Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Does Socializing Means? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Socializing Means? (1304 Views)

Things Women Say After They Have Finished Having Sex And What It Means (pix) / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Socializing Means? by sammythes(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2010
People address me as not being social, but i don't seem to get them.

Really, I love dancing & partying but don't go to parties that much, i don't receive much calls as i always do the calling. I don't go clubbing. i am an average look. I take some 3 bottles of beer. I don't memorise music but love listening to music and watch movies,

I have alot of friends, we discuss football and politics most time. we also talk about girls and current affairs. 

What is this socializing all about. I want to socialize or maybe the right people are not there.

Please, i need help. Somebody talk to me
Re: What Does Socializing Means? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
here is my view:
- if you cant sit down with most of your colleagues and have a conversation that has nothing to do with work.
- if only your friends get to know your fun/happy side.
- if its difficult for you to talk to strangers, smile to strangers or just be friendly with strangers.
- if you hate all your gf/wife's friends (might be understandable) and never want to make an effort to be friendly towards them.
- if people working for you dont get any other words from you than: DO THIS, FETCH ME THAT, COME HERE.

then you probably have difficulties socializing!
Re: What Does Socializing Means? by sammythes(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Oh thank you MrbrownJay.

I can start up a conversation with anybody i meet. I can talk confidently and even make people laugh. Well, what i dont know is if only my friends & family know the happy side of me. but i know im cool, calm, easy going person and friendly; i don't even like the command idea.
Re: What Does Socializing Means? by iice(f): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
You are sociable enough jare.
Re: What Does Socializing Means? by Duniverse(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2010
sammythes:

People address me as not being social, but i don't seem to get them.

Really, I love dancing & partying but don't go to parties that much, i don't receive much calls as i always do the calling. I don't go clubbing. i am an average look. I take some 3 bottles of beer. I don't memorise music but love listening to music and watch movies,

I have alot of friends, we discuss football and politics most time. we also talk about girls and current affairs. 

What is this socializing all about. I want to socialize or maybe the right people are not there.

Please, i need help. Somebody talk to me

socialization pass this one?
Re: What Does Socializing Means? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
sammythes:

Oh thank you MrbrownJay.
I can start up a conversation with anybody i meet. I can talk confidently and even make people laugh. Well, what i dont know is if only my friends & family know the happy side of me. but i know im cool, calm, easy going person and friendly; i don't even like the command idea.

what YOU think of yourself might be different than what people feel/see/discover when they meet you.
if everyone around you think that you aint a social person then there is a problem somewhere.
ask them why they feel like that or what action makes them think of you this way.

not that you have to change your life for anybody or anything but to understand how people portray/picture you.
Re: What Does Socializing Means? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
Socializin simply mean the act of relatin to people of different kind most especially people of the opposite sex, is d way u re free with people.
Re: What Does Socializing Means? by sammythes(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
I want to know where it pass?

Relating with opp. sex is very easy. I have just learn something new, being friendly, going out, meeting people, and staying current is part of being social(which include knowledge, dressing, learning new things, being open to new ideologies e.t.c.). I think i will just ask them, why think that way? sure i will get some feedback.

Anyway, nairalanders you are wonnndddderfffffuuuullllll,

Thanks you everyone

(1) (Reply)

Save Or Help Me / Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage / Is This Normal???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.