Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) (13118 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Realnaijagist: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Many Nigerian men will suck their side chic outside even before marriage but immediately they got marry, they do not suck the wives totoo again.

They go outside and have fun with side chic with different sexu@l styles but refused to give it to their wives at home and when their wives cheat on them, they divorce them without wasting time.

The big question, why and how many guys practise the romantic styles with their wives?

Watch the video here how he sucked her virgina in the present of guests:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ8h5dUqGbp/

3 Shares

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Eben91: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why suck a thing that sucks?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Eben91: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
To those who suck down there, how does it feel

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Eben91: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
To those who suck down there, how do you feel doing it, mouth is meant for mouth, d*ck is meant for kpekus, using mouth on kpekus is a typical illustration of "being in a wrong place at the right time ", "putting a square peg in a round hole"

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Freestainworld(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2022
If you are a pussy sucker, you deserve 20 strokes of cane 3x a day, if you know how a woman's body function, you wouldn't dare do that shit no matter who is involved.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by ImoleNaija: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2022
To hell with toto sucking angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by NobleSeed(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2022
undecided
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Eben91:
To those who suck down there, how do you feel doing it, mouth is meant for mouth, d*ck is meant for kpekus, using mouth on kpekus is a typical illustration of "being in a wrong place at the right time ", "putting a square peg in a round hole"

Keep quiet !

I like receiving head. Good one of course.

If you don't know how to.

Keep quiet and stick to missionary style.

Don't delve into matters that are beyond you.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Dickson178(m): 1:15am On Feb 16, 2022
For me I like sucking than sex! If you quote me, I'll come after your sister or wife grin

15 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by soundOsonic: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Dickson178:
For me I live sucking than sex! If you quote me, I'll come after your sister or wife grin

I tried that thing, it taste acidic, it's like it was slapping my tongue, it's like licking wound.

I stopped immediately

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Freestainworld(m): 1:27am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Mr stop saying rubbish

If you can't give heads then yaro you are headless/brainless
see them, don't worry throat cancer awaits all you and your sucking colleagues.

22 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Englishisamust: 3:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Girls on this thread corrupt, look at how they are defending pussy suckinggrin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Englishisamust: 3:32am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Mr stop saying rubbish

One spotted here!!! grin grin Over to you mosdii and gidredpiller

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by candidladyTemp(f): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Englishisamust:

One spotted here!!! grin grin Over to you mosdii and gidredpiller

undecided

Gtfoomm

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by kingjiss: 5:30am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Mr stop saying rubbish

Shame on you ,as big as you are you still suck that dirty hole

You are poor that's what it mean,cause you want to please your woman and after that he will still leave you for a rich guy ...You look stupid and foolish already

Make money and control your bitch

Money talks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by candidladyTemp(f): 5:38am On Feb 16, 2022
kingjiss:

Shame on you ,as big as you are you still suck that dirty hole

You are poor that's what it mean,cause you want to please your woman and after that he will still leave you for a rich guy ...You look stupid and foolish already

Make money and control your bitch

Money talks

Do you need help or what?

Am not your gender dummy: T:la

7 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by yuping(m): 6:06am On Feb 16, 2022
undecided Iranu Abasha (in olamide voice)

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Dickson178(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2022
soundOsonic:

I tried that thing, it taste acidic, it's like it was slapping my tongue, it's like licking wound.

I stopped immediately
that means you miss a lot ..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Pasima(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2022
So sweet i can cry if my girlfriend don't allow me to suck
Eben91:
To those who suck down there, how does it feel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by earthsync(f): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2022
People on this forum ehn
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Heychpee: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Dickson178:
For me I live sucking than sex! If you quote me, I'll come after your sister or wife grin
u are ....
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by illicit(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Mr stop saying rubbish

I be head master

wink

5 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by candidladyTemp(f): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:

I be head master

wink

My illicit substance ....

Idont want headmaster iwant the proprietor tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by candidladyTemp(f): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2022
kingjiss:

Silly bitch

Are you not old enough to think straight... Nigeria youths are really lazy

Islouch

Now fly away
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Pastorsmile: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Honestly, I am just reading comments... Speechless!
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by ariesbull: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Realnaijagist:
Many Nigerian men will suck their side chic outside even before marriage but immediately they got marry, they do not suck the wives totoo again.

They go outside and have fun with side chic with different sexu@l styles but refused to give it to their wives at home and when their wives cheat on them, they divorce them without wasting time.

The big question, why and how many guys practise the romantic styles with their wives?

Watch the video here how he sucked her virgina in the present of guests:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ8h5dUqGbp/
as your mama first
Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by bluefilm: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:
To hell with toto sucking angry

Very disgusting act, aswear. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Me suck toto? undecided
No thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by MufasaLion: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2022
Unzipping her tight jeans, and the feminine hygiene
Is magnificent
Tryna show you girl, I'm different
I get to licking and sticking and licking and sticking
Until the pussy get too wet and it's dripping and
Splitting both them legs like dividends

tongue wink smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) by MufasaLion: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Pasima:
So sweet i can cry if my girlfriend don't allow me to suck

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.