Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Am Officially Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Officially Engaged (3203 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Am Officially Joining This Board Today! (romancelanders) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Officially Engaged by monister(f): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2006
As of 9.30pm on January 13, 2006 i am officially engaged to be married.

monister

Re: I Am Officially Engaged by nike4luv(f): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2006
monisola, am happy for ya cheesy, happy married life in advance, may God bless u!
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by layi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2006
I second nike's wishes.

I feel like gettin married.
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by queen2(f): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2006
Wow! im happy for you, i wish u a happy married life
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by ldollier(f): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2006
congrats, good luck in your marriage. i wish you the best
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by Seun(m): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2006
Congratulations, monister. Why don't you tell us something lovely about your future husband? wink
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by hotangel2(f): 1:03am On Jan 16, 2006
Congrats. I'm happy for you. Awww.... Your marriage will be sweet and you'll give birth to TWINS and Triplets. smiley wink

All i want to know is "how did he propose"? That's my only question. Please tell me... *opens ears* smiley
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by monister(f): 1:12am On Jan 16, 2006
ok my me and my roomates and our boyfriends made reservations to have dinner at this fancy restaurant.
one of my roomates bday was on jan 1 but she was out of the country and her bf has graduated and lives in arizona and he had come to town this weekend to sorta do a belated celebration with her and we all decided to go to dinner..

a few minutes after our appetizers came maybe 10 minutes, the waitress came with these little gift bags and gave each person one and i was thinking it was cause we said it was someone's bday or something. so i look into my gift bag and there was a ring box in there and my bf (now fiance) was down on one knee telling me how he couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life without me and if i would marry him and of course i said yes, he put the ring on my finger and then i kissed him....

monister
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by monister(f): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2006
Seun:

Congratulations, monister. Why don't you tell us something lovely about your future husband? wink

he is a member on nairaland.... he is graduation with his bachelor's and master's in electric engineering in may 2006. he's 6ft 2inches... extremely handsome and makes me happy...

monister
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by hotangel2(f): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2006
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. cry cry <-- those r tears of joy.

that was sweet of him.. the gift boxes.. and the whole thing. Happy married life in advance. smiley smiley And the ring is cute. i can just see you looking at it every 4 seconds. grin
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by Shadiat(f): 2:03am On Jan 16, 2006
*Teary Eye*...Awwww..that is soooo sweet the way he proposed..he totally caught u off guard..Gosh that is soo amazing..girl i wouldnt even know what to say-I WANNA GET ENGAGE TOO..Eyaa..Well Miss Monister this opens a new chapter in your life..and im HAPPY for U..May the blessin of the lord be with u and ur fiance... smiley

Just make sure we get invitation--se na Sunny ade u will call abi KWAM..sha let us know..smiley
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by WesleyanA(f): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2006
awwww i'm so happy for you.
congrats. i wish you guys a happy married life. kiss kiss

it's soo cuteeeeee (the ring).
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by joftech(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2006
Hey congrat. But what has that got to do with us; at least you failed to send some item 7 to us.

So was the "deal" struck on Nairaland or is it where you only sign the MoU.
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by otokx(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2006
just like in the movies.
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by alheri(f): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2006
Congratulations! Monister welcome to the club. Now we have to start making all the arrangements. Lets see, the wedding dress, the bands, flower girls, brides maids, colors for the day.... ohh there is soooo much to do. It has to be the best. Oh am sooo happy for you. So who is this nairaland groom to be. Ohhh this is sooo sweet. Am so excited.....
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by mmomi(f): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2006
Am happy for you.
Remember: always stay in the LORD, HE will never disappoint you.
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by nike4luv(f): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2006
dat was so sweet {funny am crying now} tears of joy tho, omg! member of nairaland? whos he? hahaha, hav a wonderful marriage! cheesy
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by Angelgal(f): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2006
I don't see Monista telling us who her man is....I wouldn't disclose who he is if I were her....
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by Seun(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2006
Angelgal: Why not? You think maybe another Nairaland lady would snatch the man?
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by Angelgal(f): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2006
Precisely Seun! Anything can happen ooo..
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by monister(f): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2006
no we didn't meet on nairaland.. he introduced me to nairaland... we first out first year in college...

monister
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by queen2(f): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2006
Angelgal:

Precisely Seun! Anything can happen ooo..

ha ha! cheesy
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by mizkay(f): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2006
Monister....Happiness, Love and Prosperity to you ....Congrats girl!! Fantastic news and dont we lurrve the traditional (going down on one knee) proposal...awwwww romantic!

Oh and girl.....I am loving the bling! cool
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by legs(f): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2006
loads and loads of love and blessings on you sister... just think, you will soon be able to do the nasty officially! grin wink
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by WesleyanA(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2006
legs:

just think, you will soon be able to do the nasty officially! grin wink

mukkakakakakkakakak cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by hotangel2(f): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2006
legs:

just think, you will soon be able to do the nasty officially! grin wink

I know ehhhh.. it will no longer be a sin. cheesy

I wanna get married!!!! PROPOSE TO ME NOW!! angry somebody! angry angry
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by queen2(f): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2006
cheesy
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by abuguy64(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2006
Hey girl-CONCRATULATIONS! Your guy must be an incredible guy.He has got style.
Hot Angel!You too young girl-!you got many years ahead before you get there.Were you ready-lots of us will be on our knees asking you to be our bride,as crazy as you are!Wait for your time girl! Mon..Congrats oh...
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by hotangel2(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2006
I know this is off topic.. but Queen, when did nigerian movies start getting websites for movies? shocked

Abuguy.. I wanna marry! grin angry
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by holatnini(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2006
congrats monister the guy is sooo lucky to have u so who is the lucky guy ha ha cheesy
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by queen2(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2006
I dont know o hotangel but as for this movie, is going to be a great one i thing, theyve been shouting bout the movie since last year, i dont know if its out now, but i cant wait to see it. smiley
Re: I Am Officially Engaged by joftech(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2006
I don't see Monista telling us who her man is.I wouldn't disclose who he is if I were her....

monister, you better reveal his ID in order to mark your terrritory now. We may not be able to defend in case of any.... [i](God forbid)[/i]if you don't empower us now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? / How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? / ***what Girls Want Guys To Do***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.