Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft (20391 Views)

NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities In Nigeria / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:31am On May 04, 2019
onadana:

There is no where on earth the Bible said we should be poor...

Be rich by extorting money from poor people....

I don't think it's in the Bible too

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by CodeTemplar: 6:50am On May 04, 2019
Timil:
Hmm..... one man is hiding under the guise of religion and in the process he's duping his gullible church members and growing his own empire.

I don't see the point in building universities that almost 70% of your church members can barely afford, if you are doing the work of God do it selflessly.
Can every taxpayer in Nigeria attend public universities or schools? No. But they pay tax and they are forced to pay it unlike tithes and offerings.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by CodeTemplar: 7:00am On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
If only All Pastors Can Be Like Prophet Jeremiah who Sponsored Traditional and White Wedding For His Members, Gave Each Couple 350k paid 1year Rent for All The Couples yet Some Fool Called That Man A Yahoo pastor. #Godblessprophetjeremiah
So Oyedepo should focus on sponsoring peoples wedding? We have more enough population already and need more graduates with character.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nanatrendy(f): 7:19am On May 04, 2019
We don't need that uni in ghana it will end up being filled with nigerians so why not add it to his universites in nigeria? A lot of churches have got their uni infact the private unis are becoming too much
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2019
CodeTemplar:

So Oyedepo should focus on sponsoring peoples wedding? We have more enough population already and need more graduates with character.
am a winner and i have never seen any of such from the that chapel, schools built to build good character yet 60% of tithin members can't afford it, my son is a pupil of Kingdom Heritage Academy but Like I Said How Many devoted members Can Afford It. Let The Truth Be Said Brother. Open Your Eyes
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

So Bishop Oyedepo should be doing advert over wedding sponsorship? You think Bishop doesnt have far important things to do. This is an overseer of over 6000 churches, 12000 pastors. You mean he should be competing with somebody that has just one branch. That is the duty of his branch pastors.
is it only wedding that is a good deed, if you're a winner like me (a chior) i know nothing happens in winners chapel without direct permit from cannan land so stop saying what you don't know. many winners family are so poor (forget about the declarations) and daddy can set up a scheme about that, poverty is the reason why many people can't serve God in Truth
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Mr man don't be deceived by publicity stunts from those pastors or prophets. They know what they are doing hence they can easily deceive many Nigerians into falling for their skims.
Really! Those That think They They Are Genuine Why Can't They Start Doing good things? Or Is It A Crime To Do Good? You Guys Are Brain damaged not Only Brain Washed
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by ArticleBeast: 9:01am On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
is it only wedding that is a good deed, if you're a winner like me (a chior) i know nothing happens in winners chapel without direct permit from cannan land so stop saying what you don't know. many winners family are so poor (forget about the declarations) and daddy can set up a scheme about that, poverty is the season why many people can't serve God in Truth
I am a winners member and I am not poor. To be honest, why do people expect church to make them rich. The thought of this still baffle me. Oyedepo has taught you the keys to financial prosperity, its left for you to run with it or wait for a scheme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 10:09am On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
Really! Those That think They They Are Genuine Why Can't They Start Doing good things? Or Is It A Crime To Do Good? You Guys Are Brain damaged not Only Brain Washed
It is not a crime to do good but don't do it get the praise of men
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 10:14am On May 04, 2019
LordPsalm:

Its not beyond our comprehension. Its family business. Nothing more
It is beyond Mr
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by onadana: 11:24am On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Be rich by extorting money from poor people....
I don't think it's in the Bible too

Where the poor people forced to give,or their mumu never do?
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:47am On May 04, 2019
onadana:

Where the poor people forced to give,or their mumu never do?

They were brainwashed into it
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I am a winners member and I am not poor. To be honest, why do people expect church to make them rich. The thought of this still baffle me. Oyedepo has taught you the keys to financial prosperity, its left for you to run with it or wait for a scheme.
if you think you're taking a dig at me you're only making a fool of yourself, my son attends kingdom heritage academy, but what about those who can't even feed yet they pay their tithe, offerings etc what will the elaborated Church Building do for them?
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is not a crime to do good but don't do it get the praise of men
When Jesus Fed 5k people It Wasn't Hidden
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
When Jesus Fed 5k people It Wasn't Hidden
Can you equate Jesus with mere mortal man?
Didn't Jesus teaches his followers how to give; giving without having ulterior motive?
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Can you equate Jesus with mere mortal man?
Didn't Jesus teaches his followers how to give; giving without having ulterior motive?
infact Jesus expect us to do more than He Ever Did, if you think he is giving with ulterior motive then advice your own to give without ulterior motives, or is it a crime to give? Even The Bishop Says we're Blessed To Be A Blessing.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Can every taxpayer in Nigeria attend public universities or schools? No. But they pay tax and they are forced to pay it unlike tithes and offerings.
that's why it's called a Church! and the house of God! how dare you compare the house of God to a mere mortal institution?
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
infact Jesus expect us to do more than He Ever Did, if you think he is giving with ulterior motive then advice your own to give without ulterior motives, or is it a crime to give? Even The Bishop Says we're Blessed To Be A Blessing.
Mr man do not misquote what Jesus said about giving. He was clear on that
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Mr man do not misquote what Jesus said about giving. He was clear on that
you're the one misquoting Jesus here, because you're a benefactor from all indications
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
you're the one misquoting Jesus here, because you're a benefactor from all indications
You are Mr man. Read your bible and stop asking irrelevant questions.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

You are Mr man. Read your bible and stop asking irrelevant questions.
who is asking you questions here? what do you know that i will ask you?
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
who is asking you questions here? what do you know that i will ask you?
If you don't have a reasonable comment to make then stop quoting me.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

same as you cos all i see is sentiment
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
same as you cos all i see is sentiment
You are sentimental here and not been objective. Because if you weren't you would have asked raised questions that are reasonable
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

you're the one with no reasonable comments here cos all i see is sentiment
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

You are sentimental here and not been objective. Because if you weren't you would have asked raised questions that are reasonable
should have raised answers that are reasonable since you think you know too much.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
should have raised answers that are reasonable since you think you know too much.
I don't need to know too much as alleged by you. If you ask certain questions as to why certain things are happening it would do , not necessary misquoting verses of the bible you don't understand.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by ArticleBeast: 2:57pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
if you think you're taking a dig at me you're only making a fool of yourself, my son attends kingdom heritage academy, but what about those who can't even feed yet they pay their tithe, offerings etc what will the elaborated Church Building do for them?
Forward your grieviances to the Bishop not me. Thanks
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

I don't need to know too much as alleged by you. If you ask certain questions as to why certain things are happening it would do , not necessary misquoting verses of the bible you don't understand.
now i can see you're nut cos i never quoted bible verse today i master Jesus feeding 5k people. You Seem So Hurt Why? I Perceive Guilt. But The Truth Must Be Said. Bye...
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Forward your grieviances to the Bishop not me. Thanks
#Godblessprophetjeremiah if it Hurt You Tell Daddy G.O
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 04, 2019
owila4luv:
now i can see you're nut cos i never quoted bible verse today i master Jesus feeding 5k people. You Seem So Hurt Why? I Perceive Guilt. But The Truth Must Be Said. Bye...
Keep beating around the bush without hitting the nail.Quoting or rephrasing scriptures that aren't irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is ASUU Really Fighting For? / Latest On ASUU Strike: ASUU To Make A Final Decision Tomorrow. / Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.