Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Black Women And Makeup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women And Makeup. (486 Views)

Nigerian Girls And Makeup Be Like 5&6 (pictures) / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Women And Makeup. by GreatResearcher: 4:53pm On May 07, 2019
A research made available by WWR group yesterday shows that a black woman is two times beautiful when she is without makeup than when she applies makeup.
Re: Black Women And Makeup. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2019
As much as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.... Some of these women (whether black, white or green) are hideous with OR without makeup.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can You Cope With Such A Person.. / See What Happened In Kaduna Hospital / Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.