Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State (8642 Views)

Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:30am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

He did? Even God will never forgive you for this your consistent lies.

Comparison is what we need now my guy.

Who's your own governor so we can compare, it's easy to run to criticism, words are cheap. But let's compare achievements.

Yari
Hell ruffai
Ganduje
Shettima

Who are comparing with? grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by IbyOneGod: 8:31am On May 04, 2019
You that has something to say, why didnt you say it or must you quote? Idiot.
Afamed:

Why not keep your mouth closed especially when you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by etrouble: 8:32am On May 04, 2019
IbyOneGod:
Even with the borrowed and stolen money, Buhari and APC cannot present one tangible thing.

I thought Goatluck has completed, commissioned and open for use the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges, so what are you talking about? May God not let us eat from our enemies' pots? Igbos are now begging their enemy the Fulani Kunu drinking people's general to help them with the 5th Niger Bridge since the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges built by Goatluck are invisible bridges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:33am On May 04, 2019
chukel:
my brother, Obi was just an appendage. Why go for less when u could get more. Obi was a VP candidate. While Moghalu was a presidential candidate. We keep making previous mistakes. Reason we get little out of so much struggle and input. Do you know the foolish nnamdi Kanu with his enormous influence could have made south East a haven if he had flown or at least thrown his weight behind a new party and saw to it that the party flew credible, sane and trustworthy individuals as flag bearers for house of assembly, governorship, reps, Senate positions in all states of the south East? We leave issues and chase shadows. Do you know that's the easiest way to get ur biafra? But we do not reason that way. Instead he uses his influence to deceive people, cause chaos and swindle people of money. Despite our superior intelligence, why have we sank this deep.

I will lecture you on a latter date, on the right topic. You sound so so fresh and inexperienced.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:33am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Comparison is what we need now my guy.

Who's your own governor so we can compare, it's easy to run to criticism, words are cheap. But let's compare achievements.

Yari
Hell ruffai
Ganduje
Shettima

Who are comparing with? grin
Until you tell me the location of wells that feed the nation from the east
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:34am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

I will lecture you on a latter date, on the right topic. You sound so so fresh and inexperienced.
Tell us the location of the wells in the east that feed the nation. Serial chest beater
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:35am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

Why not now, that's if you have anything to say
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:35am On May 04, 2019
etrouble:

I thought Goatluck has completed, commissioned and open for use the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges, so what are you talking about? May God not let us eat from our enemies' pots? Igbos are now begging their enemy the Fulani Kunu drinking people's general to help them with the 5th Niger Bridge since the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges built by Goatluck are invisible bridges.

You're still being tormented by the sterling qualities of His Excellency, Goodluck Ebeleme Jonathan, the best president to have ever ruled Nigeria grin

Let your pain not torment you to death.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:36am On May 04, 2019
IbyOneGod:
You that has something to say, why didnt you say it or must you quote? Idiot.
I hardly respond to half-baked
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:36am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Face the topic and stop hiding behind your fingers grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:38am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

So you accept that the intelligent Peter Obi has no mates in your whole region? grin
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:38am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

You're still being tormented by the sterling qualities of His Excellency, Goodluck Ebeleme Jonathan, the best president to have ever ruled Nigeria grin

Let your pain not torment you to death.
Yes my dear, the best President to commission a prototype 2nd Niger Bridge on 2 occasions. Una mumu never do

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:40am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Yes my dear, the best President to commission a prototype 2nd Niger Bridge on 2 occasions. Una mumu never do

He started it.

And its still at the stage he left it.

Caspi?
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:40am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

So you accept that the intelligent Peter Obi has no mates in your whole region? grin
Tell us the location of the Wells that feed the nation from the east . Serial chest beater

2 Likes

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:42am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

Tell us the location of the Wells that feed the nation from the east . Serial chest beater

Defeat is defined as when you start grasping at straws in the vain hope of evading the real topic grin

No need to continue to mentally slap you any further, I see you have run out of steam and begging for your sanity.
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by chukel(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

you know it's very easy to make insinuations on a faceless forum. Physically, you won't even discuss politics with me, let alone lecture. But Let's leave it at that. My greatest worry is with this generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:44am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:44am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
shutup

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:45am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I hardly respond to half-baked
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:46am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
more trash

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by SLAP44: 8:46am On May 04, 2019
chukel:
you know it's very easy to make insinuations on a faceless forum. Physically, you won't even discuss politics with me, let alone lecture. But Let's leave it at that. My greatest worry is with this generation.

But all you put up there are points my 10 year old niece will sit you down and lecture you on.

That's why I thought you are so inexperienced. Are you still a teenager?
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:46am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Tell us the location of the wells in the east that feed the nation. Serial chest beater
[/s]
Balderdash

1 Like

[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Oya sorry, just name the wells in the east and it's location, that feed the nation.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:49am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

He did? Even God will never forgive you for this your consistent lies.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by chukel(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2019
Just see how you guys have reduced this topic to a shameful tribalistic jab. Questions are... is construction work going on there? The pics shown, are they a reflection of what's on ground? Is there progress from what has been on ground? God. What sort of youths do we have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:50am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Simple as APC, name the location of wells that feed the nation from the east. Is that difficult? Schmuck
[/s]
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:50am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

One would have expected Obi to turn Anambra to Dubai while he served as Gov for 8 yrs?
[/s]
[s]
Afamed:

Ain't you proud of the wells from the east that feed the nation? Name them and location instead of jumping from pillar to post.
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by Afamed: 8:50am On May 04, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s] Stop talking Nonsense
Welcome back, you have finally succeeded in registering another Monicker
Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by chukel(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2019
SLAP44:

But all you put up there are points my 10 year old niece will sit you down and lecture you on.

That's why I thought you are so inexperienced. Are you still a teenager?
I'm sorry, but I will end the chats with you as I falsely perceived you to be sensible. Only kids or delinquents would type what you just typed. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Images At The Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge At Asaba, Delta State by RemiTinubu(f): 8:54am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Welcome back, you have finally succeeded in registering another Monicker
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River Acting CJ Withdraws 29 Protesting Magistrates From Sitting In Court / Capital Cities Of West Africa States Are Coastal Cities Except Nigeria / Lagos Set To Open Subsidised Workspace For MSMEs In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.