Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital (29810 Views)

Is Peter Obi Sick ? / Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture - Daily Nigerian / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by BleedingPen: 10:25am On May 07, 2019
Former governor of Anambra and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Vice-Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi is ill.

He had on Monday, visited Queen of the Rosary Hospital, Onitsha, where his blood samples were taken to run some tests.

He was also admitted for few hours where he received treatments for an undisclosed ailment.

Contacted, Obi’s Media Aide, ‎Valentine Obienyem said that his principal has since returned back to work.

“He only complained of being a little feverish. Yes, he visited the hospital but has since returned and gone back to work.

“Like every human being, he gets sick. But what struck me this afternoon was that one of his friends that visited him, who also learnt that he visited the hospital, argued so vehemently that for a person like him, any sign of discomfort should see him of the UK for good care.

“I watched in amusement when Mr. Peter Obi disagreed with him by telling him that the urge to travel is because our leaders neglect the health sector.”

He quoted Obi as saying, “There are many hospitals I can confidently visit when ever in Anambra State. I can visit Odumegwu-Ojukwu Teaching Hospital at Awka, we got it accredited. I can visit the General Hospital at Onitsha, we also got it accredited. Mr… Know it today that Peter Obi can visit Our Lady of Lourdes, Ihiala; Queen of Rosary, Onitsha; Borromeo, Onitsha; St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu; Diocesan Hospital, Amichi.

“Why do I say so? I know the resources our Government committed to these hospitals and I can testify the level of their improvement before we left office. If leaders sustain such efforts, in 20 years, nobody should be talking of medical tourism. I went to Waterside and received fantastic treatment. I spent not up to 1/30th of what I would have spent If I travelled.

“Remember to add the flight ticket and other expenses. This is exactly my argument when we started supporting mission hospitals – these hospitals are in Anambra State and primarily treat people from the state.”

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/634367/breaking-vice-presidential-candidate-falls-sick-hospitalized/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by GOFRONT(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by deboysben(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2019
Get well soon

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2019
Nigerian politicians are jokers!
This media advisor started quite well narrating the ordeal of the former governor and vice-president candidate of the PDP, then digressed to making campaign-like comparisons of who travels overseas and who doesn't. Yes, we understand you indirectly; let the lifeless head of state alone!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by helinues: 1:16pm On May 07, 2019
Quick recovery sir

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by lawrenzi(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2019
Get well sir

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by mmclatino(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2019
Campaign stress, God will heal him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by HenryQuest(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2019
A very simple man. Many other Nigerian politicians will rush to London for ordinary malaria test.

Of course with tax payers money!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by yuanexchanger: 1:17pm On May 07, 2019
Get well soon sir.or better still rest for the time been,so that 2019 you can have strength to campaign

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by Amuluonyenaego: 1:18pm On May 07, 2019
NGIGE KNOWS ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by wethebest(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2019
So?
Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by win3k: 1:18pm On May 07, 2019
former Igbo drug dealer turned politician.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by NobleAngell(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2019
Nawao. Before won't he be sick? How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2019
stay woke and gain back your stolen mandate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by BCD2much(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2019
Nigerian problems
Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by Lordknowz: 1:19pm On May 07, 2019
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by oonix(f): 1:19pm On May 07, 2019
Get well soon sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by GoodMuyis(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2019
Bulamania! - Atiku Must Pay Hospital Bill

Obi must be healthy to reclaim Atiku's mandate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by iammo(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2019
wink

Ode man

Some muntulus would fall for this simple PR stunt, this Igberetv guy is really feeding fat off SouthEastern Politician, he is the eastern Sowore or linda ikeji. just the other day Orji Uzor kalu flew him on his private jet to south africa and after he also joined the Tinubu bashing press crew, now its Obi's image luandry.

thank God Igbo politicians are now playing national politics the big boy way, and not constantly sulking up and slandering Buhari/APC/Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by netpro(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2019
The trauma of failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by futurism: 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
0ppa:
This media advisor started quite well narrating the ordeal of the former governor and vice-president candidate of the PDP, then digressed to making campaign-like comparisons of who travels overseas and who doesn't. Yes, we understand you indirectly; let the lifeless head of state alone!

did what he said makes u feel bad in your stomach? Hug a transformer and pour water on yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by NextPresido: 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
Meanwhile the lifeless one is wasting all our foreign exchange on his London health trips and his son's German trips

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2019
Oga go USA for better care please leave matter for APC let them continue to loss weight. Abi na HIV
Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by calculator123(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2019
This man deserves to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by dignity33: 1:25pm On May 07, 2019
0ppa:

This is Nigeria problem if you see a politician being humble they will say campaign strategy every Nigeria knew person of Peter obi is such a person Nigeria need but sentiment and tribalism can't allow it to happened.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by calculator123(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2019
katesun:
Yesterday was great , today gonna be greater , it Available , Call or WhatsAPP.
may God punish you .

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by alfsalami: 1:32pm On May 07, 2019
Who will not fall sick with that huge election disappointment of articulating to the dust bin ! I dey laugh ooo

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sick, Goes To Hospital by Sirpaul(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2019
wow... this would be a nice story book

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike / How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.