Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This (5893 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. What Do You Think? / Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by enshi(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2019
Some days ago I made a thread asking for hints cos I was to meet my gf's mother.
To cut story short I met her and we alligned Well.
Yesterday my gf came visiting and we got talking. So I asked her if she has ever been pregnant before.

To my surprise she said Yes, even twice.
One immediately after secondary School and the other for a married man she met two years ago.

Both she had aborted.

I am down and scared.. this is same girl who slept with her ex's best friend just to get back at him after a break up .

As if that wasn't enough, this morning I found out that she has even been involved in lesbiaism before not once but twice..

All these she confessed her self.

Guess what people she is only but 22years old

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Davash222(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2019
Nawao.

Abortionist, Lesbian, Married man Cumhole, All in one girl

19 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by jieta: 10:40am On May 04, 2019
Jesus
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 10:43am On May 04, 2019
just see d type of girl wey u wan marry.dis one will even shag ur best friend or dad without battling an eyelid.better run now

18 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Preshy561(f): 10:44am On May 04, 2019
Lols.
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2019
Davash222:
Nawao.

Abortionist, Lesbian, Married man Cumhole, All in one girl

end time wife to be cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2019
enshi:
Some days ago I made a thread asking for hints cos I was to meet my gf's mother.
Yesterday my gf came visiting and we got talking. So I asked her if she has ever been pregnant before.

One immediately after secondary School and the other for a married man she met two years ago.

Both she had aborted.

I am down and scared.. this is same girl who slept with her ex's best friend just to get back at him after a break up .

As if that wasn't enough, this morning I found out that she has even been involved in lesbiaism before not once but twice..

Guess what people she is only but 22years old

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew!!

Have you not impreganted any girl or girls before ?

You wanna act like a saint now.. You lucky she told the truth.

Most girls go through abortion these days.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by SageMK: 10:51am On May 04, 2019
Look on the bright side.

This implies that she's very fertile and she's a sex freak.
And as if it couldn't get any better, she's fĂșcking honest.

Fertile, sex-freak and honest.

These are very rare wife material qualities. I think you should wife her as soon as you get the chance brother.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by funshint(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2019
enshi:
Yesterday my gf came visiting and we got talking. So I asked her and if she has ever been pregnant before.

Both she had aborted.

Someone's past might not be enough reason to dump them. But the only question is: is she willing to change? Then I'll suggest u also do a fertility test. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by mightyjoe746: 11:09am On May 04, 2019
if you are matured and have a big heart, please marry her, afterall she told you all that on her own accord, girls like that will even tell you when they wanna poison you. that's is a free spirited girl. compare to girls that have done more bad stuffs and you won't suspect talkless of you knowing atall. so if you prefer a secretive girl then move on. best of luck.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by luvyaself95(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2019
Hmm this your strongo lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 11:25am On May 04, 2019
If you believe this story you have a coconut head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by enshi(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2019
funshint:

Someone's past might not be enough reason to dump them. But the only question is: is she willing to change? Then I'll suggest u also do a fertility test. All the best!

Have been having sex with her unprotected for six months now... She has never missed her period
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by enshi(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:
If you believe this story you have a coconut head.

Everything ain't for jokes
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by enshi(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2019
SageMK:
Look on the bright side.

These are very rare wife material qualities. I think you should wife her as soon as you get the chance brother.

Can a leopard change its spot bro
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2019
enshi:

Everything ain't for jokes

Are you TB Joshua?
Why would she confess all these to you?

Get away with your cooked story.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by enshi(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:

Are you TB Joshua?
Why would she confess all these to you?

Get away with your cooked story.

Well you have a point... I still can't beleiev how i got her to confess to me
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by nkwuocha: 12:02pm On May 04, 2019
enshi:

Well you have a point... I still can't beleiev how i got her to confess to me

That wasn't a confession, she is just too real. She is 22, if you don't wife her, better chances are at her feet.You are not a do-die affair to her you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2019
She confessed herself that's what's important.
But take her to hospital so she'd be examined of possibilities of getting pregnant again after those abortions.

Left to me, she's a honest person.... Honesty is always the best policy

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by BLUEJAYY: 12:23pm On May 04, 2019
If you can't stomach her past sh1ts then let her go. She might find someone else who can and you might also get to find someone else you can put up with.

Damn I usually don't do this. Where's my coffee?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Rosay15(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2019
The fact that she confessed to you, she is real but the lesbian part thou..
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Connoisseur(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2019
Most of these traits (not supporting it though) are constants in some girls' of this generation.

She experimented with a girl or two ; that should be a plus in my own opinion.
She aborted two pregnancies; would you be talking to her if she had two children already. Also, she was honest about it.

Now what scares me is, sleeping with her ex's best friend just to get back at him. A malicious wife is one that I would avoid, she can stab you in your sleep for an issue that happened two weeks ago.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Michelle55: 12:43pm On May 04, 2019
Wife her.. Atleast she told you the truth without being forced to say them.. She's real and honest enough to share her darkest past with you. But if you can't stomach all the information, just let her go!
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2019
Have u not given a gal belle before As much as 70% of 9ja ladies have done abortion abeg. Bt a 22 year old gal is too small for marriage. She still has 5 years of flexing in her abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2019
enshi:

Can a leopard change its spot bro
"Once a hoe always a hoe" Truth is, that always ain't true...some change, 99% DON'T!
Careful man you go wishing she's part of that 1% then you realize once it's too late that you messed up big time. Sure, we ain't saints doesn't mean you'd court a devil. If not you're just asking for hell.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2019
SageMK:
Look on the bright side.

Sex freak is wife material? Then the day you don't deliver maybe your neighbors or even your in-laws would do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by virud: 3:47pm On May 04, 2019
enshi:

So I asked her if she has ever been pregnant before.

Both she had aborted.

First of all, I am a firm believer in the principles of "second chance".

Its not that her previous promiscuity would increase the chances of divorce or unpalatable situations Later in your marriage. Promiscuos women are more likely to have positive self esteem & body worth.
So, if you are a religious person who condemns promiscuity, feels that divorce is always wrong no matter what, threatened by women with a strong sense of self love, esteem & worth, a marriage with such a woman might not work for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Deepfeel(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2019
Once a person start confessing his or her deepest secrets it means he or she really wants to quit, don't condemn people by their past bro u weren't there look forward to her new person leave the past behind

1 Like

Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2019
my girl hard don all dat and still practicing her lesbianism and we are still waxing strong. if u truly love d girl marry because she did dat in d past and have moved on from it. she did only two abortion and you are shouting,wey some 20years dey count 8. her lesbianism shouldn't be an issue for you, what if she didn't tell you all dis what would you have done. d girl loves you so much to have revealed all dis to you,odas will take it to their grave and you will live happily ever after
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2019
She opened up because she now trust you with her secrets. Wify her, no fear.
Re: I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2019
She opened up because she now trust you with her secrets.
Wify her, no fear. I actually found out most of those girls have good hearts and where fully trusting their X before things went soar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.