Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How To Touch Her Breast To Make Her Cum Easily Without Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Touch Her Breast To Make Her Cum Easily Without Having Sex (1168 Views)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Touch Her Breast To Make Her Cum Easily Without Having Sex by Dorcas2234(f): 7:27am On May 08, 2019
Start by completely avoiding pinching or twisting her nipples at all costs. It can be painful and can also be a complete turn off for any woman.lightly touch, squeeze and caress her breasts. Then use your thumbs to gently massage her nipples in circular motions. Don’t apply too much pressure and continue squeezing her nipples gently. Then, you can slowly start licking and sucking her nipples. While sucking her nipples, apply a little pleasure and alternate it with running your tongue over and around them.

Maintain this for several minutes on end and don’t only focus on just one breast! Show equal love and attention to both.

WATCH/DOWNLOAD/VIDEO
Re: How To Touch Her Breast To Make Her Cum Easily Without Having Sex by youngest85(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out / Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence / Five Female Secondary Students Rape Biology Teacher To Coma In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.