Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . (1289 Views)

I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go. / I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by AmerOmoge(f): 12:42am On May 03, 2007
In my work I see loads of stuff but the one thing that strikes me is that women typically take men back after an affair. . . but men typically can't. . .

Why is it so hard for a man to forgive a woman after she cheats on him?
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by jgirl3: 1:12am On May 03, 2007
AmerOmoge, I'm about to sound like a lil' Miss I.T.K but forgive me in advance. smiley

Biologically, guys hate physical infidelity while girls hate emotional infidelity. It's part of insecurity because in normal situations, if a guy is cheated on and a baby comes into play, men are never sure about the paternity involved. They want to be the only one in that playing field getting the girl. But for women it's different. Because we are more emotional and we want guys to love us. A guy might cheat on a girl and be able to convince her that he has no feelings for her, only then can she take him back but for those girls who believe that sex and feelings go hand-in-hand, they are likely not to take the cheater back.
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by RedLips3(f): 1:13am On May 03, 2007
Woman are freaking stupid is all.
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by cuteNhot(f): 5:14am On May 03, 2007
j-girl:

AmerOmoge,

Biologically, guys hate physical infidelity while girls hate emotional infidelity.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
good farting, good farting.
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by omega25red(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2007
I think its a man's ego vs a woman's emotions

take a lot of years to learn that free lesson i just gave you maybe ill bill you later.
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by dinnerm(f): 10:27pm On May 03, 2007
its a man's world afterall lipsrsealed cry
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by AmerOmoge(f): 10:30pm On May 03, 2007
dinner m:

its a man's world afterall lipsrsealed cry

which speaks to the reason why the world is in its current condition. . .
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by spoilt(f): 3:25am On Oct 21, 2009
Who are these women taking men back back after affairs?
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Rooneyboy(m): 3:34am On Oct 21, 2009
Yes that is y we r men , the society permits us to cheat.
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Rooneyboy(m): 3:37am On Oct 21, 2009
I thought ladies claim they can do anything the make folk does 'better' , oya u don do am now .
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by AniLee(f): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2009
spoilt:

Am wondering the exact same thing
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Timsilver(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2009
Listen to king yellowman.He said gurls can't do wat a man can do and still be a lady.so gurls stick to your man.
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2009
spoilt:

Ani Lee:

Am wondering the exact same thing

80% of women do it and I'm surprised you guys are feigning ignorance undecided

@ Topic:

They say it's a man's world!!!
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Godmother(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2009
AmerOmoge:

which speaks to the reason why the world is in its current condition. . .

Nice one,girl
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Igwe9(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2009
Ujujoan:

80% of women do it and I'm surprised you guys are feigning ignorance undecided

@ Topic:

They say it's a man's world!!!
You go girl! but wouldn't be a reason.
you know? one's life could get distroyed through indecreminate se.
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by spikedcylinder: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2009
Its a man's world. Or something stupid like that. undecided
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL cheesy
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Ben13: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
That's right, Spiky. cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Its a man's world.  undecided
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
They have some how convinced women that cheating is their civic responsibility in society. undecided
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by bawomolo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

\

now you are talking grin
Re: She Cheated: He Cheated: But He Wont Take Her Back. . . by KennyG6(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2009
cos women are more forgiving, while men cant stand the thought of another man desecrating their hallowed "Place",

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Of The Day, For Men Only / How To Date Rich And Hot Women / Should I Wait For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.