Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch (1206 Views)

My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / Life Is a Bitch, Nigerian Lady Says As She Goes Nak£d. PHOTOS / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by Ilekokonit: 11:37am On May 05, 2019
Discuss
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by Dami12345: 12:21pm On May 05, 2019
Cause she still bends down when in heat?
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by 420active: 12:57pm On May 05, 2019
She ain't a bitch anyone she a master bitch now

1 Like

Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by MrPENIS(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2019
A bitch with a certifikate

1 Like

Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 05, 2019
Call it Bahd-Bitch
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by BluntBlunt: 5:18pm On May 05, 2019
What's wrong with this generation? undecided
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by millionboi2: 5:21pm On May 05, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by OkunrinOloro: 8:59pm On May 05, 2019
What do you call a black man with a Phd in advanced quantum computing? A Nigger.

Ilekokonit:
Discuss
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by khia: 4:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Discuss

grin grin grin grin It's true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by nlPoster: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by Parkleader: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
WTF shocked can you trolls create a topic and mention each other, I want to see how your discussion will look like
Cc mrcock ilamina etc
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by nlPoster: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why is it difficult for you to call ilekokonit out over his nauseating behaviour here?

Why am I the only person doing that?

Does he own you people?

Someone is clearly in need of punitive corrections, you people would just be pampering him, its so sick and disgusting.

Let him show his face instead of posting anonymously if he dares.
Re: A Bitch With A Masters Degree Is Still A Bitch by nlPoster: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
BluntBlunt:
What's wrong with this generation? undecided

Do you see how they fall over themselves to support the lunatic?

And the site owners refuse to ban him?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know Bonny Island Girls? / Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume / Video Of Secondary School Girl In Group Twerking And Dancing UNCLAD On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.