Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer (17286 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 10:22pm On May 04, 2019
Sabaru21:

answer is Fear, and you already said it. Thanks

Thanks to you my brother. We had a decent conversation!

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Sabaru21(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

u are welcome sir
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Sabaru21(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

u are welcome sir
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Mursz: 10:25pm On May 04, 2019
Islam! It is yours! Take it! Take it all!!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by ibrahass: 10:25pm On May 04, 2019
The Islamic police is only in Islamic state. The questions are " Is that your state?, were you force to stay there?, if you are not convenient in someone state, pls kindly locate yours period.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Sabaru21(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2019
HBB1:

Have you forgotten Nigeria is a secular nation and Kano is a secular state.
Its obvious your intolerance is simmering just under your practised, calm exterior.
When push comes to shove, you will show your true colour

i have spoken, go to bed sir
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by sirusX(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2019
Hakeem12:
Lmao, if I hear, guess that would only work in the north though. How would they tell Muslims apart from non Muslims. The hell is wrong with these guys? Religion has always been what's keeping this country from moving forward. All the best to them. The same people that fast during the day and drink alcohol later in the day.

You for talk codenie diet

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2019
it can only happen in core north states I grew up in Niger State and during Ramadan this kind rubbish no fit set...fasting should be optional if the person no get strength...it's a pity how religion makes us dumb here

2 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Acedave1(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2019
Edyice:

Islam is a very very big problem
islam is a very,very,very big PROBLEM

3 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by LLobiorah: 10:31pm On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

My friend, the individual choice of the typical Ebonyian to freely choose which belief system to subscribe to must be respected. My take remains that Muslims whether up north or down south must let others freely practice the faith of their choice just as they have the freedom to do in Ebonyi where they freely proselytise!

Oga I understand the personal choice of being part of a religion or not. All I'm saying is that, you and your lots that spread this unfounded lies about ebonyians becoming Muslims, should quit the madness.

Is totally wrong, because I'm sure you don't live in ebonyi, neither do you know how many muslim converts from ebonyi. That's If they exist as mush as your wishful thoughts!

And Oga.. No Muslim folk has proselytized ebonyians, unless if you are talking of the minute number of folks in Afikpo! The rest are predominantly catholics or protestants, as well as retaining their traditional religion.

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 10:31pm On May 04, 2019
asiga:
Is it by force?

Your question is only relevant where you are entitled to a choice in the matter! A slave does not ask such questions!! That is the reason why you must choose between slavery and freedom and the maintenance of your right to freedom.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 10:33pm On May 04, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
it can only happen in core north states I grew up in Niger State and during Ramadan this kind rubbish no fit set...fasting should be optional if the person no get strength...it's a pity how religion makes us dumb here

Truth is, it is coming your way like it obtains in Kano if you do nothing to maintain your right to freedom of worship.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 10:37pm On May 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oga I understand the personal choice of being part of a religion or not. All I'm saying is that, you and your lots that spread this unfounded lies about ebonyians becoming Muslims, should quit the madness.

Is totally wrong, because I'm sure you don't live in ebonyi, neither do you know how many muslim converts from ebonyi. That's If they exist as mush as your wishful thoughts!

And Oga.. No Muslim folk has proselytized ebonyians, unless if you are talking of the minute number of folks in Afikpo! The rest are predominantly catholics or protestants, as well as retaining their traditional religion.

Afikpo! Now you are talking! I know what I’m talking about! Poverty in Afikpo, then Ohaozara then ..... someday will make a man make a choice to subscribe to a belief system

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by kzubyar(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
This is nonsense... No compulsion in Islam (No Quran verse or Hadith support it)
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ (There is no compulsion in religion), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear.AL_BAQARA 256

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
Sabaru21:

in some areas they allow but in some they didnt

why are you shouting about eating during ramadan? Its the norm in kano state and you are busy in Ebonyi shouting.

Pls go to bed

Thanks to you! However, it remains valid to the wise that it is a foolish thing to do not to quench the raging fire on the roof of the building in which one intends to spend the night! A good citizen should be concerned about events around him.

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 10:45pm On May 04, 2019
kzubyar:
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ (There is no compulsion in religion), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear.AL_BAQARA 256

Yes! You quote correctly! Walk the talk!! Consciously and stridently condemn and work against folks who do contrary.

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by XwhY(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2019
Housemaster:

No. It is enforced on Muslims only. Non Muslims are free to eat as they like provided they do not do it publicly or to mock the fa ting Muslims.

Imagine! Why can't I eat outside anytime I like? Will they be able to tell the Christians and Muslims apart? Why impose fasting on people?

Religion of peace indeed!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 10:52pm On May 04, 2019
HBB1:

That's how Jihad is-- if you are not a majority, you act with diplomacy, then when you are, you bring out the sword and subject everyone.
The West has made a mistake they will never recover from.

The British Monarchs are snoozing! Their Palaces will give way in no time to Sultanates unless they wake up! The majority will have their way while the minority follow suit. In the system unfolding the minority will have no say! The minority’s say will be at the risk of beheadings!! Ever heard of Belgistan? Visit YouTube.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by LLobiorah: 10:53pm On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

Afikpo! Now you are talking! I know what I’m talking about! Poverty in Afikpo, then Ohaozara then ..... someday will make a man make a choice to subscribe to a belief system

Bros!
That sch is as insignificant as your waste product in your system. If it couldn't make Afikpo a Muslim stronghold, is it ebonyi state that it could? Trust me man, many ebonyians don't know such sch or society that you have stupidly tagged whatever to demean ebonyians, exists. Is just the few on social media, that has gotten to know about it and of course is as inconsequential as these your lies.

Wondering were you concocted the lies that poverty made an Afikpo or ohaozara man join Muslim religion? Please Mr, If you are talking about that minute set of ebonyi Muslims, be guided that it has been there, even before you became a fetus in your mama womb. And it wasn't and it would never be poverty that made them join Muslim.

Please don't be generously stupid!!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by biztip: 11:00pm On May 04, 2019
why does it look like most Islamic laws re oppressive
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 11:01pm On May 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Bros!
That sch is as insignificant as your waste product in your system. If it couldn't make Afikpo a Muslim stronghold, is it ebonyi state that it could? Trust me man, many ebonyians don't know such sch or society that you have stupidly tagged whatever to demean ebonyians, exists. Is just the few on social media, that has gotten to know about it and of course is as inconsequential as these your lies.

Wondering were you concocted the lies that poverty made an Afikpo or ohaozara man join Muslim religion? Please Mr, If you are talking about that minute set of ebonyi Muslims, be guided that it has been there, even before you became a fetus in your mama womb. And it wasn't and it would never be poverty that made them join Muslim.

Please don't be generously stupid!!

Insults in a discourse is akin to too much salt in a pot of stew! I’m in no doubt you won’t want that pot of oha any longer!!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by LLobiorah: 11:06pm On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

Insults in a discourse is akin to too much salt in a pot of stew! I’m in no doubt you won’t want that pot of oha any longer!!

Oh really?
How about you not insulting yourself, by confirming facts before you bring it on a public space like this? Last time I checked, your discourse wasn't devoid of insults, was it?

I believe you are sensible enough to see that subtle one!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 04, 2019
Mr. Attention seeker u have no business with Hisba people, u should have divert your energy where it may yield result.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 11:14pm On May 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh really?
How about you not insulting yourself, by confirming facts before you bring it on a public space like this? Last time I checked, your discourse wasn't devoid of insults, was it?

Really? A well-bred person treats irredeemably condemnable comments innocuously! I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to get you steamed.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 11:20pm On May 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh really?

Really? Well-bred folks treat irredeemably condemnable comments innocuously. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get you steamed.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by LLobiorah: 11:25pm On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

Really? Well-bred folks treat irredeemably condemnable comments innocuously. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get you steamed.

Forgive my ill manners too bro!
I shouldn't have gone off tangent. No vex sir!!

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by zoedew: 11:29pm On May 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Forgive my ill manners too bro!
I shouldn't have gone off tangent. No vex sir!!

Keep fit Bro!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 04, 2019
sharpden:
cool

Satanic people.... hypocrites
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by IJOBA2: 11:33pm On May 04, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
This is nonsense... No compulsion in Islam (No Quran verse or Hadith support it)
STORY
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by deavicky(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2019
I just tire for the Muslim people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Sites To Download Gospel Songs / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.