Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer (17297 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by AlphaStyles(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2019
Chop and get arrested lmao
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by HBB1(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
[quote author=Toyinjones post=78122553][/quote]

England has destroyed itself-- London and Manchester have been overun, now they start showing their true colours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFzrEIzoHE
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2019
Khaleell001:

Who wrote this human rights law?
you?

please, why is it difficult to understand that the Shari'ah police is strictly for those in the state whom I believe by law are permitted to have such.

I don't know why you people are busy tearing your hair over what does not affect you.
Have any Kano state resident complained about this?

But you will see ignorant busy bodies crying more than the "bereaved."

Why not just mind your business.
Another piece of ignorant rant!!
Who are the "Those in the state" Oh kano state residents are all Muslims
Several cases has been reported of fanatical youths beating up people eating in public places during Ramadan!!
You Muslims better evolve your perception of religion as a strict compulsive way of life that those who don't practise it as expected should be punished even if such punishments violate their human rights...
That was how one guy on twitter threatened Ahmed Kadaria because according to him she converted to Christianity.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by careidon: 2:03pm On May 05, 2019
Sabaru21:

dont judge Islam by the action of some illetrate Muslims.
There is no way islam will support that.

This is not personal attack, only something has got me wondering about you the elites Muslims.

Can we judge by the actions, non - actions or silence of you the literate Muslims?

Pls Google real evidence of attacks and killings based on the above Islam linked practice/law.

We as individuals are to change all these.
What do you make of elites/leaders making these laws, what's your stand on such retrogressive laws or way out after?
ONLY DON'T DENY THE LAW APPLIES ONLY TO MUSLIMS

The elites, of all religious inclinations are the problems of this country
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by careidon: 2:06pm On May 05, 2019
Thank you OP for making an avenue to comment without being gagged by some FORCED declarations like you have in the parallel thread on same topic.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by careidon: 2:18pm On May 05, 2019
This is something the western world fails to realize. Am v sorry for them pushing freedom to folks that will never reciprocate!
I mean, how do you come into a place (say France/UK) that you know have their history as Christians; demand rights to worship & be given, then turn around and deny such rights to atheist, other religions and what not.
Their eyes will soon clear

zoedew:
Talk! Truth is, Islam takes no prisoners! Islam is an “either or” proposition! If Islam comes into your space simply keep your distance and maintain your space. It has no respect for freedom of Worship and will take it away from you if you fail to maintain your space! That is what taqqiya is all about!!

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by HBB1(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2019
careidon:
This is something the western world fails to realize. Am v sorry for them pushing freedom to folks that will never reciprocate!
I mean, how do you come into a place (say France/UK) that you know have their history as Christians; demand rights to worship & be given, then turn around and deny such rights to atheist, other religions and what not.
Their eyes will soon clear

Belgium has turned to Belgistan!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbMnA3uO9As
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Khaleell001(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2019
HBB1:

Ogaade the Doctor!!! grin grin grin grin
Early marriage has nothing to do with VVF?! grin grin grin
What happens when the labour in a girl child becomes obstructed?
Or why is it the north has the highest incidents of VVF, co-incidence?
Gerrarahia mehn!

It seems you are very ignorant and closed minded.

These are the causes of below :

"Vaginal fistulas can develop as a result of an injury, a surgery, an infection or radiation treatment. "

So where in the causes does it mention early marriage?

See, you people should take time.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by ThePreachersSon: 10:08pm On May 05, 2019
Why is Nigeria still underdeveloped?

Answer: Because of our primitive country-mates.

Lesson: I've been a staunch 'one Nigeria' person, but in the last few days I've come to understand the South would fare better on its own. Even Afonja and Igbo-Amaka's would work together and progress.

It's just my own view, nobody should view it with me, and nobody should block me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 05, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
Why is Nigeria still underdeveloped?

Answer: Because of our primitive country-mates.

Lesson: I've been a staunch 'one Nigeria' person, but in the last few days I've come to understand the South would fare better on its own. Even Afonja and Igbo-Amaka's would work together and progress.

It's just my own view, nobody should view it with me, and nobody should block me.
Hahaha
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by NwaOhafia: 11:42pm On May 05, 2019
ransomed:
****""""""""'' Thanks for reminding me of sweet New Oxford English Course. Mr Bako, Biola and Alade live forever in my mind. What a humble beginning. Never mind those hypocrites that preach peace subtly been but, practice Violence, killing, looting and fundamental terrorism.

Thanks bros
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by HBB1(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

It seems you are very ignorant and closed minded.

These are the causes of below :

"Vaginal fistulas can develop as a result of an injury, a surgery, an infection or radiation treatment. "

So where in the causes does it mention early marriage?

See, you people should take time.

Ogaade, the bladder injury occurs when they have difficulties during labour!
They have difficult labours because they are still too young in the first place to be put in the family way.
Obstructed labour causes part of the bladder to slough off with urine leaking into the vagina.
Surgeries, infections and radiotherapy are possible causes too, but negligible my friend.
Only few infections ( especially granulomatous ones) can cause it. Surgeries and radiotherapy? How many people have had either of this?
The stats of VVF in the north and the primary cause is there for all to see, just google it bruv.
How any man will prefer a child to a mature, curvy, endowed, voluptuous, thick woman still does not make sense--it is a mental illness!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Khaleell001(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2019
HBB1:

Ogaade, the bladder injury occurs when they have difficulties during labour!
They have difficult labours because they are still too young in the first place to be put in the family way.
Obstructed labour causes part of the bladder to slough off with urine leaking into the vagina.
Surgeries, infections and radiotherapy are possible causes too, but negligible my friend.
Only few infections ( especially granulomatous ones) can cause it. Surgeries and radiotherapy? How many people have had either of this?
The stats of VVF in the north and the primary cause is there for all to see, just google it bruv.
How any man will prefer a child to a mature, curvy, endowed, voluptuous, thick woman still does not make sense--it is a mental illness!

This us another frame up.
If early marriage was a cause they would have mentioned it explicitly.

Moreover we have teenagers in the US giving birth without such complications because the health facilities are there to cater for those things.
It is all about having better health facilities to help in reducing VVF cases not necessarily teenage marriage.

I have googled every or most of these things you are claiming and none of them points to early marriage as the cause of VVF .
It is just some media conspiracy spurn by your likes to make it seem as if marrying teenagers are bad.

Early marriage is not the primary cause, but dearth in health facilities.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by HBB1(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

This us another frame up.
If early marriage was a cause they would have mentioned it explicitly.

Moreover we have teenagers in the US giving birth without such complications because the health facilities are there to cater for those things.
It is all about having better health facilities to help in reducing VVF cases not necessarily teenage marriage.

I have googled every or most of these things you are claiming and none of them points to early marriage as the cause of VVF .
It is just some media conspiracy spurn by your likes to make it seem as if marrying teenagers are bad.

Early marriage is not the primary cause, but dearth in health facilities.

Are you for real dude. Northern Nigeria has the highest incidence of VVF in the world!
You think its a co-incidence?
You are only seeing what you want to see.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/despite-official-claims-vvf-remains-a-plague-in-northern-nigeria/
http://www.annalsafrmed.org/article.asp?issn=1596-3519;year=2009;volume=8;issue=2;spage=122;epage=126;aulast=Hassan
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/47816129_Vesicovaginal_Fistula_A_Review_of_Nigerian_Experience
https://oblongmedia.net/2016/03/04/confirmed-nigeria-has-the-highest-prevalence-rate-of-vesico-vaginal-fistula-vvf-in-the-world/

If you can't see young age and early marriage as a cause, tell me, let me show you more links.
A 30 something year old man will take a 14 year old girl as wife and you think that is normal.
Does a 14 year old have fully developed hips?
Pregnancy in a child anywhere in the world ( US or anywhere) is a high risk pregnancy!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Khaleell001(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2019
HBB1:

Are you for real dude. Northern Nigeria has the highest incidence of VVF in the world!
You think its a co-incidence?
You are only seeing what you want to see.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/despite-official-claims-vvf-remains-a-plague-in-northern-nigeria/
http://www.annalsafrmed.org/article.asp?issn=1596-3519;year=2009;volume=8;issue=2;spage=122;epage=126;aulast=Hassan
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/47816129_Vesicovaginal_Fistula_A_Review_of_Nigerian_Experience
https://oblongmedia.net/2016/03/04/confirmed-nigeria-has-the-highest-prevalence-rate-of-vesico-vaginal-fistula-vvf-in-the-world/

If you can't see young age and early marriage as a cause, tell me, let me show you more links.
A 30 something year old man will take a 14 year old girl as wife and you think that is normal.
Does a 14 year old have fully developed hips?
Pregnancy in a child anywhere in the world ( US or anywhere) is a high risk pregnancy!

We are not taking about about boosting development or any of all those physiognomy claims.

I am refuting your claim that early marriage causes VVF.
And no where in all I have read is VVF related to early marriage.
it is basically poor health facilities that is not present that is responsible for that definitely not early marriage

If for the sake of argument, teenage pregnancy and delivery of are associated with VVF;
why is it not so in the US ,where they have over a hundred thousand teenage birth in the 2017?
I believe the stats for 2018 might be higher because of their lifestyle and freedom.

And again why are we not hearing VVF cases there?

The simple answer to this question is, the health facilities are there to cater for causes of VVF hence the little or no information concerning VVF cases there.

Read this link below :
https://www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/index.htm

I know some of you are finding very hard to leave some of these false propaganda you have propagted over the years.

However, I am not expecting you to agree with me because I know you have an ulterior motive about this.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by HBB1(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2019
Khaleell001:

We are not taking about about boosting development or any of all those physiognomy claims.

I am refuting your claim that early marriage causes VVF.
And no where in all I have read is VVF related to early marriage.
it is basically poor health facilities that is not present that is responsible for that definitely not early marriage

If for the sake of argument, teenage pregnancy and delivery of are associated with VVF;
why is it not so in the US ,where they have over a hundred thousand teenage birth in the 2017?
I believe the stats for 2018 might be higher because of their lifestyle and freedom.

And again why are we not hearing VVF cases there?

The simple answer to this question is, the health facilities are there to cater for causes of VVF hence the little or no information concerning VVF cases there.

Read this link below :
https://www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/index.htm

I know some of you are finding very hard to leave some of these false propaganda you have propagted over the years.

However, I am not expecting you to agree with me because I know you have an ulterior motive about this.

For God's sake, I don't have an ulterior motive! Just stating the obvious.
I have screenshots of the same links I sent to you. Seems you have refused to see the obvious.

About teenage pregnancies in the US, yes they have better health facilities, but teenage pregnacies are strongly discouraged as they are indices of an failing system.
Have you ever wondered in what socio-economic class or race (in the US) teenage pregnancies are prevalent ?

Now to the one that concerns us,--Nigeria--why does Southern Nigeria have a lower incidence of VVF as compared to the North, ever thought of that?
Or is Southern Nigeria not in Nigeria?
Why is Polio prevalent in the North, or are we not in the same country?
Answer-- different cultural practices!

Your rational can also say since the US has a lower incidence/prevalence of HIV/AIDS, unprotected sex can not be a major factor, as the Americans are more 'promiscuous' or careless.
You get?

The major cause of VVF in developing countries is prolonged obstructed labour. The major predisposing factor to this is child marriages and pregnancies.The child is not mature and the the pelvis will be narrow.
Most cases of labour don't need external influence. I have delivered enough babies to know this-- you just monitor the woman and the fetus.

If a woman however has obstructed labour, you will have to go into surgery, which many of those girls would have to get to prevent VVF.

So begs the question, will a high incidence of Cesarean Sections suggest good health practices?
No!
Medicine is more about health promotion and preventive practices than intervention/treatment

Promotion will mean 'strongly' discouraging child marriages, educating the girl child and encouraging proper antenatal visits (health seeking behaviour)

Intervention unfortunately is what you are suggesting!
What will intervention do in a 13/14 year old with an inadequate pelvis? A Cesarean Section!

If any hospital, state, zone or country has a high CS. rate, you know your preventive and promotion stage (which is the most important) is defective.

Let me reiterate 'again' the major cause of VVF is obstructed labour due to CPD/inadequate pelvis.
The highest incidence of VVF (in the world) is in Northern Nigeria!

It has been proven that the factors that seperate the South from the North in this regard are cultural practices-- child marriages, purdah, a woman told she must not complain even when labour is on-going for 2 days...
All these have kept the maternal health indices horrible in this 21st century

I have worked in the North, and from the info. I have given, you should know I am in the health sector.
If in doubt speak to a gynaecologist/doctor, so he can tell you truth to your face.
Kachiko?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) / Sites To Download Gospel Songs / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.