Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? (2145 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2019
Okay I know there are many different ways to do these but I would love to just share what I did recently.

My wife and I had a little quarrel, you know how marriage is, its not always a bed of roses all through but you just always have to manage every situation maturedly (not like aunty KTD lol).

So my wife was upset and she refused to cook in the afternoon and just formed watching movie. As a correct guy that was well trained by my mum on how to cook I didn't bother. I just took myself to the kitchen, took my time and prepared this wonderful vegetable soup. While I was cooking it, I noticed she will come to the kitchen and pretend to take water and go back to her movie but trust me I already knew the scent has opened the hunger in her stomach.

After making the soup I just went to take a shower and stepped out to somewhere I love having my quiet time once in a while. Had some drinks to just open my stomach well and clear my head so when I get home I will just make eba on a brief and enjoy my meal. Immediately I got home my wife has already made semo, eaten wella and was relaxing with toothpick in her mouth. She had already put mine in a warmer and set on the dinning. I just started laughing and she was like why are you now laughing.
I just told her hope you enjoyed the meal and she was like abeg go joor, let me know when you are ready to eat so I can serve you.

That's is ehhhh the quarrel has ended like that oooo. The rest is history till another quarrel comes again lol.

Let's hear any of your funny experience as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by jhydebaba(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Marriage things tongue

It is fun though.

On wedding night, one would think I can't quarrel with my wife or husband tongue Never!

Fast forward to few days, even small matters ignite quarrel.

Thumbs up to guys who handle their wives in matured ways.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by catwalq(f): 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Davash222(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2019
Op, you didn’t finish the story.

So, what happened that night

1 Like

Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2019
Davash222:
Op, you didn’t finish the story.

So, what happened that night

We went to fry yam for everybody in our neighborhood lol....

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On May 05, 2019
Some of the ways women go about settling misunderstandings...

1. Emotional blackmail grin
Like "baby you know I am tired and stressed, yet you wanna add your own? Pity me now?"
You sef go come dey reason the matter; next thing you are asking what is her problem. No need for verbal "I am sorry".

2. Seduction.
If he is close-by, go to bed that night in a sexy lingerie or one oversized top- no wear panties under, I take your boobs beg you. You can make it more dramatic by bending over to cream your feet while he is right by you. Walk round the house while he stares at that ass. Time for bed, take your side of the bed and back him. You will realize a man can be angry with you, but his manhood will be at total peace with you.

3. Feign sickness.
Develop instant headache, maybe migraine grin Talk like you will die the next minute. If he asks if you have taken drugs, say no. Only agree to take the drugs after he must have said "please babe, take panadol naw".

4. Cook him a meal, one he can't resist.

5. Send him a cute song. One with deep lyrics...

6. Send a cute picture. Let him realize you are still his candy crush.

7. Just say I am sorry. No drama, no long story. It he tries to keep talking, say "babie, I said I am sorry..." cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:54pm On May 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Like "baby you know I am tired and stressed, yet you wanna add your own? Pity me now?"
You sef go come dey reason the matter; next thing you are asking what is her problem. No need for verbal "I am sorry".

2. Seduction.
If he is close-by, go to bed that night in a sexy lingerie or one oversized top- no wear panties under, I take your boobs beg you. You can make it more dramatic by bending over to cream your feet while he is right by you. Walk round the house while he stares at that ass. Time for bed, take your side of the bed and back him. You will realize a man can be angry with you, but his manhood will be at total peace with you.

3. Feign sickness.
Develop instant headache, maybe migraine grin Talk like you will die the next minute. If he asks if you have taken drugs, say no. Only agree to take the drugs after he must have said "please babe, take panadol naw".

4. Send him a cute song. One with deep lyrics...

5. Send a cute picture. Let him realize you are still his candy crush.

6. Just say I am sorry. No drama, no long story. It he tries to keep talking, say "babie, I said I am sorry..." cry
Lol. Poco poco.
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. Poco poco.

Just confess.
Which group you dey? grin
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:58pm On May 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Just confess.
Hahah.
I feign sickness or I say 'I'm sorry '
grin
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Auladimeji(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2019
JejeNaija:

We went to fry yam for everybody in our neighborhood lol....
You don mean it cheesycheesycheesy

Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
pocohantas:

2. Seduction.

3. Feign sickness.

7. Just say I am sorry. No drama, no long story. It he tries to keep talking, say "babie, I said I am sorry..." cry

Lol... I can't stop laughing at the "I take your boobs beg you"
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by generationz(f): 11:49pm On May 05, 2019
Lol op I enjoyed this your story walai

I would like to read other peoples own
To many tales of sad marriages on the verge of collapsing.
We need stories like this to soften the mood.
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by saintvc(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2019
threaten divorce
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2019
saintvc:
threaten divorce

Its obvious you have not even been in a serious relationship before. Do you really know what divorce is or your just hear about it online?
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by IamPlato(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Just confess.
Na Wa o... Men Shebi Una de See... Women Go Just De Use Their Feminine Energy Defeat Us
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by IamPlato(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2019
For Me Na Mouth Action Go End Matter
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 09, 2019
pocohantas:

2. Seduction.

3. Feign sickness.

O boy! See wife material oh. Jeez.

God knows number 7 is just perfect me. Simple guy, simple life.

But i know say na number you go like. Lol
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 09, 2019
pocohantas:

2. Seduction.

3. Feign sickness.

O boy! See wife material oh. Jeez.

God knows number 7 is just perfect me. Simple guy, simple life.

But i know say na number 1 you go like. Lol
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Davash222(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2019
pocohantas:

2. Seduction.

3. Feign sickness.

Number 2 can’t get to me.

Nothing seduce me more than seeing a girl with red pant, oh gosh!!

As a girl, if you approach me with only red pant, I can even sell our family land to get you whatever you want.

I think red pant is my Achilles hile.
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2019
Davash222:

As a girl, if you approach me with only red pant, I can even sell our family land to get you whatever you want.

Lol... Are you sure you are not a ritualist?
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by NNEWIsuper: 11:46am On May 10, 2019
you must be Afonja
ofe mmanu
#spits
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
you must be Afonja

ofe mmanu

#spits

And as am not, can you drink your sniper now?
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Deepfeel(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2019
Guy you try, but try cooking time to time not only when you two are not in good terms
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
Guy you try, but try cooking time to time not only when you two are not in good terms

I do actually but though she hardly allow me. She says I don't look good in the kitchen lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Deepfeel(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2019
JejeNaija:

I do actually but though she hardly allow me. She says I don't look good in the kitchen lol
Weldon man you be correct man
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 10, 2019
crack a joke n watch her smile
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Starboytwo(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2019
Davash222:

my own na green
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by NNEWIsuper: 1:01pm On May 10, 2019
JejeNaija:

And as am not, can you drink your sniper now?
u must be Afonja..don't deny ur tribe
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

u must be Afonja..don't deny ur tribe

I can never deny my tribe for anything not even you. So you can feel free with your opinion but take note that I am not in anyway obliged to prove to anyone where am from or not because am not a tribal bigot like many of you here.
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Foodforthought: 1:46pm On May 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by Foodforthought: 1:46pm On May 10, 2019
OP next time She'll repeat the same thing when she's not ready to cook, because you've shown her weakness. You should have let her know that abandoning cooking because of anger isn't acceptable for a married woman, no matter the provocation. People can be angry, but applying the anger is bad. What if you get angry and refuse to eat her food, give her money or refuse to perform bed duties? How would she react?
Re: How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? by JejeNaija(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
Foodforthought:
OP next time She'll repeat the same thing when she's not ready to cook, because you've shown her weakness. You should have let her know that abandoning cooking because of anger isn't acceptable for a married woman, no matter the provocation. People can be angry, but applying the anger is bad. What if you get angry and refuse to eat her food, give her money or refuse to perform bed duties? How would she react?

Bro calm down okay, this is marriage and not boyfriend and girlfriend. I only shared one and there are other different ways to settle. The beauty of marriage is that issues will come and the way you handle it is fun. In marriage you don't keep a mindset that such thing will happen again. It only spices it up again and the issue becomes history.

(1) (Reply)

OMG Is This Love Or Madness / What is your best naija party jamz ever? Mine is Bizzybody by psquare / Please In Doggy Style Who Is The Dog??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.