Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands (4147 Views)

Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million / Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian / Edo Modular Refinery Project To Drive Industrial Revolution (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 2:47am On May 05, 2019
By the time Arabs and Europeans came into existence, apart from the "wheel", almost all the major human advancenents and innovations has already been invented.

During colonisation, black Africans have the most patents (inventions) in human history since recording inventions began.

Africa is responsible for the civilisation of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 2:52am On May 05, 2019
To assist in knowing where it is that we are going.

Its often good advice to re-trace where we have been.

In the beginning God created the African.

Here is the starting point of African history, exactly the same starting point of world history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 3:04am On May 05, 2019
Now we know the truth, lets get to working out a brighter future.

Remember, Africans exist in ethnicities. Africans dont have tribes.

Europe has tribes, Africa has ethnicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 3:10am On May 05, 2019
Science is a good tool for the African.

Biology, Genetics to be precise tells us that all the various ethnicities in Africa are indeed the focal point and origin of all the other peoples of the world.

The rest of the world are genetically offsprings of African ethnicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 3:13am On May 05, 2019
Therefore, using simple logic, Africans are able to succeed, excell at anything by any means neccessary; including intellectually, scientifically and technological know how.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Rossikk(m): 5:50am On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

I laugh that you actually call me ignorant, and then go to expose your own level of ignorance.

First of all, if you know the meaning of industrial revolution, you wouldn't have made the really really ignorant and grievous error using Nigeria and industrial revolution in one sentence or statement.
As a university course, I studied in great detail the industrial revolutions of Britian, The United States , Japan, South Korea . This was long before the emergence of Taiwan, Malaysia, India and China as new industrial powers.

Therefore, anyone who thinks or deludes themselves that you can grow and nurture a failed and dilapidated wasteland like Nigeria into an industrial power with genetators is an ignorant pathetic mo.ron, for want of gentler words .And I'm sorry if that offends you.
Nigeria posses no single factor, ingredient, strength or trait that are vital for economic progress , talkless of an industrial revolution . Not a single one.

No homogeneous culture.
No history of unity.

No political stability.
No stable administrative institutions.
We don't have any quality education at any level.
Very poor science and math skills.
We don't have a long term development plans.
We have no robust transportation sector to seamlessly move goods and people .
No stable power supply.
Corruption at every level of governance and administration.

The very fact that more than half the States of the federation cannot pay workers salaries from month to month, upwards up to 28 months is alone indicative that Nigeria does not even have a workable system of governance.

And should I give an example of Ajaokuta Steel, the biggest white elephant in the history of the world ? 40yrs, $20b or more, and Not even one single steel rod.
And you're talking about an industrial revolution ?
My friend, stop deluding yourself.

Dude, you are just a loud ignoramus with a defeatist mentality.

I haven't much time to dismantle the garbage you typed up there point by point, although it is easy to dismantle. But I'll just make a few salient points.

1) Britain, at both the dawn and height of its industrial revolution, was a cesspit of corruption, criminality, child slavery, and mass poverty. Read Dickens.

2) China 30 years ago, at the dawn of its industrial transformation, was the world poverty capital with no political stability, weak institutions, very poor education, massive corruption and dictatorship, very poor power supply, and a middle class whose primary mode of transportation was bicycles.

3) America, at the dawn and peak of its industrialisation, was a hellhole of disunity capped by a bloody civil war, and succeeded by a society riven by racial discrimination, a virtual APARTHEID system backed by law, and astonishing wealth disparities which continue till this day, with the top 1% of the population owning more wealth than the bottom 50%.

4) The Soviet Union just over 60 years ago, was a nightmarish hell suffering from starvation and dictatorship, with Stalin personally responsible for the murder of 30 million of his own people.

5) Germany, a century ago, suffered grievous defeat in WW1, with her society economically shattered, which led to the rise of Hitler, who proceeded to lead her into ANOTHER disastrous war, just under 60 years ago, in which over 10 million Germans were slaughtered, including 6 million European Jews, with Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, and other cities bombed to smithereens.

If ALL these nations could pass through these monstrous challenges and come out better and developed, so too can, and will, the Federation of Nigeria.

MANY THANKS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by gameboyo: 6:35am On May 05, 2019
Rossikk:

Not really. The manufacturing growth is not just about recovering companies. Where is your evidence to back that claim? Are you saying there no new entrants to the sector, or that those firms which did not shut down are not witnessing growth and profits? You cannot assess an economy from a single negative facet.

Strictly your opinion. The agricultural sector is witnessing a massive revolution as we speak. Anything that stopped us from being the world's largest importer of rice, HAS to be a revolution.

You stop the bullshit. This thread is about MANUFACTURING, not ''the economy''. In any case, ''the economy'' is witnessing a steady recovery following the oil-price crash fuelled recession. It is not going to jump from 1.7% growth to 9% in a year or two. So be patient, or leave for 'greener pastures'.

What do you achieve from lying?
Till date, Nigeria is still the world's largest importer of rice..
Why are u supporting this evilish government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by xelly: 6:46am On May 05, 2019
Rossikk:

I must confess I am impressed by Buhari's performance.

The clear reduction in corruption has made funds available to implement various projects and social programmes, from the airports, to 2nd Niger Bridge, to rail projects, to the various poverty alleviation programmes like school feeding of kids, micro credit schemes for small businesses, N Power etc etc.

There is reduction in CORRUPTION?

Maybe you can share statistics to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by teufelein(f): 6:53am On May 05, 2019
Rossikk:

If ALL these nations could pass through these monstrous challenges and come out better and developed, so too can, and will, the Federation of Nigeria.

MANY THANKS.

Stop the hogwash, with that your micrencephalous brain you failed to grasp the logic thus frightening the reason to teach you and to nourish your mind. You're inherently bred stupiid and acting a gameplan either way you've failed in both tests. For me you're unlettered. You can't be like those nations you mentioned because you would never be a Nation, not in million years.

THE GREATEST KILLER OF BLACK AFRICANS IS NOT MAN MADE DISEASE SUCH AS EBOLA BUT IGNORANCE AND INABILITY TO REASON

What is a Nation?

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a nation is "a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory".

The simple question for those erroneously referring to themselves as Nigerians out of ignorance is, does this definition of a nation apply to the British created human Zoo called Nigeria? If the answer is a resounding no, why then have these dim witted, half baked intellectuals insist on calling Nigeria....sorry the Zoo their nation?

Even in the next one billion years the British created zoo will never attain the status of nationhood. Biafra all the way.

Now go and busy your mind on how to create yoruba or fulani nation or whatever ethnic nation, we've nothing in common, maybe only our humanity and skin colour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by cronsberg: 8:28am On May 05, 2019
Rossikk:

Thanks for this great contribution. Personally I wish Buhari could be in power for the next 10 years. This country would be transformed by the time he's finished. I see a definite trajectory of development and industrialisation, fuelled by vision, and a near dramatic drop in corruption. A prophet is not accepted in his own country as the saying goes. But outside Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari commands deep respect among African and world leaders for his general integrity.
And i did not even talk about the new and revitalized cement company of northern nigeria in sokoto, various dufil prima factories all over the country, nisan and peugeot and innoson and tata all now assemble cars in nigeria, with my own eyes i saw the massive west african ceramics factory in kogi and it was a sight to behold, most major global beer companies now have factories in nija and etc and etc if thats not industrialization happening, then i dont know what it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 12:29pm On May 05, 2019
Rossikk:

Dude, you are just a loud ignoramus with a defeatist mentality.

I haven't much time to dismantle the garbage you typed up there point by point, although it is easy to dismantle. But I'll just make a few salient points.

1) Britain, at both the dawn and height of its industrial revolution, was a cesspit of corruption, criminality, child slavery, and mass poverty. Read Dickens.

2) China 30 years ago, at the dawn of its industrial transformation, was the world poverty capital with no political stability, weak institutions, very poor education, massive corruption and dictatorship, very poor power supply, and a middle class whose primary mode of transportation was bicycles.

3) America, at the dawn and peak of its industrialisation, was a hellhole of disunity capped by a bloody civil war, and succeeded by a society riven by racial discrimination, a virtual APARTHEID system backed by law, and astonishing wealth disparities which continue till this day, with the top 1% of the population owning more wealth than the bottom 50%.

4) The Soviet Union just over 60 years ago, was a nightmarish hell suffering from starvation and dictatorship, with Stalin personally responsible for the murder of 30 million of his own people.

5) Germany, a century ago, suffered grievous defeat in WW1, with her society economically shattered, which led to the rise of Hitler, who proceeded to lead her into ANOTHER disastrous war, just under 60 years ago, in which over 10 million Germans were slaughtered, including 6 million European Jews, with Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, and other cities bombed to smithereens.

MANY THANKS.

My friend, every post exposes your stark ignorance and the fact you have not done a single case study of any of industrialized or emerging nation.

Now, to be honest, I cannot say that I despise your optimism. In fact, I have been an optimist and a dreamer for a better Nigeria for all my adult life, until recently. I just recently stopped deluding myself and accepted the fact that Nigeria is not a nation, does not yet have a working system of governance, and cannot ever be workable under current arrangement. For anyone to talk of industrial revolution under this chaotic failed state is either very dishonest or very delusional.
No amount of daydreaming can change the fact as of 2019, we don't have a system of policing to protect citizens and maintain law and order.
How do you build a nation without law enforcement and security ?
We cannot conduct simple elections.
The army is incapable of protecting the citizens from local and foreign militias.
The local government system does not function.
We don't even have an organized taxation system, something the Romans had over 2000yrs ago.
Should I even begin to talk about the dilapidated educational system ?

How do you build an industrial nation when you have hoards of Adeboyes, Oyedepos in every street corner selling and feeding your populace and suffusing young minds with mind-numbing toxic middle east stone age trash ? How ?

If only prayer power was a usuable form of energy, then Nigeria, being the largest producer of prayer power in the world, might be an industrialized nation.

It is quite easy today to assess where a nation is, where it has come from, and then from all the factors on ground, project , with a high degree of accuracy, where that nation is heading.
In the case of Nigeria, I am deeply sorry and equally pained to tell you that there is NO spec of light at the end this tunnel.

My friend, like I said before, I cannot be harsh on you for being optimistic, but I will call you out for being delusional and clutching at straws to support your delusions.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 12:43pm On May 05, 2019
Amujale:

Well call me ignorant but what you claim to have acquired in Western knowlegde, makes you lack common sense.

Where are you from?

Who are you?

Where do you claim?

Ask yourself these questions, answer them and come back here to write with your sensible head on

Because your education is of no use to anyone if you cant jump on the bandwagon of progress.

Im afraid its YOU that is the waste here,

Waste of time,.
Waste of money to get you "educated"
Wasted vision, or NO vision

Why waste all those years in a higher institution to come out with a broken-biscuit view of the country that educated you?

Stop and Think!

A total waste of space is what you are.

If you brain was a battery charger, youre brain couldnt charge my phone pass 8%
Garbled nonsense.

The first obligation that every human being owes him or herself is to tell yourself the truth. You're very mistaken if you want claim greater patriotism than I .
If you keep lying to yourself , you isolate yourself from reality and self improvement.
Believe me, the better Nigeria that we have all dreamt of can only begin manifest the moment we sit down, tell ourselves some very harsh truths , and accept those truths.
I have not seen any nation in history built on lies, fraud, wishful thinking and self- delusions.
Believe it or not there is a template for industrial growth and economic progress. Over the past 100yrs, we have seen many many nations adopt such templates, and we have witnessed the results.
But a nation of fools will take one step forward and two steps backwards till eternity , because they are unable to purge themselves of falsehoods and delusions , unable to face truth and embrace it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 12:46pm On May 05, 2019
teufelein:

Stop the hogwash, with that your micrencephalous brain you failed to grasp the logic thus frightening the reason to teach you and to nourish your mind. You're inherently bred stupiid and acting a gameplan either way you've failed in both tests. For me you're unlettered. You can't be like those nations you mentioned because you would never be a Nation, not in million years.

THE GREATEST KILLER OF BLACK AFRICANS IS NOT MAN MADE DISEASE SUCH AS EBOLA BUT IGNORANCE AND INABILITY TO REASON

What is a Nation?

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a nation is "a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory".

The simple question for those erroneously referring to themselves as Nigerians out of ignorance is, does this definition of a nation apply to the British created human Zoo called Nigeria? If the answer is a resounding no, why then have these dim witted, half baked intellectuals insist on calling Nigeria....sorry the Zoo their nation?

Even in the next one billion years the British created zoo will never attain the status of nationhood. Biafra all the way.

Now go and busy your mind on how to create yoruba or fulani nation or whatever ethnic nation, we've nothing in common, maybe only our humanity and skin colour.
Thank you a million times.
I could not have said those things better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

...take one step forward and two steps backwards till eternity , because they are unable to purge themselves of falsehoods and delusions , unable to face truth and embrace it.

You seem good at describing yourself and your delusions.

You arent coming across as someone sensible.

Im guessing you are NOT Nigerian?

Are You?

If you are Nigerian, then get off your fat *rse and work for Nigeria.

You display so much hate for yourself its scary dude.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 12:55pm On May 05, 2019
fabyom:

Guys are making billions in this country daily. The idiots are in another man's country where they call them animals. So who is in a zoo?
And this is your definition of economic progress and industrial revolution ? shocked
Lol.
Did you go to school at all ?
Look at this uneducated troll. cry

What is the per capita income?
Do you even know what that is ?

Mor..ons everywhere. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by grandstar(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2019
Rossikk, it's good to here there's an uptick in the manufacturing sector. The question is how profound?

Is the manufacturing sector growing at a 20% clip or 3% rate? I doubt it's anything impressive. With Apapa ports in chaos and the weak state of the economy (a disappointing 1.91% growth rate last year), will deal a huge blow to the manufacturing sector.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 1:02pm On May 05, 2019
Amujale:

You seem good at describing yourself and your delusions.

You arent coming across as someone sensible.

Im guessing you are NOT Nigerian?

Are You?

If you are Nigerian, then get off your fat *rse and work for Nigeria.

You display so much hate for yourself its scary dude.

Again , I see the kneejerk reaction of an unthinking and very narrow minded troll.
For the records, I have toiled and sacrificed for my optimism for better Nigeria more than you can imagine.
Nigeria is not a nation, and cannot ever be a nation until people like you get off that delusional weed , face the truth , go cold Turkey, and then begin to expand your dilapidated minds .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

Again , I see the kneejerk reaction of an unthinking and very narrow minded troll.
For the records, I have toiled and sacrificed for my optimism for better Nigeria more than you can imagine.

Well you need to re-educate yourself and stop hating yourself so much.

That is my advice to people like you.

Stop hating yourself and instead contribute to make the world a better place
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

Nigeria is not a nation, and cannot ever be a nation until people like you get off that delusional weed , face the truth , go cold Turkey, and then begin to expand your dilapidated minds .

Theres is a better, more sensible way of making your point without wishing harm on yourself that much.

But i will leave you with your bitterness, i hope you change your mindset because Nigeria deserves more than people with your kind of mentality.

Your arguments are coarse, baseless, sensless and lacks positivity.

Whether you think Nigeria or all other African countries are real or not is besides the point here.

Lets deal with whats infront of us today, and the country we inherited from colonisation is called Nigeria.

That is the reality infront of us today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Amujale:

Well you need to re-educate yourself and stop hatinf yourself so much.

Lol .
Nigeria provides enough education for anyone who wants to study a failed state.

Few examples:
Your president is presently out the country for 10 days now . The Nigerian public does not know exactly where he is, what he is doing and when he will be back.
He supposedly travelled out on a private visit, but with taxpayer planes, taxpayer entourage, and presently accumulating taxpayer expense liabilities.
He subverted the constitution, first by not formally writing the national assembly , and secondly by not handing over control of the government to his vice president.
So, your so called country rots and stinks from the very top.

Where there is no order, how can there be progress?

You're too scared to look in the mirror, because you're too coward to accept and come to terms with your ugliness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

Your president is presently out the country for 10 days now . The Nigerian public does not know exactly where he is, what he is doing and when he will be back.
He supposedly travelled out on a private visit, but with taxpayer planes, taxpayer entourage, and presently accumulating taxpayer expense liabilities.
He subverted the constitution, first by not formally writing the national assembly , and secondly by not handing over control of the government to his vice president.

Since you are NOT Nigerian, you can STFU and move on.

And go and basterdize your own region of the world.

My take is that all African countries are made-up territories as per colonisation, however, until the simple facts change, there is need to face the hear and now.

And the here and now says that we are all Nigerians.

Those that cannot accept this mere fact are the problems as much as our leaders are.

Your logic is devoid of positivity and is flawed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2019
(a) Identify a problem.

(b)Suggest solutions

(c) Implement suggested solutions

(d1) If it doesnt work
(i) Try again
(ii) Look for other solutions

(d2) if it works, make a success of it

(e) stop knocking positivity because you will end up going around in circles. Back to square one.

(f) critical thinking is only of use to anyone if it allows for good progressive solutions of the initial problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 2:14pm On May 05, 2019
Amujale:

Theres is a better, more sensible way of making your point without wishing harm on yourself that much.

But i will leave you with your bitterness, i hope you change your mindset because Nigeria deserves more than people with your kind of mentality.

Whether you think Nigeria or all other African countries are real or not is besides the point here.

Lets deal with whats infront of us today, and the country we inherited from colonisation is called Nigeria.

First of all , I didn't come here to massage ,color your delusions nor sing kumbaya with you.
If you are incapable facing bitter facts, then you are the one to be pitied.
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

First of all , I didn't come here to massage ,color your delusions nor sing kumbaya with you.
If you are incapable facing bitter facts, then you are the one to be pitied.

Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2019
Nigeria will excell with an Industrial Revolution no doubt.

Nigeria also needs an altogerher philosophical revolution too in my opinion.
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2019
All the ethnicities in Nigeria predate the country in years that amount in their millions.

Therefore, the needs of the people of Nigeria are to come first.
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by fabyom: 2:25pm On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

And this is your definition of economic progress and industrial revolution ? shocked
Lol.
Did you go to school at all ?
Look at this uneducated troll. cry

What is the per capita income?
Do you even know what that is ?

Mor..ons everywhere. undecided

If what you put out there is intelligence to you. I am sorry I cannot help you.
If the content of Rossikk write up is not succinct enough for you to grasp. Then you are the imbecilic one.
It will be an insult on my personality to proof my level of ingenuity and fecundity to a fekless individual like you.
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by Amujale(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2019
Tribe make a Nation as is seen in Europe.

You cannot replicate European culture in the African continent.

Its like a newborn baby trying to teach his/her parents how to live in the world.

You need to appreciate African history to understand that the most important peoples of the world are indeed Africans.

You have been lied to, misinformed, bamboozled with false assertions, rhetoric and outright lies.

When you get to realise the importance of the African in the context of world history, then you tend to see things more clearly.
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 2:32pm On May 05, 2019
fabyom:
If what you put out there is intelligence to you. I am sorry I cannot help you.
If the content of Rossikk write up is not succinct enough for you to grasp. Then you are the imbecilic one.
It will be an insult on my personality to proof my level of ingenuity and fecundity to a facileness and person individual like you.
Geesus !! shocked

" to PROOF my level of ingenuity and fecundity to a FACILESS..., " .
grin grin grin

Sir, you have made your point loud and clear ; that you're an illiterate.
Case closed.
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by plaetton: 2:43pm On May 05, 2019
Amujale:

Nigerians today stand petrified at what confronts them on a daily basis, talkless of the dark , bleak tomorrow.

What confronts you is a house that has fallen, fallen because the contractor attempted to build on a fraudulent foundation.

Rather than make the necessary corrections early enough and at important junctures, he buries his head in sand( much like what people like you are doing ) , continues to use much cheaper construction materials to patch the obviously cracked and leaky foundations. The house is nowhere near completion. He is too dishonest to start afresh, and continues to delude himself that " by the grace of God " his house will stand, even against the laws of gravity.

This house has Fallen.

No "hail marys" about that.
Re: Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands by fabyom: 2:45pm On May 05, 2019
plaetton:

Geesus !! shocked

" to PROOF my level of ingenuity and fecundity to a FACILESS..., " .
grin grin grin

Sir, you have made your point loud and clear ; that you're an illiterate.
Case closed.
You are the illiterate one here. When and where did I post that.
Your life must be full of so much bitterness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo At Abba Kyari's Birthday Last Year Pictures / The Man For 2023: The Incoming President / Obi Cubana Pulling Weight, See What He Was Caught Doing At Nigeria Army Resource

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.