Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,010 members, 7,845,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft (20388 Views)

NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities In Nigeria / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Legendguru: 5:29pm On May 03, 2019
business as usual
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 03, 2019
Some persons will have heart attack on seeing those pictures. It is normal for you to hate but it doesn't stop the founder from soaring.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by elvisco10(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2019
afta dem go come give am as tithes or seed

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by lastmessenger: 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
Even oyedepo is avoiding the south East
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Bifrost: 6:04pm On May 03, 2019
Aside: People will still say D.O is using church money to buy private jets. I don't understand.
In fact, what do I know?

If you have the money, will you keep deceiving yourself that the garbages all of over Nigeria that parade as Federal Universities is anything to write home about?

I give Covenant another 5 years... If they mention Covenant, what you'll be hearing is Stanford, MIT, etc... You'll never hear Covenant and those Feds in one sentence.
It's paining me, but it's true. cry

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2019
ArticleBeast:

So Bishop Oyedepo should be doing advert over wedding sponsorship? You think Bishop doesnt have far important things to do. This is an overseer of over 6000 churches, 12000 pastors. You mean he should be competing with somebody that has just one branch. That is the duty of his branch pastors.

You are sounding as if it's a competition. And why downgrading the other pastor. Most Christians don't act Christ Like.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by RALPHOW(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
we continue opening business centers all over. that's why I don't blame kanu when he takes on oyedepo kumuyi adeboye etc pastor Chris inspired the likes of sinach, frank edward, Ada, Buchi, Chinwo Assemblies of God have David Ekene Daniel . Even dunamis have Prospa Ochimana an Nwachukwu. Can one tell any gospel singer adeboye oyedepo and kumuyi raised?. that will tell you that they are more of tribal business centers than Church. truth must be told, being a Yoruba not withstanding.

Hatred will kill you!!
Do you know the no of Bus Conductors that are now Bankers through living Faith church and Redeemed Christian church of God
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by davidque007(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
we continue opening business centers all over. that's why I don't blame kanu when he takes on oyedepo kumuyi adeboye etc pastor Chris inspired the likes of sinach, frank edward, Ada, Buchi, Chinwo Assemblies of God have David Ekene Daniel . Even dunamis have Prospa Ochimana an Nwachukwu. Can one tell any gospel singer adeboye oyedepo and kumuyi raised?. that will tell you that they are more of tribal business centers than Church. truth must be told, being a Yoruba not withstanding.
Lord what nonsense are vomiting. You have just read great strides by a church led by a visionary leader. These institutions benefit all and sundry. New institutions in Ghana, Kenya, Congo and many more are opening up and all you can come up with is that they dont have gospel musicians they have raised. You must be the must ignorant fellow i have encountered in a long time. Just rejoice that good infrastructures and institutions are being built instead all you can see is tribalism. How many gospel musicians have most of the great pastors raised? Pastor Chris is able to do this because he has always had a passion for music
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by karnap(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2019
one man is doing what a country can not do it,

stay with a winners you.will be a winner.

it's real.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Aidejay(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2019
I can't critique this. This is just amazing and impressive can't bring my self to find a fault in this maybe it's because I'm bellyful. This is good.
To y'all let's stop throwing stones at oyedepo ooh! He is not the problem of Nigeria's education system the system is crumbling we are sitting on a time bomb. Nigeria is no place for a person to be educated the atmosphere of this country alone is toxic to intellectual minds and their advancement. Naija mata don tire person

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I tap into this kind of anointing

Na palmy wey u dey tap. Hmm
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by hollah123: 6:47pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
u are just a bastard that is ashamed of his tribe. we know u
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by omoadeleye(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2019
People will.just be lamenting up and down, wretched and incorrigible set of people, so you all want to tell me that, he always collect money from his church members every time he wants to start a projec? Y'all arr ignorant Buffon, you all need to fix up your life, cause that's the only way the man can contribute to humanities, but y'all fathers and mothers are useless over there while the children are busy following the footsteps of their parents by being sitting at home and being useless and still lamenting on someone else's progress
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Stanchem029: 7:02pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=lastmessenger post=78076436]Even oyedepo is avoiding the south East[/quote

Next time ask questions. Winners university along Opi Ugwuogo Nike road taking off soon in Enugu state. The site is massive.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by stevio(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2019
CHINWO is not from Christ Embassy grin
Ooni:
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by stevio(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2019
We like it like that grin
KidsNEXTdoor:
Someone's Business empire is growing

What shall it profit a man to gain all on earth...

Without having anything in heaven

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by stevio(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2019
We like the "duping" like that,is it your "duping"? Are you the one been duped? If you will mind your business,you will prosper.
Timil:
Hmm..... one man is hiding under the guise of religion and in the process he's duping his gullible church members and growing his own empire.

I don't see the point in building universities that almost 70% of your church members can barely afford, if you are doing the work of God do it selflessly.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by stevio(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2019
Why not become a Pastor,get them money from your parishioners,build your own school and enrol the whole world for free sad #yeyedeysmellme Say what you know.
lilyheaven:

The school is not for church members,
Is for students who can pay the bills
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by lastmessenger: 7:35pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Stanchem029 post=78078770][/quote] if this is true then I repent in dust and ashes.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Stanchem029: 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
lastmessenger:
if this is true then I repent in dust and ashes.

Its true my brother, am a member.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:

Is it by Gospel singer?
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Benten401(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2019
It can only be God.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by iberrylee(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2019
You Bastardzz sons and daughters of a dog criticizing the Man of God will die of dog bite very soon cause I'm still shocked to see a supposed human being with brain criticize Bishop Oyedepo who have provided Employment to thousands
This man pays workers 12 times in a year while the students pay only once in a year of which what they pay is just $3k compare to what foreign schools pay, even government school in the USA or UK pay higher fees.
If anyone complain again THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOUR FAMILY THIS MONTH
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by lilyheaven: 8:36pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:

You didn't attend any of their schools. I did and I'm telling you you are wrong
You attended the school because you can afford it.
That I worship with winners chapel, didn't make it compulsory my children will study at covenant university.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by lilyheaven: 8:45pm On May 03, 2019
Pavarottii:

Them which one is for d church members?
If a church member can afford the bill, why not, but if the church member can't afford it, we have federal and state universities
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by lilyheaven: 8:53pm On May 03, 2019
stevio:
Why not become a Pastor,get them money from your parishioners,build your own school and enrol the whole world for free sad #yeyedeysmellme Say what you know.

Oops baby boy! I wish I can, it's a flourishing business.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by LordPsalm(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
Hmmmm. This is beyond human comprehension
Its not beyond our comprehension. Its family business. Nothing more
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by LordPsalm(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I tap into this kind of anointing
Calculate how many years u've been tapping a compare it to the number of universities u have..
Common Sense is not common
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by onadana: 5:40am On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Someone's Business empire is growing

What shall it profit a man to gain all on earth...
Without having anything in heaven
There is no where on earth the Bible said we should be poor...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by obstead200(m): 6:18am On May 04, 2019
HigherEd:

A whole lot actually. In enrollment, the only church that would exceed Winners members in Covenant university would be Catholics - and that is for obvious reasons. Catholics are the largest denomination in Nigeria.

I schooled in a Winners chapel's university so I can tell you that if their schools aren't 100% enrolled by church members it would be because of academic competition and not inability to pay.

Except for my 400 level, two of my roomies were always winners members from my 100 level days. So just keep quiet eh.
U are a well known Oyedepo stooge and unrepentant defender. So personally, I really don't take u serious. The question is; are u saying, in all honesty, that winners chapel has up to 30% members who can cough up the large fee charged in landmark and covenant? If Ur answer is yes, just prepare for Hellfire. The Bible says all liars shall go to hell.

My uncle is very rich. Yet he refused to send his son to landmark, claiming that the fees is too much.

Anyway, my primary concern here is that it is time so laws are ammended in this country. Churches gat to start paying taxes on all their income. How can one man be making so much cash, all tax free? Injustice of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Nigerian Scholarships Past Questions & Answers Download / Latest On ASUU Strike: ASUU To Make A Final Decision Tomorrow. / Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.