Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This (5911 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? / Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2019
Wait until you find the one with less baggage. My advice, let old things pass away for there will always be old things wherever you go.
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Cholls(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2019
SageMK:
Look on the bright side.

This implies that she's very fertile and she's a sex freak.
And as if it couldn't get any better, she's fúcking honest.

Fertile, sex-freak and honest.

These are very rare wife material qualities. I think you should wife her as soon as you get the chance brother.

my brother that is a bad combination...
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Biglittlelois(f): 5:41pm On May 04, 2019
Well she's honest, that's a plus.
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by rattlesnake(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2019
enshi:
Some days ago I made a thread asking for hints cos I was to meet my gf's mother.
To cut story short I met her and we alligned Well.
Yesterday my gf came visiting and we got talking. So I asked her if she has ever been pregnant before.

To my surprise she said Yes, even twice.
One immediately after secondary School and the other for a married man she met two years ago.

Both she had aborted.

I am down and scared.. this is same girl who slept with her ex's best friend just to get back at him after a break up .

As if that wasn't enough, this morning I found out that she has even been involved in lesbiaism before not once but twice..

All these she confessed her self.

Guess what people she is only but 22years old

Marry her
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Mrkenz: 7:55pm On May 04, 2019
Job Description

Our client a real estate company currently has an opening for Drivers

-Must Hold a Valid Driver License
-Must be able to speak good english
-Must have good customer sevice skills
-Must Reside In Lagos & Be Familiar with Lagos Environs.
-Must Be Ready To Resume Work As Soon As Possible (ASAP) When Call Upon At Any Time.
-Must not be older than 40 as at April 2019.
-Must be willing to work flexible hours

RENUMERATION/SALARY:
# 60,000 Naira per month

BENEFITS:
Pension
Health Insurance

Interested applicant should send their cv to : olamide@eoutsource.net
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Leriebloom(f): 8:02pm On May 04, 2019
OP, The girl opened up to you and told you the whole truth. This should be enough reason to believe that she is willing to drop her trashy past behind and focus on being better now and in the future.
She could have well lied to you, but she didn't.
Give her a chance.
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 04, 2019
What's her HIV status?

lalasticlala over to you. grin
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew!!

Have you not impreganted any girl or girls before ?

You wanna act like a saint now.. You lucky she told the truth.

Most girls go through abortion these days.
you aren't matured enough
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Auladimeji(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2019
All those saying wife her Can you allow your younger,elder,son to marry her If not, all of you are silly

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by clive2u(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2019
Davash222:
Nawao.
Abortionist, Lesbian, Married man Cumhole, All in one girl
in a 22yr old vessel
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Kriely(m): 1:10am On May 05, 2019
This is surely a burn dodo.

Well I’ll still taste from it.

“The social media is not a therapist!”.

Kindly visit a marriage counselor.
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 1:21am On May 05, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew!!

Have you not impreganted any girl or girls before?

You wanna act like a saint now.. You lucky she told the truth.

Most girls go through abortion these days.
so that's how easy and useless it is now that everyone must be guilty of it, ba?
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:30am On May 05, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
you aren't matured enough
k
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:31am On May 05, 2019
Leriebloom:
OP, The girl opened up to you and told you the whole truth. This should be enough reason to believe that she is willing to drop her trashy past behind and focus on being better now and in the future.
She could have well lied to you, but she didn't.
Give her a chance.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by rex444(m): 4:37am On May 05, 2019
It's not a sprint

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by romenna: 6:10am On May 05, 2019
Don't mind those telling u to wife her simply because she told u herself.
Some of dis dumb girls hav uncouth mouth.
One 20yr old told me she did prostitution work for a while after sec sch b4 a 50yr old man met n started dating n sponsoring her in uni.
Well I later discovered the man is 60+ n dis girl still follows Yahoo boys.
Wat is bad is bad bro. Forget it
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2019
SageMK:
Look on the bright side.

This implies that she's very fertile and she's a sex freak.
And as if it couldn't get any better, she's fúcking honest.

Fertile, sex-freak and honest.

These are very rare wife material qualities. I think you should wife her as soon as you get the chance brother.

Nonsense and Tonto
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by enshi(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Obodo999(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2019
Furiosa:

Are you TB Joshua?
Why would she confess all these to you?

Get away with your cooked story.

Not every woman will be as deceptive as you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by pedroiyke: 10:44pm On May 05, 2019
Just 22 and all this story? When she reach 40 nkor Wetin go happen?
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by enshi(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2019
pedroiyke:
Just 22 and all this story? When she reach 40 nkor Wetin go happen?

This is my fear exactly
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by mkpurumma090(f): 6:17pm On May 06, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Slim Girls / Me, My House And Bae (photos) / Why Nigerian Women Are Mostly Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.