jitesblog.com/reasons-not-to-have-sex-before-marriage/

Re: Reasons Not To Have Sex Before Marriage by anthonyuncle(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
no matter what u think,
there are lots of good reasons to have sex before marriage
Re: Reasons Not To Have Sex Before Marriage by anthonyuncle(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
no matter what u think,
there are lots of good reasons to have sex before marriage

(1) (Reply)

“A Date With My Father (4)” True Life Story -madonna University Student / Just Curious / Washing Machine Should Be Banned In Nigeria Because It's Making Women Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.