Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State (8645 Views)

Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 7:38am On May 04, 2019
Awol1:

Define ignorance, and state how your usage of it under what I just said justifies its meaning.

If you don't do it, then you are the greatest ignoramus.
You can only see iron rod and five pillars? Do you know the depth of the pillars you are seeing? Do you know they don't just put pillars without following the process especially when the bridge is for dual carriageway way that will contain over 10000 tonnes of Trailers, cars and lorries at the same time? Majority of you are ignorant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 7:40am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

You can only see iron rod and five pillars? Do you know the depth of the pillars you are seeing? Do you know they don't just put pillars without following the process especially when the bridge is for dual carriageway way that will contain over 10000 tonnes of Trailers, cars and lorries at the same time? Majority of you are ignorant.

But are they five in number?
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 7:41am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Who is begging exactly?

As for us, being a part of this government is a stain on our clean reputation. It's only thieves like OUK who is hungry for power that can join apc and make noise. The good Igbos knows that nothing good can come out of nazareth

Igbos rejected APC, and so must it remain.
But If OUK goes to PDP today, he remains a saint? Majority of you are born of shared hatred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 7:44am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

But If OUK goes to PDP today, he remains a saint? Majority of you are born of shared hatred.

He remains a crook. Why did we deny him ticket in PDP? Because he is a rogue.

APC welcomes thieves. grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 7:45am On May 04, 2019
Awol1:

But are they five in number?
Stop exposing your ignorance. That pillars you are seeing come their in stages and process. Pilling of the pillar, drilling of the pillars of such magnitude don't come in a months. You have time frame from each process. The bridge is not for cars and bicycle alone, it's a dual carriageway bridge. Stop exposing your ignorance on social media. I have been to the site on many occasions. The site Engineers of Julius Berger have given 3years for the completion of the project. You can't stay in your Nkporkiti junction and put critics to what you practically don't know the location and ideas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 7:46am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

He remains a crook. Why did we deny him ticket in PDP? Because he is a rogue.

APC welcomes thieves. grin
Nobody is taking you serious until you begin to reject the monthly allocations from the evil people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 7:48am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Nobody is taking you serious until you begin to reject the monthly allocations from the evil people.

The monthly allocation is our birthright. We are sitting on the oil Wells that feed the nation. It's you that should reject it and feed on cow dungs grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 7:51am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

The monthly allocation is our birthright. We are sitting on the oil Wells that feed the nation. It's you that should reject it and feed on cow dungs grin
Where are the oil wells that feed the nation in the east? Nnamdi Kanu has truly done more harms to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 7:54am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Where are the oil wells that feed the nation in the east? Nnamdi Kanu has truly done more harms to you

Go and get an education. You are not paying me for teaching you.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:01am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

No my dear, the entire 5 states in the east Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra,Imo and Abia.Through my route. From Awka, Nnobi, Enugu Ezike, Nkporkiti, Afigwe, Obollor affor, Nsukka, Owerri, Aba, Umunya.Umnmba, Onitsha, Okigwe, Orlu, Abakaliki, Igbo Etiti, Amorji, Ndiuno , 9th mile, Ochanja, Nnobi, Ihiala, . All my experience in the east for the last 14 years, I have not come across the wells that fed the nation from the east. Or is it your usual chest beating?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Uyi168: 8:02am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Igbos don't vote for evil people. A spade should be called a spade even if you do all the projects in the SE.
Ur evil governors,who voted them in??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:03am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Abi the 5 litres of crude oil in Imo is what you called wells that are feeding the nation from the east?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:07am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

No my dear, the entire 5 states in the east are my route. From Awka, Nnobi, Enugu Ezike, Nkporkiti, Afigwe, Obollor affor, Nsukka, Owerri, Aba, Umunya.Umnmba, Onitsha, Okigwe, Orlu, Abakaliki, Igbo Etiti, Amorji, Ndiuno , 9th mile, Ochanja, Nnobi, Ihiala, . All my experience in the east for the last 14 years, I have not come across the wells that fed the nation from the east. Or is it your usual chest beating?

So have I done business in Mubi, madagalli,kano, kaduna, lokoja, jos, bassa, biu, kaura namoda, zungeru, bida, ida, zazzau, gombe, ankpa, zaria and madala and have not seen even one promise of decent living apart from people like you who depend on oil money to over breed and then abandon your offspring like they are not humans.

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:08am On May 04, 2019
Uyi168:
Ur evil governors,who voted them in??

Name your governor and let's compare. I know you will run.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:09am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Abi the 5 litres of crude oil in Imo is what you called wells that are feeding the nation from the east?

Your teachers should be arrested and jailed for turning you out from school with such limited knowledge. grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:09am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Igbos don't vote for evil people. A spade should be called a spade even if you do all the projects in the SE.
You are right, Such as Ikpeazu , the 2 litres of kerosene Gov, that is owing 3 years pension and 8 months salary. Majority of you are jokers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:10am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

You are right, Such as Ikpeazu , the 2 litres of kerosene Gov, that is owing 3 years pension and 8 months salary. Majority of you are jokers

Name your own governor.

Ganduje
Yari
Hell ruffai?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:10am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Your teachers should be arrested and jailed for turning you out from school with such limited knowledge. grin
Tell us the location of wells in the east that feed the nation. Stop your usual chest beating. Jester

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 8:11am On May 04, 2019
Mosesm:
If not for a sprinkle of sane minds ironically including the governors, the Igbo nation deserves nothing, absolutely nothing from this government.
The PROBLEM NIGERIA has is that it has enormous deposits of people who reason like you and for a NATION to sprout among committee of Nations, that Nations must have at least 50% of Right-thinking people.

So you now see why NIGERIA is far from getting better....
Thank U, but please upgrade your thinking, such SOFTWARES are found on the ANDROID PLAYSTORE....

3 Likes

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:12am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Tell us the location of wells in the east that feed the nation. Stop your usual chest beating.

Go back to school, I need to be paid to clear your ignorance, I ain't doing this for free grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by chukel(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

smh. This mentality is really bad. Yet you didn't vote moghalu. Keep deceiving urself. Onne Port isn't thriving. Have u ever bothered to ask why. Have u ever bothered to ask who runs that port.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:13am On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:

The PROBLEM NIGERIA has is that it has enormous deposits of people who reason like you and for a NATION to sprout among committee of Nations, that Nations must have at least 50% of Right-thinking people.

So you now see why NIGERIA is far from getting better....
Thank U, but please upgrade your thinking, such SOFTWARES are found on the ANDROID PLAYSTORE....

The kind of illiterates roaming this forum is getting to epidemic levels.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:14am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Go back to school, I need to be paid to clear your ignorance, I ain't doing this for free grin
Ain't you proud of the wells from the east that feed the nation? Name them and location instead of jumping from pillar to post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:16am On May 04, 2019
chukel:
smh. This mentality is really bad. Yet you didn't vote moghalu. Keep deceiving urself. Onne Port isn't thriving. Have u ever bothered to ask why. Have u ever bothered to ask who runs that port.

We voted Obi, we know he is more capable than Moghalu and a core businessman like Atiku, yorubas voted an illiterate cow rearer to solve their economic troubles grin

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:19am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Ain't you proud of the wells from the east that feed the nation? Name them and location instead of jumping from pillar to post.

Your geography teacher will be crying in serious shame now. grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:21am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

We voted Obi, we know he is more capable than Moghalu and a core businessman like Atiku, yorubas voted an illiterate cow rearer to solve their economic troubles grin
One would have expected Obi to turn Anambra to Dubai while he served as Gov for 8 yrs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:22am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Your geography teacher will be crying in serious shame now. grin
Simple as APC, name the location of wells that feed the nation from the east. Is that difficult? Schmuck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:23am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

One would have expected Obi to turn Anambra to Dubai while he served as Gov for 8 yrs?

He did.

Its like you are so ashamed to name your own governor so we can put him side by side with mine so the world will see you for the empty vessel you are? grin

C'mon? grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:25am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Simple as APC, name the location of wells that feed the nation from the east. Is that difficult? Schmuck

Insults and name calling cannot substitute for proper education. Your teachers failed woefully to teach you in intellect and morals.

It's not my fault.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:26am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

He did.

Its like you are so ashamed to name your own governor so we can put him side by side with mine so the world will see you for the empty vessel you are? grin

C'mon? grin
He did? Even God will never forgive you for this your consistent lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:28am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Insults and name calling cannot substitute for proper education. Your teachers failed woefully to teach you in intellect and morals.

It's not my fault.
Oya sorry, just name the wells in the east and it's location, that feed the nation.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by chukel(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

my brother, Obi was just an appendage. Why go for less when u could get more. Obi was a VP candidate. While Moghalu was a presidential candidate. We keep making previous mistakes. Reason we get little out of so much struggle and input. Do you know the foolish nnamdi Kanu with his enormous influence could have made south East a haven if he had flown or at least thrown his weight behind a new party and saw to it that the party flew credible, sane and trustworthy individuals as flag bearers for house of assembly, governorship, reps, Senate positions in all states of the south East? We leave issues and chase shadows. Do you know that's the easiest way to get ur biafra? But we do not reason that way. Instead he uses his influence to deceive people, cause chaos and swindle people of money. Despite our superior intelligence, why have we sank this deep.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozekhome Kidnap: Abductors Insist On N100m Ransom / Igbo Presidency After Buhari / Sarki Abba Didn't Test Positive For COVID-19 - Bashir Ahmad Counters Sahara Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.