Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State (8633 Views)

Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 9:04am On May 04, 2019
chukel:
I'm sorry, but I will end the chats with you as I falsely perceived you to be sensible. Only kids or delinquents would type what you just typed. Bye.
When you present them with superior arguments, they can't stand it, the next Na to throw insults. Kindly ignore him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 9:06am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

He started it.
And its still at the stage he left it.
Caspi?
I guess you know what prototype means ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 9:19am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I guess you know what prototype means ?
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 9:19am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

When you present them with superior arguments, they can't stand it, the next Na to throw insults. Kindly ignore him
[/s]
trash
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by colossus91(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2019
Mosesm:
If not for a sprinkle of sane minds ironically including the governors, the Igbo nation deserves nothing, absolutely nothing from this government.
we are not expectant either so stop crying ;P
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by KingOfallOsu: 12:13pm On May 04, 2019
BaaleOko:

To hell with you and your government, with all the government patronage I bet your state is still a Sh1t hole.

And I bet your state is still Jungle

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by KingOfallOsu: 12:14pm On May 04, 2019
jimi4us:
your state still remains a shithole
And your state remain a Jungle
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by KingOfallOsu: 12:15pm On May 04, 2019
jodeci:

Rottened sh1thole at that,if you hear them talk,you will think their patronage has turned their states to Bahamas.

Your State is still a Rottened Jungle, and if they hear you talk they won't know you still live in a Jungle
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by KingOfallOsu: 12:16pm On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

It's so pathetically annoying to hear these ppl from shitholle states measure dikks with the blessed East.
It is so pathetic to see people from a Jungle that people avoid like plague measure dick with anywhere in this country
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by KingOfallOsu: 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Mbaise is nearer to onicha than oshogbo you are posting from grin

But your people run to Osogbo daily instead of Onitsha, this just prove how damn you are grin

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:58pm On May 04, 2019
chukel:
I'm an igbo man. Unfortunately, u r right. The level of hatred igbos exhume towards this government is uncalled for, considering the fact that this government is doing a lot in infrastructure in the south East. They should just in addition open up the ports here.
Shut ur stinking mouth. Which hatred which infrastructure. Yoy deserve to chop better slap

Anuofia
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:00pm On May 04, 2019
chukel:
my brother, Obi was just an appendage. Why go for less when u could get more. Obi was a VP candidate. While Moghalu was a presidential candidate. We keep making previous mistakes. Reason we get little out of so much struggle and input. Do you know the foolish nnamdi Kanu with his enormous influence could have made south East a haven if he had flown or at least thrown his weight behind a new party and saw to it that the party flew credible, sane and trustworthy individuals as flag bearers for house of assembly, governorship, reps, Senate positions in all states of the south East? We leave issues and chase shadows. Do you know that's the easiest way to get ur biafra? But we do not reason that way. Instead he uses his influence to deceive people, cause chaos and swindle people of money. Despite our superior intelligence, why have we sank this deep.
Legit and smart reasoning. I share same thoughts with you on this
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by oyatz(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2019
Atiku's INTELS is fully on ground in Onne Port.

chukel:
smh. This mentality is really bad. Yet you didn't vote moghalu. Keep deceiving urself. Onne Port isn't thriving. Have u ever bothered to ask why. Have u ever bothered to ask who runs that port.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by oyatz(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2019
Only Imo and Abia have crude and they are in small quantities.
In truth ,most of the crude being exploited are done deep into the sea (Off shore).

Afamed:

Simple as APC, name the location of wells that feed the nation from the east. Is that difficult? Schmuck

2 Likes

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Okoroawusa: 4:42pm On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Igbos don't vote for evil people. A spade should be called a spade even if you do all the projects in the SE.
Igbos don't vote for evil people u say?

Nwokem,koro nsi nsi si ebea pua...
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Mrkenz: 6:50pm On May 04, 2019
Job Description

Our client a real estate company currently has an opening for Drivers

-Must Hold a Valid Driver License
-Must be able to speak good english
-Must have good customer sevice skills
-Must Reside In Lagos & Be Familiar with Lagos Environs.
-Must Be Ready To Resume Work As Soon As Possible (ASAP) When Call Upon At Any Time.
-Must not be older than 40 as at April 2019.
-Must be willing to work flexible hours

RENUMERATION/SALARY:
# 60,000 Naira per month

BENEFITS:
Pension
Health Insurance

Interested applicant should send their cv to : olamide@eoutsource.net
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 1:38pm On May 05, 2019
oyatz:
Only Imo and Abia have crude and they are in small quantities.
In truth ,most of the crude being exploited are done deep into the sea (Off shore).

Thank you for exposing the hypocrite, the problem I had with him was his assertion that the oil wells in the east feed the nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Membership Registration Crisis: Suit To Stop Congresses, Convention Looms / FG’s Pathetic Lies On Power Supply - Dele Sobowale / 28,000 Fed Govt Workers To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.