Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave Our Marriage If I Dont Get My Mum Arrested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave Our Marriage If I Dont Get My Mum Arrested (533 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave Our Marriage If I Dont Get My Mum Arrested by GalaxyTrends: 8:42am On May 06, 2019
I would have sent pictures of what she did to my child but for security let me leave it .
I am not in Nigeria I traveled for a business meeting and I asked my mum to come and stay with my family since my dad is late and my younger siblings are in school. My wife refused because she does not agree with my mum but I insisted and made the decision . My wife just had a baby but our baby is 6 months now and my 2 year old son , my wife kept complaining to me that she does not help her with the kids she only causing confusion but I felt it was the women drama I overlooked.
Not until this morning my wife sent me pictures of my little daughter, my own mother took small knife and cut off all my daughters hair, used razor to cut it and cut her own hair too.
My wife said she was sleeping not until she woke up and started looking for outle child , she called the nanny and she said she was with my Mum, she got into the room and saw my baby screaming .
She said she beat up my mum and fought her until the nanny came to hold her . She had to call me in video call to show me. My wife is threatening that if my mum is not locked up, she will leave the marriage with my children. I am so confused here, I can’t come back because I am on a course, I don’t know how to handle this now, that is why I am writing for opinions before I make my decision. I am really upset and my mum is not saying anything. She said she only cut her grave child’s hair .
I need this mail posted urgently.

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Below are some of the comments from our Instagram Readers.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave Our Marriage If I Dont Get My Mum Arrested by collinsfhk(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2019
Dear husband, you are the cause. You know your wife and your mum don't agree, yet you invited her to come and stay with same wife of yours and kids alone. If you know it's so important, why didn't you ensure you reconcile them before you travel.

Also, there is a nanny in the house. I guess you are insecure. However, learn to respect your wife.

Kindly call your mum to order and appeal to your wife in love, and reconciling them is a task you must do. I hope there is no spiritual reason.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave Our Marriage If I Dont Get My Mum Arrested by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2019
If it was her mum who did it,will she arrest her? Oga ur mum did wrong,i know ,but don't follow what your wife is saying o.
If she wants to leave the marriage cuz of this,meaning she didn't even value the marriage in the first place. This can be settled without arresting mama or wife going out of the marriage...For more advice ,come to my office asap.... Cc..Counselor Juventus.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave Our Marriage If I Dont Get My Mum Arrested by BlackfireX: 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
Guy you are between the devil's armpit and poo.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave Our Marriage If I Dont Get My Mum Arrested by Amanew(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2019
My dear!
Women (Wife's)na scum!
Recall the whole thing that your mum has done for you!
suffering and other things!
That your wife doesn't even respect the Union,for asking you not to invite your own biological mum.
Then if you happens to arrest your mum u gonna divide your family, coz your siblings can't forgive you even in your next world!
Ladies are never faithful,if you happens to arrest your own blood mum,don't you know that ,that your wife may cheat on you in the next future making U regret locking up your mum!
Then your mum needs orientation, coz she is still believing in superstitious things!
But for any reason locking up your own,Blood,biological mother haba......
can that your wife lock up her own mum 4 any reason?

(1) (Reply)

What Odour will Turn You Off In Sex in marriage? / Kiss Ass Culture Of Nigerians / Introducing Dudes And Divas Matured Mind Group 30+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.