Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? (939 Views)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** / Ladies, Here Is The One Place You Can NEVER Meet A GOOD Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by betabeta: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
Life can be so lonely without love,
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by 1102(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
whats there to comment on~
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by InkedNerd(f): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
Eh ya, poster I never feel like that. I think I'm a likeable person so I have no doubts about meeting someone.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by hbabe(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
Life can be lonely when one is yet to find their true love but never start to doubt that you will find him/her. Cupid has a way of arranging things to ensure you meet. Never give up on love and never settle for less.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by queeneve: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
We all feel or felt like that at some point, BUT I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE SOMEBODY FOR EVERYBODY,

When I looked up this handsome brown brother approached me and THE REST IS HISTORY, We are living the LOVERS DREAM!

It feel good when you meet your match because then you can be YOU ALL THE WAY TIL THE END,

Love is sooooo magical! It like looking in the eyes and getting fluttered because you just had an orgasmic feeling that words can't describe, LOVE HAS NO DEFINITION, that what you experience when you meet your match, EUPHORIC LOVE!

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by Vic2k3(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
Yes poster most times i do feel so. But i hve met one but shes no longer wif me cry cry cry
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by Tosinville(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
What do you need a perfect match for? Thats the time of "jack nd rose" and "bonnie nd clyde" but nowadays just forget and do hit-and-run.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
^ you've never made sense and i doubt if u'll
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by 1102(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
Tosinville:

What do you need a perfect match for? Thats the time of "jack nd rose" and "bonnie nd clyde" but nowadays just forget and do hit-and-run.

Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by Omolola1(f): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
Tosin, you nor well
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by InkedNerd(f): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^^

Hehehe
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by Tosinville(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^^Hey i heard you're suffering from Spiritual Husband, so tell me where in hell do you want to get a perfect match?
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by 1102(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^

come tosin dont kill me this evening, ROTFLMFAO
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by 1102(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
grin grin still laffin @ tosin~
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by igbunuoghe(m): 1:06am On Sep 22, 2010
To some, they have never really experienced it. This is so because people have different gift from God. Some guys or ladies never lack attraction and genuine love all their lives. They is always somebody there for them. While you have some people all their lives they pray that someone would just love and appreciate them. My advice to such people is that they should wait for God's time. God has a match for everybody. Dont ever forget that to everything theres a time and season

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by iice(f): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2010
Yes! My best possible match is me grin grin
Since aliens are yet to publicly walk the streets, there is no match.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Like You'll Never Meet Your Match? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2010
I have got mine already lucky me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed. / There's Nothing Like Love At First Sight / But what Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.